7. Yam Yam Arocho (-3) - 7.6

8. Danny Massa (-1) - 8.0

9. Sarah Wade (=) - 8.5

10. Carson Garrett (=) - 8.6

11. Heidi Lagares-Greenblatt (+2) - 9.5

12. Brandon Cottom (=) - 9.9

13. Matthew Grinstead-Mayle (-2) - 11.1

14. Kane Fritzler (=) - 11.3

Episode 5 ranking will go until Wednesday, April 5th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the one voted out this episode, in your rankings

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 44 (Episode 5 Ends 4/5 8pm)

1. Carolyn

2. Matt

3. Frannie

4. Yam Yam

5. Lauren

6. Jaime

7. Brandon

8. Heidi

9. Josh

10. Matthew

11. Danny

12. Carson

13. Kane

had to edit my list was missing Jaime.

Edited by Solaris

1. Josh Wilder  - It's too bad Josh and Carolyn can't get along, but I think he's screwed as soon as he gets to the merge anyway. Danny and Brandon didn't do him any favors. They're obviously trying to get Carolyn to target him.

2. Carolyn Wiger - still a crazy lady

3. Danny Massa - I like him a little bit less than I did, because I'm not exactly sure where he stands.

4. Frannie Marin - I'm back to liking Frannie again, but this may change once she starts talking game again.

5. Lauren Harpe - It's been a long time since she hid her idol from everyone, so this position is getting a bit outdated.

6. Jaime Lynn Ruiz - I might've been misjudging her last week. Maybe she really is a free spirit who everyone can trust.

7. Matt Blankinship - Kind of dumb, but that might make me like him better.

8. Carson Garrett - I'm starting to think he's overplaying his nerd/jock duality. I don't know about this.

9. Brandon Cottom - It's been a while since the Maddy blindside. He needs to come up with something else.

10. Heidi Lagares-Greenblatt - Nothing of note yet, but she hasn't angered me yet either.

11. Matthew Grinstead-Mayle - He didn't get a chance to prove me right or wrong about his sinister nature.

12. Kane Fritzler - I don't dislike him, but then I don't dislike anyone else either, and he'll stay at bottom until he impresses me, or someone else makes me hate them

13. Yam Yam Arocho - For wanting Josh out, but not being Carolyn

6 rankings this episode!

Episode 5:

1. Carolyn Wiger (=) - 1.2

2. Frannie Marin (+4) - 3.5

3. Jaime Lynn Ruiz (=) - 5.0

4. Matt Blankinship (=) - 5.2

5. Josh Wilder (-3) - 6.0

6. Lauren Harpe (-1) - 6.5

7. Carson Garrett (+3) - 7.3

8. Yam Yam Arocho (-1) - 7.8

9. Matthew Grinstead-Mayle (+4) - 8.3

10. Heidi Lagares-Greenblatt (+1) - 9.0

11. Danny Massa (-3) - 10.0

12. Brandon Cottom (=) - 10.2

13. Kane Fritzler (+1) - 11.0

Episode 6 ranking will go until Wednesday, April 12th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the one voted out this episode, in your rankings

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 44 (Episode 6 Ends 4/12 8pm)

1. Josh - Not surprising that they all came up with a reason to vote him out.

2. Jaime - I really think she's genuinely a nice person.

3. Carolyn - I'm starting to tire of her antics ever so slightly.

4. Lauren - She's doing great.

5. Matt - I'm liking him now.

6. Danny - I don't know how he doesn't think he's next after Josh got voted out so decisively.
7. Heidi - Hopefully she sticks with Danny instead of being suckered into Frannie's point of view.

8. Brandon - I like him, but I'm not finding him too interesting lately.

9. Carson - He's starting to get too conceited.

10. Frannie - I still think she's in the wrong place.

11. Yam Yam - Nope

12. Kane - He's not a bad guy, but somebody has to be at the bottom.

8 rankings this episode

Episode 6:

1. Carolyn Wiger (=) - 2.1

2. Jaime Lynn Ruiz (+1) - 4.0

3. Frannie Marin (-1) - 4.8

4. Matt Blankinship (=) - 5.4

5. Yam Yam Arocho (+3) - 5.9

6. Carson Garrett (+1) - 6.4

7. Josh Wilder (-2) - 6.9

8. Lauren Harpe (-2) - 7.0

9. Heidi Lagares-Greenblatt (+1) - 7.4

10. Danny Massa (+1) - 8.5

11. Brandon Cottom (+1) - 9.8

12. Kane Fritzler (+1) - 10.0

Episode 7 ranking will go until Wednesday, April 19th at 8 pm.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 44 (Episode 7 Ends 4/19 8pm)

Episode 7:

1. Yam Yam (+1) - His social game is impeccable. Just one of the most fun players to watch on tv.

2. Matt (+4) - Probably one of the most #relatable players I've watched on Survivor.

3. Carolyn (-2) - Queen.

4. Jaime (-1) - The way her name was the only one not brought up, she really is the power player :wub:

5. Frannie (=) - Lol @ her accidentally sending her showmance home.

6. Heidi (+3) - Heidi standing up and screaming a name to vote for was camp.

7. Lauren (+1) - Lol @ her having to clarify how her advantage could work, what a shitshow this show is.

8. Kane (-1) - Wow he's a nerd, he never talked about that before!

9. Danny (+2) - Now that people are starting to #clock him maybe he can become interesting.

10. Brandon (=) - Maddy tried doing us a favor getting rid of his boring ass first.

11. Carson (+1) - No thanks.