1. Viktor Kiraly

2. Durell Anthony

3. Nicholas David

4. Paris Winningham

5. Gary Edwards

6. Anthony Evans

7. Tony Mason

8. Eric Lyn

Viktor had one of my favorite auditions that season, so he takes this pretty easily. Durell is a good second though. Nicholas and Paris were close, but I gave it to Nicholas since I know Paris had better performances. The others weren’t very memorable.

UK- JJSoulx (by default)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

USA

1. Viktor Kiraly

2. Durell Anthony

3. Nicholas David

4. Paris Winningham

5. Gary Edwards

6. Anthony Evans

7. Tony Mason

8. Eric Lyn

Viktor had one of my favorite auditions that season, so he takes this pretty easily. Durell is a good second though. Nicholas and Paris were close, but I gave it to Nicholas since I know Paris had better performances. The others weren’t very memorable.

UK- JJSoulx (by default)

Out of reacts! Thank you!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Yeah, this is Viktor easily imo

Liked Nicholas too. Paris was good but I didn't like it quite as much as his 2 previous performances.

Yeah. Honestly Viktor was my third favorite male contestant that season after Jordan and Jeffrey. He was screwed in the playoffs for a whiny pop guy just like Ryan Quinn.

32 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Yeah. Honestly Viktor was my third favorite male contestant that season after Jordan and Jeffrey. He was screwed in the playoffs for a whiny pop guy just like Ryan Quinn.

I agree with all of this. Those were the first 2 playoff eliminations that were very heartbreaking for me. Not only were they one of my favorite contestants those seasons, but they lost a PVs to contestants I didn’t like (even if the other PV went to one of my favorites that season). At least I ended up meeting Ryan, and I saw him perform this song in person.

Edited by Cookie73

Just now, Cookie73 said:

I agree with all of this. Those were the first 2 playoff eliminations that were very heartbreaking for me. Not only were they one of my favorite contestants those seasons, but they lost the respective PVs to contestants I didn’t like (even if the other PV went to  one of my favorites that season). At least I ended up meeting Ryan, and I saw him perform this song in person.

That’s so dope! I met Dez Duron from seasons 2 and 3.

OT, but really how did Braiden get through PO night? Literally anyone else on Gwen's team would have been a better choice... (lowkey, any eliminated contestant from any of the other teams too)

Yeah I know, the young male bias. Still, I don't think I've seen so many great contestants get robbed in one night since... well, you know lol

11 minutes ago, nytsch said:

OT, but really how did Braiden get through PO night? Literally anyone else on Gwen's team would have been a better choice... (lowkey, any eliminated contestant from any of the other teams too)

Yeah I know, the young male bias. Still, I don't think I've seen so many great contestants get robbed in one night since... well, you know lol

Teen boys named Braiden/Brayden can cause very controversial results

Edited by Cookie73
  • Sad 1