Mary Kate Connor Fan Thread

season1

Mary Kate's post after the results --

aPfloEf.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CruShuBguo9/

Full message below:

marykateconnor writing this post is very bittersweet. if you told me a year ago i would’ve made it to the top 20 on the voice i would’ve laughed. it’s sad that this beautiful chapter of my life is coming to an end, but i could not be more grateful to have experienced something like this.
there are so many people i could thank and if i thanked everyone, this post would never end. to our entire cast and crew, thank you for loving me unconditionally. to team blake, thank you for encouraging and supporting me, even though all my breakdowns and stress. i could not ask for better people to lean on through this time. to all the coaches, @niallhoran , @kellyclarkson , and @chancetherapper . thank you for cheering me on even when i wasn’t on your team. your support means so much to me. and to uncle @blakeshelton , thank you for believing in me. you gave me a confidence i didn’t know i had, and i will forever cherish your mentorship and love.
to my friends and family, thank you for being my biggest fans. i could not have done any of this without your support. thank you for listening to me rant, and encouraging me when times were difficult. the lord has blessed me with an incredible community, and words couldn’t express my gratitude.
even though this chapter is over, this is just the start for me. i couldn’t be more excited to attend @jamesmadisonuniversity in the fall, pursuing my dreams of being able to produce my own music. THIS IS NOT THE END!!! thank you so much to all of my new followers for supporting me!!! i can’t wait for y’all to see what comes next in my life!!!

the voice season 23, out.

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Mary Kate did say in her live that she is going to Nashville soon to record some music so that is cool! 

That's good to know. Looking forward to new music from Mary Kate. I just love the tone of her voice.

MaryKate performance started to grow on me. It's really good, but she definitely needs some works though.

Still, her journey is just a beginning. Hoping she would not stop singing and following her dreams!

Edited by allistr
  • Like 1

Such a shame that she didn't advance, I reckon if there had been another person going through it would've been her (Blake's choice or the public's). 

Watched her performance and it was really nice! I think maybe she didn't need to do as much with the song as she did though, because her tone is just so pretty and beautiful enough anyway. Still she sounded really good and deserved to make it through imo. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

Such a shame that she didn't advance, I reckon if there had been another person going through it would've been her (Blake's choice or the public's). 

Watched her performance and it was really nice! I think maybe she didn't need to do as much with the song as she did though, because her tone is just so pretty and beautiful enough anyway. Still she sounded really good and deserved to make it through imo. 

Her voice is special and she should have advanced. It's unfortunate that she's on such a short season, with only two live rounds. If it was the usual format with Top 12/13, and live playoffs with voting, she'll most likely advance and maybe get the public vote. 

I hope she continues to pursue her music, and release covers and originals. I will definitely check her socials for music news. 🙂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...