Jump to content

I’m sorry


Jaffy
 Share

Recommended Posts

it’s fine lol this is just an internet forum, it doesn’t need to be taken seriously and you’re not doing anything wrong on purpose.

 

if someone is taking this personally then it’s on them lol, as long as you’re doing your best to be reasonable you’re fine.

 

plus im sure that @istersay and/or other mods can keep an eye on things too and they’ll let you know if there’s anything that actually violates forum rules that you’re doing.

 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

also if it makes you feel better, around the time of season 18 blind auditions, when i had first joined the forum, i created a poll asking “who sang preach better: rose or thunderstorm” WHEN THUNDERSTORM’S VERSION WAS WEEKS AWAY IN THE KNOCKOUTS 😭 and i got kinda roasted for that so we all have our moments 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

it’s fine lol this is just an internet forum, it doesn’t need to be taken seriously and you’re not doing anything wrong on purpose.

 

if someone is taking this personally then it’s on them lol, as long as you’re doing your best to be reasonable you’re fine.

 

plus im sure that @istersay and/or other mods can keep an eye on things too and they’ll let you know if there’s anything that actually violates forum rules that you’re doing.

 

Thank you. I didn’t intend to do anything wrong but a few of them (rightfully) got annoyed that I posted the instagrams of people I wrongly thought were missing contestants, tagged people too much, and made too many unnecessary polls for my upcoming project.

Edited by Jaffy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jaffy said:

Thank you. I didn’t intend to do anything wrong but a few of them (rightfully) got annoyed that I posted the instagrams of people I wrongly thought were missing contestants, tagged people too much, and made too many polls.

yeah that’s ok just take the advice u feel makes sense and if you’re unsure, reach out to a mod! you’re all good.

 

and frankly although i’m prone to it at times too, being passive-aggressive to you as a new user who may not be as familiar with how things r typically done here isn’t the solution.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

also if it makes you feel better, around the time of season 18 blind auditions, when i had first joined the forum, i created a poll asking “who sang preach better: rose or thunderstorm” WHEN THUNDERSTORM’S VERSION WAS WEEKS AWAY IN THE KNOCKOUTS 😭😭😭 and i got kinda roasted for that so we all have our moments 

Thank you for sharing too make me feel better. I’m sorry that happened to you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

yeah that’s ok just take the advice u feel makes sense and if you’re unsure, reach out to a mod! you’re all good.

 

and frankly although i’m prone to it at times too, being passive-aggressive to you as a new user who may not be as familiar with how things r typically done here isn’t the solution.

Thank you for being so understanding and kind.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jaffy said:

Thank you for sharing too make me feel better. I’m sorry that happened to you.

no don’t worry about it that was very stupid of me LMAO, i have NO idea what i was thinking 😭😭😭

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, QueenCami said:

no don’t worry about it that was very stupid of me LMAO, i have NO idea what i was thinking 😭😭😭

Everybody makes mistakes. No big deal. By default I preferred Rose’s, but I liked Thunderstorms better than most of IDF.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nytsch said:

Also you haven't been rude lol. Annoying yes sometimes, but everyone can learn.

Not the first. People I know in person have recently told me I’ve gotten obsessed with things. I will try to work on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

also if it makes you feel better, around the time of season 18 blind auditions, when i had first joined the forum, i created a poll asking “who sang preach better: rose or thunderstorm” WHEN THUNDERSTORM’S VERSION WAS WEEKS AWAY IN THE KNOCKOUTS 😭 and i got kinda roasted for that so we all have our moments 

fun fact my first post on here was really embarrassing and i literally signed out of that account and made a whole new one🤪 (but the old account's username was really similar to my current one so yall probably knew it was the same person)

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, erik g said:

fun fact my first post on here was really embarrassing and i literally signed out of that account and made a whole new one🤪 (but the old account's username was really similar to my current one so yall probably knew it was the same person)

Thank you for cheering me up and being supportive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry for trolling on your question in the other thread. I was just trying to make everything to avoid that particular  conversation because the other day, you said that you were gonna use an artist as fodder for other artist and the stans of that artist (the latter) got defensive and things turned awkward and one of my favorite contestants received some mean criticism (which was honestly not that much, but i still felt bad). So, yeah, i admit it was not the right way to do that, you have every right to ask the questions and make the polls you want, there is no rule that don't allows you to do that, and if we don't like it, we can decide to simple ignore them.  

 

Maybe you can re-title your last poll with "Which is your favorite country female winner" i don't see problem with making a poll like that, you don't need to use the General Discussion Thread if you don't want to, it was just a recomendation. And of course if i want to avoid that conversation, nobody is obligating me to participate in the poll lol. It's my problem, not yours. Sorry for making you feel bad.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, erik g said:

fun fact my first post on here was really embarrassing and i literally signed out of that account and made a whole new one🤪 (but the old account's username was really similar to my current one so yall probably knew it was the same person)

I do take jokes srsly too lol :haha:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Sorry for trolling on your question in the other thread. I was just trying to make everything to avoid that particular  conversation because the other day, you said that you were gonna use an artist as fodder for other artist and the stans of that artist (the latter) got defensive and things turned awkward and one of my favorite contestants received some mean criticism (which was honestly not that much, but i still felt bad). So, yeah, i admit it was not the right way to do that, you have every right to ask the questions and make the polls you want, there is no rule that don't allows you to do that, and if we don't like it, we can decide to simple ignore them.  

 

Maybe you can re-title your last poll with "Which is your favorite country female winner" i don't see problem with making a poll like that, you don't need to use the General Discussion Thread if you don't want to, it was just a recomendations. And of coyrse if i want to avoid that conversation, nobody is obligating me to participate in the poll lol. It's my problem, not yours. Sorry for making you feel bad.

No problem. Two other users mentioned I make two many polls tand they both got very upvoted. One was being more lighthearted but other seemed actually annoyed but I may have misunderstood them. Thank you for taking the time to explain and being understanding. I know you were just joking anyway. I’m sorry one of your favorites was criticized and I probably would have dealt with that the same way.

 

I honestly don’t hate the one female country girl I just find the other one a little more interesting. Since they’re pretty equal actually I will gladly change it if the one I have losing gets even one more vote than the other by the end of the week.

 

Im afraid I don’t know how to retitle a post, but if you can type the list of how to do so I gladly will.

Edited by Jaffy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

We should rename this thread to the idf sincere/apologies thread:rolleyes: lmfaoo where we all apologize or be sincere to eachother!

most of the people who actually need to apologize are not going to LMAO /hj

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...