Actors & Actresses Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Posted)

Steven_

Elizabeth Hurley

MV5BMTI2NTEyMDA2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTY0

Probably the only actress on the list I have no idea who she is, so might as well make her the first female cut unless some amazing actress gets cut before I get this writeup out which...it's happened before it sure is possible. Elizabeth Hurley became famous when she dated Hugh Grant and wore a black dress to the premiere of Four Weddings and a Funeral which was held together by gold safety pins. The dress is so famous it has a wikipedia page for it. That's icon behavior! But does that make her a notable actress? Hmm I don't know. Her films roles she's most known for include Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery and something called Bedazzled. On tv she was in some nighttime soap opera The Royals apparently? She was also in some Marvel show Runaways so maybe that's how she snuck into this game idk. While some people are cutting the greatest actors of our generation, I'm just gonna cut someone from an ABC Marvel show no one watched and a supporting actress from some Austin Powers movie lmao.

I'll save Jennifer Lawrence who I think got robbed way too early in the last game if my memory serves me correctly 👀

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I strongly believe that doing comedy is harder than doing drama... and yet my first instincts here are to cut comedy actors. What's wrong with me???

Don't do it!!!! Keeping comedy actors alive was one of the biggest struggles of the first game!!!! (Along with trauma and therapy bills :giggle:)

Awkwafina

330px-Awkwafina_(cropped)_2.jpg

For my first female cut, I have decided to go with Awkwafina. I may have heard of her at some point since her rap song "My Vag" rings a faint bell but I have long since forgotten about her. After "My Vag" became popular on YouTube, she released her debut album, Yellow Ranger (2014), and appeared on the MTV comedy series Girl Code (2014–2015). She went on to play supporting roles in the comedy films Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016), Ocean's 8 (2018), Crazy Rich Asians (2018), and Jumanji: The Next Level (2019). I have seen none of these except Ocean's 8 and don't remember her there, nor have I seen Girl Code or anything else she was on. She seems to be more known for rapping so out she goes.

Save: King Taron Egerton, as I remember him leaving early in the first rankdown!

• Confused 1

Awkwafina is mainly annoying, but her The Farewell is definitely one of my favorite movies of recent years and her performance is amazing. She was supposed to play the daughter in EEAAO, and I bet she would've been great, but I'm still glad we got Stephanie Hsu.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Awkwafina is mainly annoying, but her The Farewell is definitely one of my favorite movies of recent years and her performance is amazing. She was supposed to play the daughter in EEAAO, and I bet she would've been great, but I'm still glad we got Stephanie Hsu.

Haven't watched, but @Alex95 not having a huge issue with one of my cuts?

Growth Growing GIF by Insecure on HBO