3. Derek & Claire (-2) - 3.2

4. Glenda & Lumumba (-1) - 3.5

5. Quinton & Mattie (-1) - 5.2

6. Marcus & Michael (=) - 7.0

7. Luis & Michelle (+1) - 7.3

8. Abby & Will (+1) - 7.8

9. Linton & Sharik (-2) - 8.2

10. Aubrey & David (=) - 8.7

Episode 5 ranking will go until Wednesday, October 26th at 10pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR 34 (Episode 5 Ends 10/26 10pm)

Episode 5:

1. Linton & Sharik (+4) - Yup I'm predictable as f*ck and they immediately won me over ❤️

2. Glenda & Lumumba (=)

3. Derek & Claire (+1) - They're fine when they're competent, but Claire has such a derp presence I love watching her do anything outside of her comfort zone (which includes running evidently ❤️)

4. Emily & Molly (-1)

Literally don't know where we go from here...

5. Luis & Michelle (+5) - Y'all are saying they're more exciting than the other boring teams so I'll take your word for it...

6. Quinton & Mattie (=) - I'm really letting them continue to ride from their high of a decent episode two showing.

7. Marcus & Michael (=) - They definitely have a big edit, but that doesn't necessarily mean interesting.

8. Abby & Will (=)

9. Aubrey & David (=) - Two near elimination legs and not a single decent moment to show for it.

1. Derek & Claire - they're just my faves overall unless someone else does something super interesting on the episode, poor Claire tripping lmao I feel like they're really editing her to be a mess :rofl:while Derek is the uber competitive one

2. Emily & Molly - not much going on this episode except one of them complaining about her foot, likely excuse :giggle:

3. Glenda & Lumumba - there was a moment when Glenda was about to get annoyed at Lumumba but she held herself back or her wrath was edited out! it would've been hilarz. it reminded me of me and my husband because he does little things to annoy me constantly

4. Linton & Sharik - because Linton is a king and they were eliminated, but Sharik is still annoying to me, honestly I don't think she would've done better at that metal detecting task 🙂 even though Linton did horrendous :giggle:

5. Abby & Will - omgod they really are invisible

6. Quinton & Mattie - see Abby & Will

7. Aubrey & David - David is cute, but I'm still bitter that they're so boring and useless and we lost Aastha and Nina first episode for them

8. Luis & Michelle - I'm just bitter they beat Derek and Claire this leg and it was foot race close, robbery!

9. Marcus & Michael - I'm just a betch and I hope they're the team with the positive COVID test since they're the biggest threat to my faves (as well as the invisible crew) although they somehow have only won one leg lol

1. Derek & Claire (+2)

2. Glenda & Lumumba (-1)
3. Emily & Molly (-1)
4. Linton & Sharik (+4)
5. Marcus & Michael (=) 
6. Aubrey & David (+3) - I did find his flopping at the detour kinda funny. 🙈
7. Luis & Michelle (=) 
8. Quinton & Mattie (-2)
9. Abby & Will (+1)

6 rankings this episode!

Episode 5:

1. Derek & Claire (+2) - 2.0

2. Emily & Molly (-1) - 2.7 (Higher than Glenda & Lumumba 3/6 times, peak position #1)

3. Glenda & Lumumba (+1) - 2.7 (Higher than Emily & Molly 3/6 times, peak position #2)

4. Linton & Sharik (+5) - 4.3

5. Luis & Michelle (+2) - 5.7 (Higher than Quinton & Mattie 3/6 times, peak position #2)

6. Quinton & Mattie (-1) - 5.7 (Higher than Luis & Michelle 3/6 times, peak position #3)

7. Marcus & Michael (-1) - 6.7

8. Abby & Will (=) - 7.7 (Higher than Aubrey & David 4/6 times)

9. Aubrey & David (+1) - 7.7 (Higher than Abby & Will 2/6 times)

Episode 6 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 2nd at 10pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR 34 (Episode 6 Ends 11/2 10pm)

Episode 6:

1. Glenda & Lumumba (+1) - Carrying the season on their backs!

2. Derek & Claire (+1) - They give us good content each episode thank God!

I'm close to randomizing the rest cause honestly who cares

3. Emily & Molly (+1) - Will let my female bias winning when attempting to evaluate the rest of these teams.

4. Luis & Michelle (+1) - He was looking particularly hot this episode idk.

5. Aubrey & David (+4) - He was looking kinda yummy too.

6. Marcus & Michael (+1) - They're gonna win I feel it in my bones.

7. Quinton & Mattie (-1) - All the boring teams alternating last in my rankings, their turn!

6 rankings this episode!

Episode 6:

1. Derek & Claire (=) - 1.3

2. Emily & Molly (=) - 2.3

3. Glenda & Lumumba (=) - 3.2

4. Marcus & Michael (+3) - 3.7

5. Luis & Michelle (=) - 5.0 (Higher than Aubrey & David 4/6 times)

6. Aubrey & David (+3) - 5.0 (Higher than Luis & Michelle 2/6 times)

7. Quinton & Mattie (-1) - 6.5

Episode 7 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 9th at 10pm.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR 34 (Episode 7 Ends 11/9 9pm)

Episode 7:

1. Glenda & Lumumba (=) - This season's gonna feel empty without them the rest of the way 😭

2. Aubrey & David (+3) - Okay breakout episode I see you!

3. Derek & Claire (-1) - Claire is genuinely hilarious and I'm so glad we're getting to see her personality shine here.

4. Marcus & Michael (+2) - I think I've determined I like them?

5. Emily & Molly (-2) - Their long lost twin shtick was cute at first, a little old now, but I still like them.

6. Quinton & Mattie (=) - Who did they piss off in the editing suite?

7. Luis & Michelle (-3) - Now that we're getting to know everyone a little better I can determine...I don't really like them lol oop. They just kind of annoy me...

1. Derek & Claire - ate those games up :wub:

2. Glenda & Lumumba - the car falling into the ditch oh my goodness :dead: thankfully there were safe. Sad to see them go as very entertaining characters!

3. Emily & Molly - they're cute! i just love them.

4. Aubrey & David - lmfaooo David was kinda in the right here...Aubrey got pissed though and it was hilarious 

5. Quinton & Mattie - they deserve a better edit!

6. Luis & Michelle - they're fine. good props to Michelle for picking up on the roadblock strategy early on.

7. Marcus & Michael - HMMM one thing that rubbed me the wrong way is when Michael said "for some reason I only focused on the male names", WHY IS THAT?!?! HMMM. 

1. Derek & Claire - Love. 

2. Glenda & Lumumba - Gonna miss them, glad that ditch didn't injure them because now I can find it hilar.

3. Emily & Molly - They are a ridic team, even with an injury. Femtastic.

4. Aubrey & David - lol they have a potential to have an epic meltdown. 

5. Luis & Michelle - Michelle slayed with her word associations, we're def seeing more personality now that other teams are gone.

6. Quinton & Mattie - The other invisibles are actually getting some screentime, yet they still get none.

7. Marcus & Michael - Really want them to have an epicly bad leg that actually gets them out. They made so many mistakes yet still won so they really are the favorites to win unfortunately.