season1

31 minutes ago, Persy said:

I loved Brayden's tone but I wasn't crazy about the battle. Though Brayden sounded really good and I had all my focus towards him. He's hella cute too! 

I didn't like the song choice but they both did what they could with it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, season1 said:

I didn't like the song choice but they both did what they could with it.

Yeah agreed I wanted a different song for them but at least they did pretty good. Can't wait for Brayden's knockout. He's young with lots of potential. 

• Like 1

Brayden didn't post anything (yet) about watching The Voice KO this week so I assume we have to wait another week (or 6+ days technically) until they show Brayden's KO performance next Monday.

He posted some new pictures though. Looks like a photoshoot in Nashville.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkUuWJ5uZK5/

Qr9cUWC.png

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

It seems Brayden really does want to explore country music, so stating that Blake was his first coach choice isn't surprising. It will be interesting to see the songs Brayden picks or is given and how he sounds in upcoming performances. Based on the shoes and cap, he'll be more modern than Bryce. Having their own lanes during the competition is a good idea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RTV said:

It seems Brayden really does want to explore country music, so stating that Blake was his first coach choice isn't surprising. It will be interesting to see the songs Brayden picks or is given and how he sounds in upcoming performances. Based on the shoes and cap, he'll be more modern than Bryce. Having their own lanes during the competition is a good idea.

He's been posting about recording songs (presumably in Nashville) for after The Voice so he probably have original materials ready to go. I'd be really interested to hear what country songs he picked for the KO as it could show the lane he's leaning towards - maybe pop country, alternative/Americana or singer/songwriter.

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

On 10/31/2022 at 11:41 PM, season1 said:

Brayden didn't post anything (yet) about watching The Voice KO this week so I assume we have to wait another week (or 6+ days technically) until they show Brayden's KO performance next Monday.

He posted some new pictures though. Looks like a photoshoot in Nashville.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkUuWJ5uZK5/

Qr9cUWC.png

that looks good, like cover art

• Like 1

6 hours ago, season1 said:

I was able to scroll through all of them even without logging in to IG.

I can preview specific public posts. But the site prompts me to log in (which I obviously can't do because I have no Instagram account) if I click more than a couple of posts to see captions, scroll through photos, etc. and then keeps me from being able to view posts for a full day or more. It's annoying, but I don't want to make an account. 😛

Anyway, I hope Brayden has something exciting in the works.

• Like 1