🔮 𝗔𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 😜

Bk1234

Alyssa did amazing with her instant save song! Perfect for her and she went out on a high note. She made it this far and she doesn't have to deal with all the stress anymore. I think she should focus on making more music and putting out albums and keep on covering songs on youtube. 

• Like 4

There are truly not enough words to express how grateful I am to have been the OP of Alyssa’s fan thread. When I first created this thread, Alyssa only had a few bedroom covers on her Instagram. She showed amazing potential with those, but to tell you the truth, I was still unsure how she would do on the Voice stage. That being said, Alyssa’s run more than exceeded my expectations - from No Doubt to Billie Eilish… Queen to Miley Cyrus… Alyssa has continually delivered and shown a different, beautiful side of her artistry. While I’m sure we were all disappointed by her elimination last night, she delivered one of her best live performances (“ocean eyes”) and left out on a high note. Thank you to all the fans who have requested to be added to the fan thread - your support week in and week out has been amazing!! And also one final thank you to Alyssa - thank you for all the laughs, frequent IDF visits, and most of all, for all the great music (which I hope to see more of in the future.) 🤍

• Like 6

I admit I have not supported Alyssa like I expected to pre-season, but I wish her all the best after the show. There's a reason I was one of the first to join her fan thread. Her tone is killer and she seems like the sweetest human being in her rehearsal packages/interviews. Good luck with everything, Alyssa!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I admit I have not supported Alyssa like I expected to pre-season, but I wish her all the best after the show. There's a reason I was one of the first to join her fan thread. Her tone is killer and she seems like the sweetest human being in her rehearsal packages/interviews. Good luck with everything, Alyssa!

I appreciate that. Thank you for being one of the first to realize Alyssa’s potential. 🤍

On 11/22/2022 at 6:23 PM, Ottoxxx said:

It's very very sad to see her go, but at least she leaves the show with a good note. I will continue supporting her in the future and suggesting songs for her.

Don't give up your dream, Lyssie!!!

i love you

• Like 3

On 11/22/2022 at 6:05 PM, VintageVoice said:

Alyssa 💔

Your tone is genuinely one of my favorites this season + your artistry has shone through on the show. While I hate that you didn't advance further, I'm grateful that we got introduced to you through the show. Take care of yourself tonight + remember, this is just one door closing - it doesn't mean others won't open for you.

thank you so much 🥹❤️

• Like 5

On 11/23/2022 at 4:38 AM, Bk1234 said:

There are truly not enough words to express how grateful I am to have been the OP of Alyssa’s fan thread. When I first created this thread, Alyssa only had a few bedroom covers on her Instagram. She showed amazing potential with those, but to tell you the truth, I was still unsure how she would do on the Voice stage. That being said, Alyssa’s run more than exceeded my expectations - from No Doubt to Billie Eilish… Queen to Miley Cyrus… Alyssa has continually delivered and shown a different, beautiful side of her artistry. While I’m sure we were all disappointed by her elimination last night, she delivered one of her best live performances (“ocean eyes”) and left out on a high note. Thank you to all the fans who have requested to be added to the fan thread - your support week in and week out has been amazing!! And also one final thank you to Alyssa - thank you for all the laughs, frequent IDF visits, and most of all, for all the great music (which I hope to see more of in the future.) 🤍

i love you so much b. you have been the most supportive since the day idf found me lol. your words have always meant the most to me and our friendship has been the best and plz don’t ever go away. ily ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 8

10 hours ago, awitrado said:

i love you so much b. you have been the most supportive since the day idf found me lol. your words have always meant the most to me and our friendship has been the best and plz don’t ever go away. ily ❤️❤️❤️

🥺🥺🥺 Happy to be a fan. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...