The Challenge USA (Premieres July 6th)

Alex95

13 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I felt so bad for her, ugh. 😢 

Samee. 😢 

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

This is a risky strategy by Angela here.

Yeah it is. I'm wondering if she is still allowed to compete since it's like she's quitting. :unsure: 

Oh wow..... so yeah Angela got disqualified for not continuing with last night's challenge. Yeah, that was a completely fair decision as she didn't actually do the challenge. 

Such a shame for her to go out that way as she was really such a challenge beast and strong competitior. I would have loved seeing her in the Champions Challenge competition but oh well. This does open the door wide open for the women. 😮 

Dangg all of Tyson, Justine and Domenick quitting like that?  :omg: :shock: Dangg this final is literally destroying these people.

OMG Cayla is about to actually come for that win pretty much. As I feel Sarah is gonna quit her part too. :omg: 

Oh wait, NVM seems like Sarah is trying to make a comeback?

Lmao Sarah thinking she's dead last..... when in fact, she won it for the women. :dead: 

Although lol Sarah was the last woman I was rooting for of this finale, so oops. 🙈 But well, congrats to Sarah and Danny on their wins of this challenge. Definitely wasn't expecting either of them to win but well done to them.

Although it was an anti-climactic last 15 minutes with everyone else quitting. :blushingwave:

26 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

The fact that Sarah won by default is so embarrassing.

Right ?

My favourite thing is Angela DQ’d when they were all like she’s the best and how Cayla & Justine doesn’t deserve their place in this… 

I was hoping Justine or Cayla could pull through but damn 

6 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Either one of them winning would have been fine yeah. And I also feel like had Desi not been screwed by Enzo there is no way that she doesn't finish and win that whole challenge so that's disappointing too.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

The fact that Sarah won by default is so embarrassing.

It is. 🙈

25 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Right ?

My favourite thing is Angela DQ’d when they were all like she’s the best and how Cayla & Justine doesn’t deserve their place in this… 

Yess to all of this! 

I was mostly rooting for Justine to win it at that point. So I was disappointed when she quit. Then I was pulling for Cayla to win after that. Then she quit. So then... was left with Sarah, lol.

16 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Either one of them winning would have been fine yeah. And I also feel like had Desi not been screwed by Enzo there is no way that she doesn't finish and win that whole challenge so that's disappointing too.

Yeah I definitely could have seen Desi winning this if not for Enzo. :( :broken: 

• Like 1