The Challenge USA (Premieres July 6th)

Alex95

Woww... Tyson and Justine went for Tiffany & Cashel? 😮  Wow at all the drama that led up to that.

I thought Justine would have wanted to protect the Love Island crew, but I also get Tiffany being a major threat  to many people. Hoping she and Cashel can pull through as it would be disappointing losing Tiffany this soon.

Congrats to Cayla & James on pulling off that win. I do like them so look forward to seeing how they do next time. :yes: 

But awww sad for Tiffany going out this soon. 😭 I get it was a great power move to get her out soon but I'm still not happy about it. Cashel did really well in that challenge and kinda redeemed himself with his performance in Week 1. But I'm good with Kyra outlasting him here, at least. :haha: 

Watching episode now !

Tyson is a machine ; still don't like him though :haha:. Glad Justine was paired up with him to win :giggle: 

Felt bad for James and Cayla in the main challenge. And wow at them being able to convince Tyson & Justine to send in Tiffany & Cashel, which is a good strategy move even though I really love Tiffany and I kinda like Cashel. 

About to see the outcome play out, as I know who gets eliminated which I am sad about but it is the name of the game :( 

• Like 2

I loved this episode. Tyson is a beast. Always loved him on Survivor so I knew he would dominate these challenged. Would like to see some more/better performance from Ben and Danny from Survivor. 

So glad Tiffany went home. Coming out of her season of Big Brother, I was kind of done with her by now.

Lmao the Domenick/Cashay pairing of hating each other was something else. :dead: 

I'm really happy for Cashay pulling through for them because Domenick was being dumb not holding his foot on that water pole thing. He was this close to losing it for them and it would have been his fault. So yeah he's very lucky Cashay pulled through for them and proves he shouldn't have underestimated her so much. :haha: 

Kinda sad to lose Tasha/James. Tasha was someone who I was really excited to see on this as I enjoyed her on both of her Survivor seasons and it feels like it's been years since we last saw her. I felt really bad for James being in such a rough spot all 3 weeks and I was hoping he would do well as an underdog. But I didn't really get attached to his journey so I'm okay with him going. I still would have liked for him to have had at least one easy week but oh well.

Kyland/Angela were a very strong pairing so not surprised they pulled out that win. But kinda shook how close Ben was behind Kyland here. 😮 

I need Angela to be voted in ; I am trying hard to enjoy her but I just can't. 

Sad to lose Tasha & James, and they were so close ugh.  But also lol Dom being so confident and completely forgetting to plug the water, he's lucky that luck was on his side ! 

Ahhh wow, what an episode that was! 😮 The trivia was really fun. Although oops I did expect Derek X to easily dominant here but that didn't exactly happen. 🙈

That was very gutsy and bold of Alyssa & Kyland to target Xavier this soon into the show. :omg: I was not expecting them to go through with it after all that build up.

Ugh this show is also so tough for me to root for/against people as I like or love the majority of the cast. :dead: I was so conflicted on this battle as I didn't want to lose either Xavier/Shan or David/Justine. I'm shook that David actually did better than Xavier and beat him on this. 😮 There's so much talk of David wanting to prove himself after flopping so much but yeah he really came through here. Although big credit to Justine on the win as well. She's proven to be a really strong and great competitor. I wanted to see her continue on as she can really be a force so yeah glad and happy for her.

I'm very surprised Xavier/Shan didn't win but I guess Xavier punching all of those glasses didn't work out for them. Xavier didn't need this win as he got that BB23 win and money so he's good. But I'm really sad Shan got screwed over this plan cause of the Xavier connection. :( I wanted to see more of Shan and I was getting intrigued of this potential Shan/Cashay alliance.