S20 Audition 505A Contestants - Auditions 6

thevoiceisthetop

I'm glad that the remaining 4 girls will be shown in Sunday's episode.  Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be able to watch because I'm going to bed at 9 pm Pacific Time.  I have to get up at 6 am on Monday to go to work at my local Walmart because my shift begins at 8 am and ends at noon, you see.

Yea...I'm not sure how many people, especially Eastern times will stick around and watch since by the time it airs, it's going to be 11:35PM or something in the East coast...I'm one of those people that is very big on award shows and love the Academy awards and therefore will stick around and watch regardless, especially being from the West Coast, but...I'm not sure how many people will actually sit there and wait...

Edited by kenboy123

5 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

Yea...I'm not sure how many people, especially Eastern times will stick around and watch since by the time it airs, it's going to be 11:35PM or something in the East coast...I'm one of those people that is very big on award shows and love the Academy awards and therefore will stick around and watch regardless, especially being from the West Coast, but...I'm not sure how many people will actually sit there and wait...

Luckily, I live on the West Coast now too, but I still have work the next morning.

5 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

Yeah its not the ideal time but it beats nothing I guess. :dead:

13 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

I am probably one of Idol's more dedicated fans and I have no plans of staying up to watch this episode, so I can't imagine the thought process of casual viewers lol

29 minutes ago, m1key said:

I am probably one of Idol's more dedicated fans and I have no plans of staying up to watch this episode, so I can't imagine the thought process of casual viewers lol

I'm a night person so I guess I'll watch it because it's not like I'm watching anything else at that time. :dead: