Jay Copeland fan thread

jamescasaki

• 2 weeks later...

Jay sounded INCREDIBLE in his duet performance! Morgan has a heavenly voice and blended beautifully with Jay though I preferred Jay slightly because I felt his emotions and power just a bit more. Glad they moved forward.

I freaking loved Jay tonight! His best performance to date and all those runs were flawless. I would like him to add more runs in the top 24. Add as much as he can and I'll be up on my feet. 

• Like 2

Jay did AMAZING tonight! Loved the song choice for him and loved how he did so many runs without over-singing. He's actually my top 4 favorite so far. I thought imo that was his best performance to date. I loved everything about it. I would pay to see him in concert and buy his albums. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Persy said:

Jay did AMAZING tonight! Loved the song choice for him and loved how he did so many runs without over-singing. He's actually my top 4 favorite so far. I thought imo that was his best performance to date. I loved everything about it. I would pay to see him in concert and buy his albums. 

Same. He really stayed in the sweet spot of his voice. Definitely one of my favorite performances from him. 💛

• Like 1