Big Brother Canada 10

*Chris

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

This season as a whole was pretty meh, but that week 3 was a banger with that blindside.  Thank you Kyle Moore for giving us that week.

I enjoyed it!

Just now, *Chris said:

And what about it ? :giggle: 

East coast was notorious during Canadian Idol pushing their contestants way further then they should have been.  You been knew!

From what they’ve said…. josh loses next to anyone so it kills me that if he was loyal betty would have won <\3 kind of confused why they were SO bitter at him (apparently moose hermon were the worst which surprises me) but it’s not like he had even decent jury management 

kevin imo is incredibly overrated and already benefiting positively from a bit of revisionism lol Post triple eviction he played horribly and especially during final five week his gameplay was incredibly sloppy and poor. He woulda been out at 5 if Haleena didn’t win veto, he also didn’t really do much to save himself at 4 and 3 he just got incredibly lucky betty and Josh’s perception of the jury was way off and they assumed the jury would factor in comp wins way more than they did. 

josh cutting betty was so gross :( he had ALL WEEK to tell her if he won he couldn’t take her, he LITERALLY just made amends with her for doing the same thing djdhdkdhcj her reaction was heartbreaking 💔 blindsiding her on the finale was gross and I’m confused why he (and she tbh) were so convinced the jury wouldn’t ever vote him but would vote Haleena. I guess normally in bbcan they do uplift comp wins, and moose hermon gino Kyle did always discuss worthiness with correlation to comp wins when they were in the house but STILL. 

some fun lil tidbits ~ 

there hasn’t been a woman even in the final 2 since paras and kaela 

the first 3 people to survive eviction were the final 3 

kEvin is the first winner of bbcan to ever have an eviction vote cast against them 

kevin is also the only winner in bbcan/US other than dr will to win without winning an HOH. I kinda wish gino won that veto that Kevin only won bc of the misspelling bc that’d be a cool statistic to have a winner who never won a single hoh or veto. 

only ONE female hoh the entire season - pretty sure that’s a record for USA/Canada 

no comment on marty winning cfp lol 

• Like 1

Just watched the episode last night but catching up on the posts now!

On 5/5/2022 at 5:44 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

I’m so Betty in comps🤣

LMAOO Me too. :dead: 

On 5/5/2022 at 5:45 PM, Solaris said:

Betty to get carried to the Top 2 and win especially after a 2 hour time in that comp please!

Oh what could and should have been. :broken: 

On 5/5/2022 at 5:55 PM, Alex95 said:

I am not sitting through videobrother crashing all night lol so I’m just following via Twitter. Sooooo happy Josh won and he and Betty will be the final two. Either Queen Betty wins or I win the draft :wub:

EcstaticShortAustralianshelduck-small.gi

On 5/5/2022 at 5:55 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Come on josh, evict Kevin and you win

That's what he should have done.