Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

I’m way behind. My anxiety has triggered since Elliott and Victoria are up to date.

@Solaris which write ups do I owe? I’m here and ready bf.

Remaining Nominations:

Lucian

Minn-Erva

-----------------------

Holden Radcliffe

Victoria Hand

These are your cuts/saves for this round.

+

Harold Meachum

Harley Keener

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Remaining Nominations:

Lucian

Minn-Erva

-----------------------

Holden Radcliffe

Victoria Hand

These are your cuts/saves for this round.

+

Harold Meachum

Harley Keener

Isn’t that only three write ups? I thought I was due four?

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Isn’t that only three write ups? I thought I was due four?

You must do one for Lucian or Minn-erva, one for Holden or Victoria.  You must also do one for each of Harold and Harley.  Thats 4 :P 

Edited by Solaris

scott-adkins-main-hard-target.jpg?qualit
LUCIAN

Lucian Aster appears in the Doctor Strange series of films. Lucian was a sorcerer who joined the Zealots with the intention of defeating the Ancient One. I did want to save him because he’s pretty hot but  Elliott and Victoria are playing so they should’ve covered that base. Sorry Lucian!

4098c56e4302062f8c52bb5ae2519d05.gif
VICTORIA HAND

This was easy because Victoria’s role was a lot smaller than Holden’s. I think he appeared in two seasons whilst she only appeared in a handful of episodes? Victoria was a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent and known for her strictness and loyalty to the company. Victoria was eventually betrayed and backstabbed by another Agent and murdered by the real Clairvoyant. 

tumblr_oo1q0lvVoW1up0fxuo7_400.gifv
HAROLD MEACHUM

Harold Meachum appears in the Iron Fist series and co-founded Rand Enterprises with Rand’s parents. I feel as if I wrote a similar write-up last week about how greed led to him wanting more and him having his business partners killed. He exchanged his own life to help the Hand but was then brought back to life and had to live in hiding. I haven’t even seen Iron Fist yet so this all sounds terribly confusing and full of spoilers.

RepentantJointClam-size_restricted.gif
HARLEY KEENER

Harley Keener appears in Iron Man 3 and The Avengers: End Game. Harley turned in to a strong ally for Tony Stark after finding him sheltering in his garage one night. Tony Stark became a father figure to Harley and he would appear at Tony’s funeral eleven years later with his closest allies and friends. Apparently Harley is carrying on the Iron Man legacy so I don’t think it’s the last we’ve seen of him. 

Cycle 3: Chitauri Invasion

If the Avengers had failed to stop the Chitauri invasion, would the Ancient  One have stepped in to protect Earth? - Quora

In cycle 3 we are revisiting the Chitauri Invasion.  In the first avengers many civiilians lost their lives when aliens attached New York.  In IDFs rankdown many more of our cast will fall to the hands of the Chitauri.

When it is your turn, you will nominate 15 contestants.  Each ranker will save one name and cut 2. The saved contestant will be immune for the following round, but will be vulnerable again the round after that.  As this is no longer TV vs Movies, you can nominate any amount of either side when it is your turn.  Each ranker will be responsible for 2 write ups per round again. There's still lots of fodder, we will keep to a 50 word minimum for this cycle. 

By the end of this cycle 240 will be cut down to 180.  You get 1 hour for your cuts/saves this round because you need to cut 2 people in that timeframe.

Nomination order:

image.png.2a557342744b3476987d7ca78b12ddd2.png

Zoey is up first with her 15 nominations.  The front page is updated with those currently immune.

@FrogLenzen @Elliott @1234567890 @Zoey @Steven_ @QueenKalie

Edited by Solaris

• Solaris changed the title to Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Cycle 3 Page 18)
9 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Is there a difference between the people who are bolded on the front page because some are black and some are red?

red bolds were player immunities for the first 2 cycles.  Other bolds are those only immune for your round.

bef0a3b15408bafde4bbd22514cbbfa9.gif

Trevor Slattery

Malekith

Eros

Quentin Beck/Mysterio

Jimmy Woo

Grandmaster

Ego

Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider

Lucy Bauer

Madame Gao

Ward Meachum

Joy Meachum

Sharon Davis

Boastful Loki

Classic Loki

Just now, Elliott said:

Nominating Jake Gyllenhaal this early is homophobic 

I did have second thoughts but he’s one of the worst villains I’ve ever witnessed. :haha:

I knew you’d thirst save anyway!

• Like 1

Ward Meachum

Ward Meachum Iron Fist GIF - Ward Meachum Iron Fist Tom Pelphrey - Discover  & Share GIFs

Ward is one of the main characters in the Iron First show. But tbh, if it ain't Iron Fist himself, I ain't interested okurrr. Harold Meachum is his dad and Joy Meachum is his sister. Their dad is a POS and Ward gets mad and kills him, but then the dad comes back to life. Whoops. Seems interesting, but Netflix disagreed. 

Save Ghost Rider