RIP Serge Onik (Season 11)

No news about what happened yet but both Gina Glocksen (Season 6 of American Idol) and Cole Mills (Season 15 of SYTYCD) made posts on Instagram and Facebook about him this morning.

Edited by sublymonal
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

I saw this last night and was absolutely gobsmacked. I knew I had to come on here and say something as I was one of his biggest fans on this forum. Another loss for the SYTYCD community. Thinking about his friends, family, and everyone else he had an impact on. #SergeForever

And now seeing my banner made by the lovely Jess... what memories! ❤️ 

• Sad 10

• sublymonal changed the title to RIP Serge Onik (Season 11)

As heartbroken as I am for his friends and family during this time, it has genuinely warmed my heart to see so many people on social media post such heartwarming messages about how amazing Serge was and sharing stories and videos. 

Everyone saying he was so loving and giving with a personality and smile that would light up a room. Genuinely don’t think he had a bad bone in his body, and to have made such an impression on so many people can’t be a coincidence.

Clearly an amazing person and of course an incredible dancer and teacher who will be missed and remembered fondly by many, me among them. 

damn just posted and seen I’ve still got my misspelled #Sergilio banner from when Season 11 was airing. Emilio was one of many who put up a beautiful post about their friendship, he really did seem to leave an impact on everyone he met in such a positive way

Edited by Harkins
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

• 3 months later...

I know it's been some time, but I have been just as shocked as everyone else to find out about Serge. 😢 May his pure soul rest in Peace. ❤️

On 8/25/2021 at 10:04 PM, buffmetube said:

I saw this last night and was absolutely gobsmacked. I knew I had to come on here and say something as I was one of his biggest fans on this forum. Another loss for the SYTYCD community. Thinking about his friends, family, and everyone else he had an impact on. #SergeForever

And now seeing my banner made by the lovely Jess... what memories! ❤️ 

On 8/27/2021 at 12:38 AM, Harkins said:

As heartbroken as I am for his friends and family during this time, it has genuinely warmed my heart to see so many people on social media post such heartwarming messages about how amazing Serge was and sharing stories and videos. 

Everyone saying he was so loving and giving with a personality and smile that would light up a room. Genuinely don’t think he had a bad bone in his body, and to have made such an impression on so many people can’t be a coincidence.

Clearly an amazing person and of course an incredible dancer and teacher who will be missed and remembered fondly by many, me among them. 

damn just posted and seen I’ve still got my misspelled #Sergilio banner from when Season 11 was airing. Emilio was one of many who put up a beautiful post about their friendship, he really did seem to leave an impact on everyone he met in such a positive way

Jimmy and Lewis. :( I literally thought of both of you when I found out about this as I remember you both were such huge fans of him. :hug:

Edited by Erestor