SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US10) (Round 1 - Sign-Ups Open)

.Rei

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Remember that time that Nigel b*tched Ben out for improvising a solo and yet Allison literally never prepares a solo

I just rewatched the solo because I remember my issue with her solos specifically being the thrashing. But upon rewatch, it was both thrash-y and she did nothing pretty much? The part where she ran when the choreography said "run" also sent me. :dead:

Just now, *Wallace said:

LOL the Ivison Argentine Tango bring cut, which is ridiculous. And the Feeling Good solo. 🙄

This is why I don't like playing games involving Allison because there is always such an unnecessary target on her. 🙄

You’re the one who can suspend them! 

If we get five likes for this post you have to do it. 💅

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

LOL the Ivison Argentine Tango bring cut, which is ridiculous. And the Feeling Good solo. 🙄

This is why I don't like playing games involving Allison because there is always such an unnecessary target on her. 🙄

You cut a Benjelle routine that is very good. I also think La Cumparsita is weaker than Libertango, which is already moved on, along with two of her other good routines. Ethna is her best work on the show and is still sitting there!

All of her solos sucked imo and I have said that for a decade now - even when this board was pro-Allison :dead:

19 minutes ago, .Rei said:

🙄

19 minutes ago, .Rei said:

one of the two Ivison routines cut smh

18 minutes ago, .Rei said:

this is also the only Allison solo that I like

17 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Not Wild Horses! 

@sublymonal it’s time!

It's Allison....so her routines must go, lol.

• Sad 1

Just now, Deeee said:

You cut a Benjelle routine that is very good. I also think La Cumparsita is weaker than Libertango, which is already moved on, along with two of her other good routines. Ethna is her best work on the show and is still sitting there!

All of her solos sucked imo and I have said that for a decade now - even when this board was pro-Allison :dead:

I only cut one Benjelle routine, and I'm a fan of theirs but don't think every one of their routines were a standout.

You cut like 6 or 7 Allison dances. Some were fair cuts but there are other dances that could have been cut over them. :closedeyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I do not understand the issue with disliking what Allison did on the show. She wasn’t some miracle-worker? LOL.

I don’t think it’s the fact that you or anyone dislikes her. I think it’s the fact that she’s always targeted and not given a chance. We all give each other some leeway with favourites but from what I’ve heard and seen it never happens with her.

and Wally has been on this board for millions of years now (probably before the dinosaurs) so it must be frustrating to live through it every single time.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

You cut like 6 or 7 Allison dances. Some were fair cuts but there are other dances that could have been cut over them. :closedeyes:

the only fair response from you would be for you to cut all Tiffany routines on S9

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Deeee said:

La Cumparsita is weaker than Libertango, which is already moved on, along with two of her other good routines. Ethna is her best work on the show and is still sitting there

I am struggling to see how this could be considered an unreasonable opinion

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I do not understand the issue with disliking what Allison did on the show. She wasn’t some miracle-worker? LOL.

I never said she was a miracle worker. Its fine to not like some of her dances. I did say some of the cuts were fine and fair.

I just think some of her dances are underrated here.

And she's my all-time favorite alongside Courtney, so I feel more passionate towards them and some of their routines.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

I don’t think it’s the fact that you or anyone dislikes her. I think it’s the fact that she’s always targeted and not given a chance. We all give each other some leeway with favourites but from what I’ve heard and seen it never happens with her.

and Wally has been on this board for millions of years now (probably before the dinosaurs) so it must be frustrating to live through it every single time.

Yeah, this is pretty much it. Its definitely frustrating. That's why I try not to talk about her on here. Most of this is exactly it.

Not here for the dinosaurs shade though. 🙂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zoey said:

This is false. Wally can and should admit that for most of IDF, Allison was heralded and beloved. I mean pretty sure her and Kathryn won BCE every single year besides the last two times the game was ever played. 

What is true is that more and more the tide changed and less people found her to be outstanding, plus many of her very vocal fans have since left IDF. 

7 minutes ago, Deeee said:

This is false. Wally can and should admit that for most of IDF, Allison was heralded and beloved. I mean pretty sure her and Kathryn won BCE every single year besides the last two times the game was ever played. 

What is true is that more and more the tide changed and less people found her to be outstanding, plus many of her very vocal fans have since left IDF. 

Ooh I never denied this part. I know Allison was loved and a big favorite here during S2 abs many years after. And know she has won BCE a few times.

The latter part with the tides changing on her is frustrating. :( I don't get how things can change so suddenly over the years but oh well. I'm not saying she had the most amazing run on S2. But I do think some of her dances are underrated on her (mainly the ones I mentioned). :(

But it is what is is. I didn't mean to get frustrated like this as I'm kinda over my intense SYTYCD feeling days, but then it happens all over again. :haha:

• Like 1