Big Brother 23

Steven_

14 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Travis said the same thing to you last week Frenchie and you didn't listen either. :dead:

LMAO IKR? I was thinking "wow this speech sounds VERY familiar" when Frenchie was throwing his pitch. :dead: 

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Derek XXX doesn't use the POV so Frenchie or Britini will go home tomorrow. 😮

I wonder who it will be. 😮 

I’m soo far behind on this season, I just finished episode three but I love Sarah Beth, Kyland, Claire and the cookout alliance. 

I liked frenchie a bit at first but he tries too hard. 

I cannot stand Christian and not huge on Travis either. I’m glad Alyssa isn’t actually with Christian (well as of episode 3 atleast lmfao). 

I like the diversity of the cast this year and it’s refreshing to have some new faces. 

I just teared up at the segment where Sarah Beth talks about her girlfriend and being bi. Does anyone have links to the full convo? I knew I wasn’t straight and had a girlfriend in college (I thought I was a lesbian at one point too) but then after being with my ex guy for so long people assumed it was a phase I had gone through. All the while I had crushes on guys and girls over the years but couldn’t and wouldn’t do anything about it cuz I was taken and I don’t cheat. But having been separated from my ex for a year now (and out of love for almost two years), I found myself fall hard for a friend I met at work and she’s my girlfriend now and that entire segment felt like it was me talking. 

I need to start doing the weekly rankings! I need to catch up so maybe will binge watch tomorrow before work. 

• Like 1

Watching episode four now and omg frenchie is such a mess. The French kiss alliance? Lmfao. 

Travis doing a lap dance for Ky was awesome. First moment I haven’t found him annoying. 

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

#FrenchieEvictionParty

Is this trending? :haha: 

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

These puns. :dead:

You know the show is going to miss Frenchie so bad when they can't use these puns anymore. :dead: