Strongest/Weakest Playoffs Night (S14-S19) (Not counting S18 because they weren´t live)

Misirlou

Strongest/Weakest Playoffs Night (S14-S19) (Not counting S18 because they weren´t live)   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Strongest:

• S14
    • S15
    • S16
    • S17
    • S19
  2. 2. Weakest:

• S14
    • S15
    • S16
    • S17
    • S19

Strongest: S17? I think it was more boring than bad iirc.

Weakest: Might be controversial to some people, but I thought S14, S16 and S19’s were all awful. Voted for 14 because I almost gave up on the show that night. S16’s at least had Maelyn and Domenic.

Might be controversial, but I think S19´s is the best  one we´ve had since the whole "Top 24/20/17 performances in one night". I enjoyed quite a few performances there. S17 was also decent. I don´t think S16 was that bad either, I certainly enjoyed it more than S15´s.

S14´s was the worst by far. The bad first impression of this format probably adds to that, but the performances themselves were not good in the majority of the cases.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

S14´s was the worst by far. The bad first impression of this format probably adds to that, but the performances themselves were not good in the majority of the cases.

Wdym? The S14 contestants were Unstoppable in the playoffs! :wub:

Strongest: S17 - the playoffs are usually messy compared to the other live rounds, and while I don’t think this is an exception, a lot of the performances were decent at worst and pretty damn strong at best.

Weakest: S16 -  Literally almost every performance was completely forgettable. Even Maelyn, while solid, had her weakest performance here imo. It felt like a bad karaoke night.