• Nick
    • Blake

Choose for the week 1 teams, so far:

Kelly- Kenzie Wheeler, Corey Ward, Gean Garcia

John- Christine Cain, Victor Solomon, Carolina Rial

Nick - Dana Monique, Devan Blake Jones, Raine Stern, Zae Romeo

Blake- Cam Anthony, Pete Mroz, Aaron Konzelman, Ethan Lively

Kelly = Nick > Blake >> John

Kelly's got a potential vote-magnet, a personal favorite, and a unique sound; Nick has one member with strong casual non-Minivan vote potential, two with interesting sounds, and a four-chair outside the country lane. Between the two, it comes down to personal preference on whose is stronger (I voted Kelly even though Nick's got my favorites just because of the vote potential Kenzie has if he makes the lives).

Blake's team is decent - he's got a decent classic country voice, a really solid R&B male vocalist, and two guitarists who are family-oriented and overall seem like likable dudes. Nobody screams "runaway winner" here but it's certainly not a bad team by any means.

John's got his long-lost vocal twin that may have a bigger-than-expected voting block, a soulful pop gal, and a teenage girl with decent technical knowledge. It's not that weak of team, but there's only one person I could see doing well if they get to the live shows (and it's the weakest I've seen Team Legend be after two episodes in John's time on the show).