American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, Elliott said:

I think this is the first season where my rankings were pretty honest to how I feel about the performances. :dead:

Which naturally means none of my B3 have shown up yet 👁💋👁

OK phew Haley’s Tell Him is a fair #20. Also wow at 9 #20 spots there. 😮 Also ugh Crisis…. why didn’t you advance Stephanie’s HCYDCMA instead? omggg Lily’s and Rei’s  comments had me cracking up here. :lmao: But ugh so true….we could have had Stephanie or Sabrina here instead. Ugh.

Wow lmao going from 1t6.9 to 13.8 is truly something. Wow I  was also not expecting  Gina’s ISBY to come in at #19. I was expecting higher but I am not mad at this ranking honestly. I do agree with a lot of peoples comments here. Nice that she had no #20s.

Ooh also surprised of Phil’s BOG coming in at #18 but not mad at that either. Actually I did expect it to show up on the first set here. Glad this ws the first  Bon Jovi night performance to show up though. Agree with Kevin that Phil wsan’t a bad contestant - just majorly inconsistent.

Ooh I am glad Chris’ DGAMA made it the highest amongst the four contestants with 1 performance - as he was by far my favorite of those contestants. I also predicted #19 for this so yayyf or this exceeding my expectations and making it to #17 instead. Shocked JC ranked this at #4 and not #1 though. omggg yikes so those 5 #20s came in there for Chris there. Oh myy. I knew there would be lots of polarizing g rankings and comments here. But i am glad that his non-fans said positive things about this performance too. LMAO dying at Alex’s Hunter Metts shade in his write-up. :dead:

Oooh I do love Blake’s This Love but am okay with this coming in at#16  although I’d prefer it to be a different Blake performance.  Surprised only 4 Top 10 rankings and that Elliott put this at #15. Although it still shocks me how JC isn’t much of a Blake fan.

Just now, Weedy_Speedy said:

And yet it is far too late to be making such adjustments #tragic.

I just realized that would involve me saying anything negative about Have a Nice Day or My Funny Valentine so I’m good. :giggle:

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

:dead:

It is (surprisingly) a close vote among five of the six seasons! :dead:

14.2 - I Am Changing
16.6 - Turn the Beat Around
16.7 - Independence Day (Reprise)
16.9 - Tell Him
17.0 - Someone Else's Star
17.2 - You Really Got Me

Lisa Tucker excluded from this narrative.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It is (surprisingly) a close vote among five of the six seasons! :dead:

14.2 - I Am Changing
16.6 - Turn the Beat Around
16.7 - Independence Day (Reprise)
16.9 - Tell Him
17.0 - Someone Else's Star
17.2 - You Really Got Me

Lisa Tucker excluded from this narrative.

Lisa Tucker:

Taylor Swift Abandon Thread GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, .Rei said:

preparing myself for the disgusting rankings that queen LaKisha will receive 🙂

Well Victoria and Wally will ignore my ranking of IATING when they read my comments on it. 👼

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

QUEEN! ROBBED GODDESS! Ugh, I was so #pressed that Gina left in f*cking ninth place with *checks notes* literally everyone but Melinda and Cake still there. - @Elliott

Not Funny Laughing GIF
Not including Cake when Jordin and LaKisha could sing circles around Gina. 🙂 It was a fine performance, but come on. :claybleh:

Right? 

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Stare Staring GIF

:dead:  

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

So we know @Crisis was the one more responsible for Haley’s advancement. :haha:

I thought we knew this all along. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Also not JC being surprised the Blake fans were the most pro-Chris Rich…

Lol yeah I'm surprised JC is surprised about that. The Blake and Chris fans were pretty common within each other.

45 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I didn’t expect that to be happen either.

I was approached about this too, but I declined since I didn’t want to put “Time of the Season” on the bubble.

Mhmm. 💔

Same but with "To Love Somebody." :haha: 

33 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Which naturally means none of my B3 have shown up yet 👁💋👁

Cause they are all Jordin performances huh? 🙂 

Yet I gave Blake rankings all over the place. 😘  

Just now, *Wallace said:

Cause they are all Jordin performances huh? 🙂 

Yet I gave Blake rankings all over the place. 😘  

I don't know what this sass is for because I didn't even rank all of Blake's performances in my Top 4. :dead:

but yes