Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

XOj4glQ.png

PLEASE WELCOME OUR STRICTLY COME DANCING RANKERS!

LILY (Motsi Mabuse)

WALLY (Bruno Tonioli)

CHRIS (Diane Buswell)

DIANA (Artem Chigvintsev)
GIGI (Oti Mabuse)

TWIST #1 - IMMUNITIES

A classic power in Rankdowns is the power to hand out immunities, and this rankdown will be no different. Each of you will get 5 immunities (1 public, 4 private). Please PM me your list of immunities, specifying who your public immunity pick is. All immunities handed out will last until the Top 150. Once all immunities are in, I will reveal the public immunities and post the cycle 1 rules.

@*Chris @*Diana @taylorkat @*Lily @*Wallace

Apologies for taking so long on this. It's so hard for me to figure out which of my many faves i feel  needs immunity the most these early rounds. :dead: But working on this and will send in as soon as I can!

Also something else i noticed from the front page:  Samantha Constantine - Samantha is supposed to be Susannah.

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Apologies for taking so long on this. It's so hard for me to figure out which of my many faves i feel  needs immunity the most these early rounds. :dead: But working on this and will send in as soon as I can!

Also something else i noticed from the front page:  Samantha Constantine - Samantha is supposed to be Susannah.

Don’t worry! You’re not the only one I’m waiting on. :haha:

And fixed it! Not sure how it got so messed up there. :dead: 

• Haha 1

CYCLE 1: WELCOME TO THE RANKDOWN

1512743990-strictly-come-dancing-judges-

In typical rankdown fashion, the first cycle is a warm-up before we jump into the twist-driven cycles. In this first cycle, you will nominate 8 celebrities when it is your turn and the other 4 rankers will cut and save 1 celebrity each. This means that 20 celebrities will be gone at the end of this cycle.

Remember, private immunities are in play and you are not allowed to cut a celebrity if you choose them as a replacement nominee for the celebrity you give immunity to.

CYCLE RULES

1. When it is your turn, you will nominate 8 celebrities of your choosing.

2. On a first come, first serve basis, the remaining 4 rankers will cut 1 and save 1 celebrity each.

3. You have 30 minutes to produce a 100-word write-up in order for your cut to be valid.

4. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING OF YOUR INITIAL CUT/SAVE POST FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. Please quote it if you need to make changes.

5. You cannot nominate any celebrity saved in the round immediately before yours or any celebrity with public immunity.

6. To use your private immunity, you must post in the thread that you are using it on a celebrity and who your replacement nominee is before someone claims them as a cut for your immunity to officially be valid.

7. Once a private immunity is used, that celebrity has public immunity until Top 150 and cannot be nominated.

7. In order to keep things moving, you have 24 hours from the time nominations are posted to make your cut. If you do not make your cut within 24 hours, any other ranker can jump in and make it and you will receive a strike.

NOMINATION ORDER

KaqHdly.png

1. @taylorkat

2. @*Wallace

3. @*Lily

4. @*Diana

5. @*Chris

Gigi can post her nominees whenever she's ready.

3 hours ago, *Diana said:

Geez I just wonder who is who :haha:

Time to play the guessing game. :giggle: :dead: 

I like all of the public immunities so slay! ❤️ 

Gigi gonna make her first nominations ever in a Rankdown! :wub: 

• Like 1

Johnny Ball

7uRXofh.jpg

Sorry Zoe, but you dad is the first to go based on the fact he is someone I never enjoyed on this show at all so might as well take him out while I had the chance right? Old white men who are comedians are just not my thing on this type of show so this cut should not be very surprising . I am honored to make the very first cut in the Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown though! He didn't last very long his season with only dancing a Cha Cha which was just terrible and a foxtrot that was only slightly better but still stiff and terrible. Thank goodness, he wasn't on the American show because they love men who can't dance and probably he would have lasted all season robbing all the good talented females *eye roll*  but luckily he was eliminated week 2 and put me out of my misery! He was supposed to dance with Aliona but she got hurt so he got put with a new pro at the time Iveta. Not a good first showing for her but I don't think anyone would make Johnny Ball look good. He wasn't good at all and for that reason, I am okay cutting him first.

Saving: Jacqui Smith