Andrew Marshall Fan Thread

season1

30 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Y'all should follow and listen to Andrew's songs, bunch of GREAT songs. I personally LOVED run away, fate, and hurt someone

@season1  if you can, kindly add this to the main post, thanks ❤️✨

I added his Spotify to the socials links near the top and the playlist above under the "Originals" section of the OP. jaofSCz.gif

• Thanks 1

https://instagram.com/stories/awmmusic/2545979146969215497?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=118f7fk6zx1kj

"Making mistakes is human. Don't expect to be perfect all the time

-- A little memo for today"

This quote is just a good reminder to everyone out there. We're all having a rough time and we're making mistakes here and then, a little kindness to yourself and to others doesn't cost that much 😉

Also, Andrew's quotes in his ig story just hit it out always for me. We had the same app called "Calm" (you guys should try it out, paid but worth it) but I've stopped using it, he just inspired me to use it again. This guy has a nice soul (and a nice voice 😉)

I cannot wait to hear his battle next week! FINAAALLY YAS

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNV22tdJYGj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"My leukemia story on @nbcthevoice

Sharing my story has been the most terrifying yet rewarding part of this whole experience.

I’ve received countless messages from current survivors and fighters, telling me about their stories.

The conversations have lifted me up and continuously reminded me about why I pursue music, to hopefully make atleast one person feel less alone.

So thank you.

Know that you are loved and I am always rooting for you.

And PLEASE if I missed you, message me again! I’m always free to chat"

Ngl, Andrew really wasn't on my pre-show favorites, he really wasn't someone that I looked deeply to, pre-show. So, going into his audition episode, which is Episode 3, the one that I'm most looking forward to was Avery. But, when I heard his story, it just hit me differently? I was honestly captured by both his story, his passion for music, and his voice. Most especially when we had the chance to interact with each other on Instagram. Andrew's a nice-hearted guy (and a goofball 🤪), he had been one of my inspirations of my artwork and yeaah I really cannot wait to hear his battle next week. Monday - 8/7c !! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Also, forgot to post it here but (post's a day ago, I think) ~

and.png

"Me patiently waiting for my battle to air...

If you’ve been following @nbcthevoice you’ll have seen that I’m not airing this week, BUT tonight is bound to be another episode full of surprises and spectacular performances!!

so yeah, 8/7c be there or be an idol fan

jk, just teasin’ but definitely tune in! ☺️"

... I wish I had the same patience as you Andrew :haha:

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Snl I Feel Bad GIF by Saturday Night Live
(Andrew watches and has posted about this season of Idol too though. 😉)

I actually recently learned that he's friends with Colin, who was one of my favorite guys during the night 2 of Idol Top 24 💀😂

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 11:27 AM, anonymouskid_35 said:

Andrew singing Tennessee Whiskey (my song request lol) on his live was soooo good

Thinking about it, I wanna hear him perform this song on The Voice if he had been given the chance. The song's a big song and a big of a risk, but if he pulls it off, that could give him the moment. (the hardest part in the song was that hard riff lmao, he tried it in his live impromptu and I think he did decent with it!)

• Like 1

Andrew's battle will finally be shown tomorrow night!! Can't wait for to hear his amazing voice again up on that stage

He'll be singing a Harry Styles song with the freakin' Raine Stern, this is bound to be a good one !! ❤️ 

• Like 1