🌟 ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒 ℝ𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌟

Bk1234

8 hours ago, disney1024 said:

What about Kelly Clarkson's "I Dare You"? She could sing the Spanish version of it. 🤔

That COULD work, but I feel the original arrangement of the song is terrible for singing competitions. She could rework it, but Kelsie kind of just did that the season before. 😅

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

She could rework it, but Kelsie kind of just did that the season before. 😅

I don't think it really matters if Kelsie covered the song on the show or not because a lot of popular songs get covered in back-to-back seasons (e.g. Wicked Game, Angels from Montgomery, etc.) 😅

11 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I don't think it really matters if Kelsie covered the song on the show or not because a lot of popular songs get covered in back-to-back seasons (e.g. Wicked Game, Angels from Montgomery, etc.) 😅

I know, but I’m saying that reworking “I Dare You” wouldn’t really be considered that special, since Kelsie did it in S19. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I know, but I’m saying that reworking “I Dare You” wouldn’t really be considered that special, since Kelsie did it in S19. 🤷‍♂️ 

That's true, unless her arrangement is considerably different 🤔

But, unlike Kelsie, she can sing it in Spanish. That should count for something lol 😜

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

That's true, unless her arrangement is considerably different 🤔

But, unlike Kelsie, she can sing it in Spanish. That should count for something lol 😜

True, but I personally think Christina Aguilera songs would be better for her.

• Like 2

Carolina might not sing a lot of Spanish songs during her time on the show. She barely has any covers of Spanish songs on her IG and it's possible that she continues that trend during her time on the show. 🤔

Her being bilingual is just the icing on the cake imo. English or Spanish, she's a phenomenal singer with an amazing tone and range. 🤩

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Carolina might not sing a lot of Spanish songs during her time on the show. She barely has any covers of Spanish songs on her IG and it's possible that she continues that trend during her time on the show. 🤔

Her being bilingual is just the icing on the cake imo. English or Spanish, she's a phenomenal singer with an amazing tone and range. 🤩

I agree, I could definitely see her slaying some English songs on the show! 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I agree. Also, "Anyone" has been covered little on the show, it's a great option.

Yeah, “Anyone” would probably be better since she would be constantly compared to Brooke Simpson if she sang “Stone Cold.” 😅

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Sí, "Anyone" probablemente sería mejor, ya que la compararían constantemente con Brooke Simpson si cantara "Stone Cold". 😅

Sí, eso es lo que estaba pensando. Además, ella es cercana a Brooke según su IG.

ps: Brooke, my queen 🥰

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2020 at 5:11 PM, Bk1234 said:

dSJomT5F0zbKZObu8ytFvDo40UXohAhvoLufKuayRQXxD89K7qr8zrTLFVMB4uP0-suggestion-box-e1527787946907.jpg

"Si Una Vez" by Selena

"Loca" by Shakira

"Dreaming of You" by Selena

"Faithfully" by Journey

"Ain't No Way" by Aretha Franklin

"Corazón hambriento" by India Martinez ft. Abel Pintos

"Royals" by Lorde

"Small Things" by JoJo

"Hurt" by Christina Aguilera

"Fall On Me" by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera

"Hero" (Spanglish Version) by Mariah Carey

"California Dreamin'" by Sia

"I Dare You (Te Reto A Amar)" by Kelly Clarkson ft. Blas Cantó

"Pero Me Acuerdo De Tí" by Christina Aguilera

"Stone Cold" by Demi Lovato

"Anyone" by Demi Lovato

I’ve added a new section to the main post titled “Suggestion Box.” We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions. I went back and added all the previously mentioned song suggestions to this section of the main post. I might have missed some, so please let me know if you want one added. 😁

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I want to bring this performance to everyone’s attention because it not only shows that Carolina can sing live in front of what I presume to be an audience, but that she can do it very well. This girl is coming in ready to SLAY!!!! 😄👏

Hopefully, she will be Team Legend's frontrunner 😍

• Like 1