🌟 β„‚π•’π•£π• π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ β„π•šπ•’π• π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌟

Bk1234

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I hope so! 😁🀞

As of now (which is very early BTW), my top 2 snowflakes are Zae from Team Nick and Carolina from Team Legend. I would also be completely fine with literally anyone from Team Kelly winning S20 tbhΒ πŸ˜…

Edited by disney1024

I wonder what Carolina has planned for us in 2021... πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJfSP_8FJzv/?hl=en

Reminiscing on some of the few highlights this year hadβ™₯️ There were big plans I had for 2020 and I was really looking forward to them. As much as I would’ve loved to perform at the places I had booked and released the music I wanted to release, none of it matters when you sit and think about what other people have gone through this year. My heart goes out to all those who lost a loved one, are currently fighting for their lives, and for all affected by this pandemic. 2020 wasn’t exactly the ideal year, but I’m grateful to be healthy and to have gotten through it with the people I love. Thank you so much for supporting me always... sending you all love and much health. I can’t wait to share some cool stuff with you in 2021. Stay tuned ;)

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I wonder what Carolina has planned for us in 2021... πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJfSP_8FJzv/?hl=en

Reminiscing on some of the few highlights this year hadβ™₯️ There were big plans I had for 2020 and I was really looking forward to them. As much as I would’ve loved to perform at the places I had booked and released the music I wanted to release, none of it matters when you sit and think about what other people have gone through this year. My heart goes out to all those who lost a loved one, are currently fighting for their lives, and for all affected by this pandemic. 2020 wasn’t exactly the ideal year, but I’m grateful to be healthy and to have gotten through it with the people I love. Thank you so much for supporting me always... sending you all love and much health. I can’t wait to share some cool stuff with you in 2021. Stay tuned ;)

I hate to be a tinfoil hatter but is Carolina going to be on The Voice in an upcoming season? 🧐

Β 

That would definitely be LEGENDARY!!! 😍  (pun intended lol 😜)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

ΒΏQuΓ© canciones quieren que cante Carolina durante su participaciΓ³n en el programa?Β 

Lorde - Royals

JoJo - Small thingsΒ 

Christina Aguilera - HurtΒ 

Christina Aguilera, A Great Big World - Fall on me (or the original version of Andrea Bocelli and her son, maybe in Spanish?)

Β 

ps: I want to listen "Don't Watch Me Cry" by Jorja in the show.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

What songs do you guys want Carolina to singΒ during her run on the show?Β 

Something Selena like "Si Una Vez" or "Dreaming of You". If she wants to do something Spanish, Shakira would also be a good option since Americans are familiar with her music. I also want her to show off her power and range with an English powerhouse song.Β πŸ€”

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

Lorde - Royals

JoJo - Small thingsΒ 

Christina Aguilera - HurtΒ 

Christina Aguilera, A Great Big World - Fall on me (or the original version of Andrea Bocelli and her son, maybe in Spanish?)

Β 

ps: I want to listen "Don't Watch Me Cry" by Jorja in the show.Β 

OMG, this song choice is PERFECT! 🀩

Β 

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

Something Selena like "Si Una Vez" or "Dreaming of You". If she wants to do something Spanish, Shakira would also be a good option since Americans are familiar with her music. I also want her to show off her power and range with an English powerhouse song.Β πŸ€”

Maybe she sang β€œSi Una Vez” for her audition. πŸ€” Speaking of an English powerhouse song, the Spanglish version of β€œHero” by Mariah Carey would be PERFECT!Β 

Β 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

‘Dios mío, esta elección de canción es PERFECTA! 🀩

Β 

QuizΓ‘s cantΓ³ β€œSi Una Vez” para su audiciΓ³n. πŸ€”Hablando de una canciΓ³n poderosa en inglΓ©s, Β‘la versiΓ³n en espaΓ±ol de β€œHero” de Mariah Carey serΓ­a PERFECTA!Β 

Β 

YES YES YES

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe she sang β€œSi Una Vez” for her audition. πŸ€” Speaking of an English powerhouse song, the Spanglish version of β€œHero” by Mariah Carey would be PERFECT!Β 

Β 

Spanglish songs would be a great idea for her, if she wants to honour her heritage AND garner audience votes. πŸ€”

Β 

Ryan Gallagher in S19 would've done that with "Perfect", had he gotten to the Live Playoffs. The only difference is that Ryan sings in Italian, not in Spanish lol 😜

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Algo de Selena como "Si Una Vez" o "Dreaming of You". Si quiere hacer algo en espaΓ±ol, Shakira tambiΓ©n serΓ­a una buena opciΓ³n, ya que los estadounidenses conocen su mΓΊsica. TambiΓ©n quiero que ella muestre su poder y rango con una potente canciΓ³n en inglΓ©s.Β πŸ€”

Maybe "California Dreamin" - Sia

Β 

Β 

I'm sure she sang "Si una vez"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Spanglish songs would be a great idea for her, if she wants to honour her heritage AND garner audience votes. πŸ€”

Unfortunately, singing in Spanish (even if it’s just for some parts of the song)Β is generally a turn-off for a lot of voters (specifically Minivan.) 😒 The good news is that Carolina is a teen, so hopefully that will garner votes from Minivan. πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž

Edited by Bk1234
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Unfortunately, singing in Spanish (even if it’s just for some parts of the song)Β is generally a turn-off for a lot of voters (specifically Minivan.) 😒 The good news is that Carolina is a teen, so hopefully that will garner votes from Minivan. πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž

I didn't hear anyone complain with Ryan. It's okay if it's Italian but GOD FORBID anyone sing in Spanish!!!Β πŸ˜’

• Like 1

Just now, disney1024 said:

I didn't hear anyone complain with Ryan. It's okay if it's Italian but GOD FORBID anyone sing in Spanish!!!Β πŸ˜’

Precisely. It makes no sense... πŸ˜’ My guess is that MinivanΒ associated Italian with opera, so they considered it a unique genre and not aΒ language other than English. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈΒ 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Precisely. It makes no sense... πŸ˜’ My guess is that MinivanΒ associated Italian with opera, so they considered it a unique genre and not aΒ language other than English. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈΒ 

Or the Spanish language is despised and looked down on because it is wrongly associated with illegal Mexican immigrants crossing the border.Β πŸ˜’

Edited by disney1024

18 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Desafortunadamente, cantar en espaΓ±ol (incluso si es solo para algunas partes de la canciΓ³n) generalmente desanima a muchos votantes (especΓ­ficamente Minivan).Β  😒 La buena noticia es que Carolina es una adolescente, asΓ­ que con suerte eso obtendrΓ‘ votos de Minivan.πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž

preachΒ 

• Like 1

Just now, pauwis said:

I'm sure Carolina was following John on Instagram and now she doesn't.
Try to keep it a secret, I guess.

Yeah, probably, though she was honestlyΒ better off staying followed to him. Now that she unfollowed,Β we’ll notice. πŸ‘€Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1