Favorite/Least Favorite Team Blake (S17-S19)

Misirlou

Favorite/Least Favorite Team Blake (S17-S19)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite:

• S17
    • S18
    • S19
  2. 2. Least Favorite:

• S17
    • S18
    • S19

S18 best by far. He had Todd, Toneisha, and Joanna as his Top 3, plus he had Joei and Cedrice at points.

S19 worst. Not a fan of either Ian or Jim. The only person I liked in his playoffs team was Sid, a steal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

S18 best by far. He had Todd, Toneisha, and Joanna as his Top 3, plus he had Joei and Cedrice at points.

S19 worst. Not a fan of either Ian or Jim. The only person I liked in his playoffs team was Sid, a steal.

There was a reason that the only person in his team to get stolen was Ben Allen in the Knockouts. His S19 team is by far one of his weakest teams yet. Nonetheless, he still somehow has two finalists in the finale. This goes to show that Team Minivan cares more about country music and Team Blake than actual talent. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I agreed. He should have chosen Sid instead of Jim

Favorite is obviously S18. I really loved Todd and Toneisha. Both had really strong performances(Except for toneisha's Stronger). Todd was just so AMAZING. He ended up becoming one of my top 5 favorite contestants ever.

Least favorite was S17. I loved Ricky but couldn't stand Kat. In s19 I'm loving Jim and I at least like Ian(up to some extent).

• Like 1