TMS Week 9 Discussion Thread - The Group C Finals - The Masks Give Thanks

7 hours ago, miss denise said:

I'm annoyed it's not on tonight and we have to wait another day. 😢 :haha: 

Predictions for how this episode will go? I would guess Broccoli is the one cut, but we'll see. 

I just realized it's a repeat, boo. :lmao:

On 11/25/2020 at 9:15 AM, miss denise said:

Predictions for how this episode will go? I would guess Broccoli is the one cut, but we'll see. 

Despite Broccoli being good for you, it's not healthy enough for the competition and therefore, it's my prediction for the next cut. 🥦

• Haha 1

Broccoli was the weakest, so there was no surprise there. I don't know if I would've gotten that person because while I know the name, I'm not too familiar with him or his career.

The remaining group is pretty stacked. I'm not sure how they'll do the eliminations from this point forward, so I won't speculate on who may be the next to go.

Nicole and the food references took my mind to a certain place...

Edited by Crisis

Not surprised with the result since that was how I predicted it all along. :haha: I did randomly like Broccoli more after he was unmasked though.

I hope there are only single eliminations going forward. I still think Group A and B's contestants are the strongest, but will see what happens. I have a guess on who Jellyfish might be. :giggle: