Members of the old IDF Redux Emporium

Rate this topic

To all of us who experienced the hayday of the RE, I miss chatting with you all. My teen years spent posting on IDF are memories I will cherish forever and I haven't forgotten any of my old fellow posters. From Sahara (IdolDiva), to Zooey, to Cam (had major crush on you lol), to Mike the Kernz, to Eric (iluvmandisa555), the Rockstar Idol redux host (kills me that I forgot his name) pretty sure it was redsoxfan. So many good times spent on here. I hope anyone reading this is feeling the intense nostalgia Im getting right now..

Edited by glorybox
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 2:14 AM, glorybox said:

To all of us who experienced the hayday of the RE, I miss chatting with you all. My teen years spent posting on IDF are memories I will cherish forever and I haven't forgotten any of my old fellow posters. From Sahara (IdolDiva), to Zooey, to Cam (had major crush on you lol), to Mike the Kernz, to Eric (iluvmandisa555), the Rockstar Idol redux host (kills me that I forgot his name) pretty sure it was redsoxfan. So many good times spent on here. I hope anyone reading this is feeling the intense nostalgia Im getting right now..

I was active in it wayyyy back in the day. I remember Mike/Kernz and Cam (TOCTenor? or something).