Members of the old IDF Redux Emporium

Rate this topic

glorybox

To all of us who experienced the hayday of the RE, I miss chatting with you all. My teen years spent posting on IDF are memories I will cherish forever and I haven't forgotten any of my old fellow posters. From Sahara (IdolDiva), to Zooey, to Cam (had major crush on you lol), to Mike the Kernz, to Eric (iluvmandisa555), the Rockstar Idol redux host (kills me that I forgot his name) pretty sure it was redsoxfan. So many good times spent on here. I hope anyone reading this is feeling the intense nostalgia Im getting right now..

Edited by glorybox

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 2:14 AM, glorybox said:

To all of us who experienced the hayday of the RE, I miss chatting with you all. My teen years spent posting on IDF are memories I will cherish forever and I haven't forgotten any of my old fellow posters. From Sahara (IdolDiva), to Zooey, to Cam (had major crush on you lol), to Mike the Kernz, to Eric (iluvmandisa555), the Rockstar Idol redux host (kills me that I forgot his name) pretty sure it was redsoxfan. So many good times spent on here. I hope anyone reading this is feeling the intense nostalgia Im getting right now..

I was active in it wayyyy back in the day. I remember Mike/Kernz and Cam (TOCTenor? or something).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy smokes!  I was just thinking about this place the other day.  It’s been 10 years 😳.  Reduxing is what kept me sane back in high school and college.  I love music, and it was always so fun to pick out different contestants and match songs for them.

I always tended to do best with “bad” contestants.  I remember winning one redux as the first boot from Rock Star INXS!  That was a task.  My favorite had to be a redux where I played Prince Poppycock.  It was such a fun challenge, and I learned a ton about opera and classics.

I also hosted myself here and there.  I THINK my redux is the one the original poster here referenced.....Ultimate Rocker Idol. 😎

Also met some cool people on here....Sahara (IdolDiva), Cam, Eric (CelebritySkin), Stormiya (I forget his name....he was a huge Nikki McKibbin fan like myself).  There were also a few people I didn’t quite get along with....I was a hot head back then lol.

I am saddened to see everything gone.  I would have loved to have gone back and re-read a lot of these threads.  I will pop in here and there if anyone sees this and wants to re-connect.  Heck, I’d even be down to do a “one shot” style reunion redux.

-Danny (known back then as Redhawks08)

• Like 1

^ I remember your screen name, I hate that we lost so much content also, we can't go back and see how crazy everything was a long time ago. Rock Star INXS really takes me back :rofl: probably my favorite competition show ever

oh wow you joined 
May 20, 2004

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I miss Reduxes. My anniversary just passed on the 19th, the evening Vonzell was eliminated from Season 4 and I was a freaking mess. 16 years on IDF! Whoa. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...