Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Chansey

chansey | Tumblr | Pokemon gif, Pokemon meowth, Pokemon

Everyone loves Chansey!!!!! An iconic Pokemon from Gen I. Famous for being VERY hard to find in the Safari Zone, being at the Pokemon Centers with Nurse Joy in the anime, and for having an OBSCENE amount of HP. The Chansey line has the most HP in the game. And it also has the signature move, Soft-Boiled, where it shares its obscene HP with other Pokemon on the team. I feel okay letting Chansey go because I personally prefer Blissey, and I think Blissey would have support from some other rankers and may be able to sneak into our Top 100. Remember that time when Blissey was competitively viable because its HP and Special Attack and it could learn a ton of TMs? Is that still a thing? When they came out with Fairy type I was CERTAIN that Chansey would be fairy, but unfortunately I think they decided that Blissey would just be too powerful lol. I would have preferred that Jigglypuff get pure fairy and Chansey get fairy/normal (if we're wishing for things, I don't want ANY Pokemon to have dual Normal but oh well lol). Anyway, we love Chansey but we are consolidating our efforts elsewhere.

Save: Articuno

Just now, .Rei said:

the whole Bulbasaur line is flawless and I love all three members

however Ivysaur >> the other two and I will not hear otherwise

thats my thought, i dont love the line but I like Ivysaur, So naturally my brain is like Victoria wants you to nom the one you don't like woop woop! 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I love Ivysaur but when I know @Solaris wants to nominate the whole Gen 1 line I have to make SOME choices. :haha:

Its true I totally would have nominated the entire line.  :haha:

Edited by Solaris

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Chansey

chansey | Tumblr | Pokemon gif, Pokemon meowth, Pokemon

Everyone loves Chansey!!!!! An iconic Pokemon from Gen I. Famous for being VERY hard to find in the Safari Zone, being at the Pokemon Centers with Nurse Joy in the anime, and for having an OBSCENE amount of HP. The Chansey line has the most HP in the game. And it also has the signature move, Soft-Boiled, where it shares its obscene HP with other Pokemon on the team. I feel okay letting Chansey go because I personally prefer Blissey, and I think Blissey would have support from some other rankers and may be able to sneak into our Top 100. Remember that time when Blissey was competitively viable because its HP and Special Attack and it could learn a ton of TMs? Is that still a thing? When they came out with Fairy type I was CERTAIN that Chansey would be fairy, but unfortunately I think they decided that Blissey would just be too powerful lol. I would have preferred that Jigglypuff get pure fairy and Chansey get fairy/normal (if we're wishing for things, I don't want ANY Pokemon to have dual Normal but oh well lol). Anyway, we love Chansey but we are consolidating our efforts elsewhere.

Save: Articuno

Blissey and Chansey are soooooooo hard to defeat in Pokemon Go :haha:

Just now, .Rei said:

Blissey and Chansey are soooooooo hard to defeat in Pokemon Go :haha:

This! I have my 2699 CP Blissey that I toss in gyms whenever I can. 

Chansey and Rhydon are some of the only non-final evolutions that are still very very good in PoGo

Just now, .Rei said:

when it comes to the three Gen I starters, Smash got it right picking Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard as they are the best from their respective lines imo

Greninja should be replaced with a Trainer with Chespin, Braixen, and Greninja. I won't be taking any questions at this time.

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

This! I have my 2699 CP Blissey that I toss in gyms whenever I can. 

Chansey and Rhydon are some of the only non-final evolutions that are still very very good in PoGo

me checking my Blissey....................................... and 2195CP but I don't use as much as I tend to put the ones with the highest CP's so my Slaking and Rhyperior get the honors.

I also not leaving Pokemon in gym cause it's almost April and this freaking cold doesn't seem to go down