Taryn Papa Fan Thread

TeamAudra

On 12/4/2020 at 1:16 AM, astargirl said:

I couldn’t wait to come on here to say THANK YOU. For keeping me going. For inspiring me. For supporting me. Fighting for me. And so much more. I checked this feed every day and want you to know you are SO LOVED by me. You made me smile so many times I was alone in my room. It felt great to know you believed in me and in some instances, thought what I thought without me even having to say it! Ha. There is so much I am not allowed to share - but it would all make so much sense if I could. For starters, the show is very much aware of this forum. So I am extremely limited. Here’s a few things though, my KO was filmed when the fires were taking place in CA. Many of us had to get air purifiers and I personally slept with a wet washcloth over my nose and mouth due to severe smoke inhalation. That’s why “Cry” was so pitchy - it hurt so much to sing. Can’t wait to make a “live” cover of what it should have been! I hope I didn’t let you down too much with it. I figured you would know something was up since my tone was completely different from my blind and battle - so thank you for voting for me!  Have any questions? I’ll check back soon and see what I can answer. Xo your “queen” 😉

I was a huge fan of you on The Voice. You were actually my favourite artist on Team Blake this season, especially after the battles (the KOs never happened lol 😜). While I'm not an avid country music fan, oddly enough, I have always been a sucker for female country singers. Your phenomenal range and power reminds me a lot of Kelly Clarkson and I'm pretty sure Blake said something similar on the show. Can't wait to see what you do next in 2021!!! 😍😉

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 2:24 AM, astargirl said:

What does TPTB stand for? I’ve been trying to figure out the lingo all season! 😅 thanks! Also, thank you! I wish I could have made it to the finals too but honestly I wasn’t able to showcase 100% of myself like I would at a live show in Nashville, etc; so I’m not sure it would have mattered. What happens after the show with this new fan base of mine is all that matters! Thank you for being a fan! ♥️ I won’t let you down (I hope!). Just grateful for the opportunity. The crew was incredible. Truly. 

Common IDF Lingo:

TPTB = The powers that be (i.e. the producers)

Snowflake(s) = Someone's absolute favourite contestant(s). If I call you my S19 snowflake, that means you were my absolute favourite artist that season. 

Pimp = Support

Pimp Spot(s) = Ideal spot(s) in the live shows to garner votes from the audience (i.e. first one to perform, last one to perform, first one to perform during second hour).

Bus = Throw Under the Bus

That's all I can think of for now 😅

22 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I found a recent video of Taryn singing “Shallow” by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. 😄

:music:

Cover coming soon? 🤔🌈🎶 

So good from Taryn! 

I hope we get a "Rainbow" cover! She'd slay that as well as any Kacey song. I would like to hear some Carrie from her as well though and even Martina if she has the chance.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

So good from Taryn! 

I hope we get a "Rainbow" cover! She'd slay that as well as any Kacey song. I would like to hear some Carrie from her as well though and even Martina if she has the chance.

Yeah, all of those artists would be great for her to sing! 😃