Taryn Papa Fan Thread

TeamAudra

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm still so bummed.... and Taryn doesn't seem to be that upset on her recent IG story. But it just sucks, and if it was a Top 13 like S17, she would have had a much better shot. Its a shame, but TPTB is tragic so whatever.

in all honesty, taryn wasn't at her best imo. i think that the excitement and nervousness might get to her, you could see how overwhelmingly excited she was after winning the 4 way KO (and understandably so!). I'm sure that she will release great music post-show, when there isn't as much pressure.

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

@QueenMae16’s signature is amazing! :haha: It is time to avenge Queen Taryn. 😤

If our gorgeous Country Queen couldn't do it, its time to get others who are worthy to stop this generic snooze fest that is Blake's current team!

Taryn would have slayed on Team Gwen tbh, if she chose her, maybe she'd give Ben a run for his money :ph34rwave:

ugh that scenario makes me sad now, but Taryn was always going with Blake(per her IG story from sometime ago)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

ugh that scenario makes me sad now, but Taryn was always going with Blake(per her IG story from sometime ago)

I mean, she´s performs at Ol´Red , so Blake´s technically her boss 😂 not to mention she really seems to look up to him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm disappointed that Taryn didn't advance. I wish she at least got a chance to sing in the Wildcard but oh well. This show doesn't deserve her anyways. Blake and TPTB made it extremely difficult for her the entire run. 😤 I'm looking forward towards Taryn's future, I will definitely be following her career.  Ready for new music, wishing Taryn all the best. 🥰

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Blake did everything to crap on Taryn and even used his block on her just to ditch her for the worthless trio!

He needs to lay off the alcohol and actually recognize talent, he's been awful so much recently its ugh!

After hearing WTW live, that choice is just inexcusable. He must have really believed he could turn the decent one into Danielle. Even if he could have pulled that off, there are two others that need a lot more fixing. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

After hearing WTW live, that choice is just inexcusable. He must have really believed he could turn the decent one into Danielle. Even if he could have pulled that off, there are two others that need a lot more fixing. 

I agree with this. The younger sister flopped especially during the IS performance but Mia is undeniably good.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo

11 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Blake did everything to crap on Taryn and even used his block on her just to ditch her for the worthless trio!

He needs to lay off the alcohol and actually recognize talent, he's been awful so much recently its ugh!

Same for Sid who also should have advanced instead of the trio.

Unbelievable. 

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Guys, I love the support for Taryn and all, but bashing Worth the Wait...? 😕 Taryn had a great relationship with Tara, Mia, and Jacy, so she wouldn’t want us constantly bashing them in here. 🙂

This plus bashing teenagers just doesn't sit well with me personally - you don't have to be fans of an artist or a group but being rude about it also isn't a good look.

• Like 2

Uh...with all due respect, objectively pointing out that an act (Worth The Wait) on a nationally televised singing competition struggled live, and have a lot of things to work on is not “bashing.” Going into the PO, I actually wanted them to get the PV. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Uh...with all due respect, objectively pointing out that an act (Worth The Wait) on a nationally televised singing competition struggled live, and have a lot of things to work on is not “bashing.” Going into the PO, I actually wanted them to get the PV. 

There’s a difference between saying there’s things to the trio needs to work on and calling them “worthless.” Blake made a gamble (and lost) but that doesn’t make insulting the hard work the trio has put in to get to the point they did is okay either. It’s totally valid to be frustrated with a coach’s decision on who they want to advance, and constructive criticism is fine - outright insults are not.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

There’s a difference between saying there’s things to the trio needs to work on and calling them “worthless.” Blake made a gamble (and lost) but that doesn’t make insulting the hard work the trio has put in to get to the point they did is okay either. It’s totally valid to be frustrated with a coach’s decision on who they want to advance, and constructive criticism is fine - outright insults are not.

Oh, I think I understand, but you’re referring to comments made by others, outside of this fan thread, because I’m pretty sure I haven’t called them “worthless” here, or anywhere else. I do remember who said that. I don’t think their performances were very good, but I didn’t say much about it in any thread. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Oh, I think I understand, but you’re referring to comments made by others, outside of this fan thread, because I’m pretty sure I haven’t called them “worthless” here, or anywhere else. I do remember who said that. I don’t think their performances were very good, but I didn’t say much about it in any thread. 

Yeah, you’re fine - I’m more frustrated at the general sentiment online elsewhere of people deciding it’s okay to start going after high-school-aged kids just because they can, especially those who take it out on said kids because the younger artist (or artists, in the case of WTW’s teenage girls) beat out one of their favorites on the show.

• Like 2