Sept 4th LIVE from the Ryman

buttons66

So the tweet answered one of my questions....we will be able to watch Scotty's show multiple times.

Cam performed mostly her own songs....with two covers:  Sweet Dreams (Patsy Cline) and End of the World (Skeeter Davis).  Her voice was perfectly suited to both songs.  As Sandy said, very intimate performance...completely opposite to last week's concert.  She actually performed for about an hour and 40 minutes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sinycalone said:

So the tweet answered one of my questions....we will be able to watch Scotty's show multiple times.

Cam performed mostly her own songs....with two covers:  Sweet Dreams (Patsy Cline) and End of the World (Skeeter Davis).  Her voice was perfectly suited to both songs.  As Sandy said, very intimate performance...completely opposite to last week's concert.  She actually performed for about an hour and 40 minutes.

I've always liked Cam's voice.  Very "adult" sounding, smoothe.   (and that's a good thing) Not such a screening " teen" voice.  lol

• Like 3

On 8/21/2020 at 8:30 PM, tfortexas said:

Hope their selling lots of tickets.  I also bought Chris Janson's ticket.  Figured it would give me a chance to be sure I know how to work this.  lol. 

One of the ladies on WSG purchased a ticket for Scottys show ...after a brief convo with her cos she didnt realise you could watch it next day ...anyway her ticket #  was 6036..so I am assuming these numbers do reflect the # sold. Obviously this number is changing daily as they are purchased .but looks good so far.

Edited by buttons66

from Scottys FB page ....

I can't wait to my "Live at the Ryman" pay-per-view full band concert next Friday (Sept. 4) at 8:00 PM Central Time. Our last sold-out show was at the Ryman in March, and I haven't seen the band and crew since that month. It's going to be a great time! I've been working on my new album, so you never know what we might perform that night!
We just added a Livestream VIP Q&A Pack option for that evening. As part of this VIP option, I will be doing a live, 30 minute Q&A from the Ryman stage at 6:30 PM Central Time, moderated by my friend, the legendary Bill Cody from WSM Radio, The Circle, and Grand Ole Opry fame. If you purchase this new VIP pack for $95, you can watch the Q&A (and submit questions for it in advance!), watch the livestream concert, and get both an autographed Ryman Hatch Show Print and a "Live at the Ryman" t-shirt. You can get more information and make your purchase at Ryman.com.
If you're already bought the livestream concert, you should have received an e-mail this week from the Ryman or Mandolin giving you the opportunity to upgrade to the Livestream VIP Q&A Pack.
Of course, if you just want to see the concert (and we love that too!), you can purchase the $10 Livestream ticket.
For more information and to purchase either of these packages, you can visit Ryman.com or go direct by clicking the link below.
I can't wait to see my band and crew and perform for you live from such an iconic venue. See ya there! #LiveAtTheRyman

===================================================================

update about the Q&A from Scott S

HFhuQuK6_bigger.jpg

Scott Stem

@Scott_Stem
·

It’s just like the livestream. You get a link so you can watch the Q&A. You submit questions in advance and Bill Cody will moderate, using as many questions that are submitted in advance as he can fit in. Cam did one last week and it looked great.

Edited by buttons66

Chris played for 1 hour and 50 minutes ....didnt know too many of his songs,but he is a great musician capable of playing quite a few instruments. 

Stage was very bare looking ..definately not same scale as last 2 weeks...... very basic set up .

Long straight stage at back draped in black ...and thats about it .

Certainly hope Scotty is able to use his set-up and lighting etc. 

1 hour ago, buttons66 said:

Chris played for 1 hour and 50 minutes ....didnt know too many of his songs,but he is a great musician capable of playing quite a few instruments. 

Stage was very bare looking ..definately not same scale as last 2 weeks...... very basic set up .

Long straight stage at back draped in black ...and thats about it .

Certainly hope Scotty is able to use his set-up and lighting etc. 

I think I heard Mandolin was providing sound, lights etc.  Hope Luke will ge able to run Scotty's show.  Chris is not very polished. 

• Like 1

I meant to add that 1/2 way thru the show CHris J was presented with a plaque for 3 X Platinum for his song Buy Me A Boat by his label Head. His fans were elated as per the the chat comments,but it was nice to see the label  using the opportunity so his fans were able to see and feel part of that .

Clip of Good Vibes

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Was great to reunite with my band yesterday for rehearsals for our upcoming live stream pay-per-view concert at . Are you going to watch us perform this Friday, 9/4 #LiveFromTheRyman? Get your tickets now at http://Ryman.com

. We can wait to perform for you!

EgxSEa9XkAMXlS1?format=jpg&name=360x360

EgxSJufXcAAI7DI?format=jpg&name=360x360

EgxSTU7WoAQzEhR?format=jpg&name=360x360

EgxSWFAXgAcHhxl?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 1

Tickets for in person at the Ryman are on sale from Ticketmaster at 12.30pm CT

FYI on the in-person tickets ...

In-venue tickets for McCreery begin at $89, which include an exclusive Hatch Show Print poster and in-person access to the artist Q&A prior to the show.

Livestream ticket prices begin at $10 with VIP upgrades available for $40 (livestream ticket and virtual artist Q&A) and $95 (livestream ticket, virtual artist Q&A, autographed Hatch Show Print poster and series t-shirt). All merchandise is available for purchase in advance online to commemorate the landmark series.

[Read More at themusicuniverse.com/ryman-auditorium-adds-limited-venue-audience/ © The Music Universe. All Rights Reserved.]

Edited by buttons66

I just went to ticketmaster. to see if tickets were available yet (not that I am going to purchase ..just out of curiosity)..you have to join the QUE in the waiting room  to purchase .. I just hope since this is thru TM tickets scalpers are not able to purchase ..!! Since there are only 125 available  I would hate to see them sold for inflated prices.

• Like 1

Scotty posted that there are only 5 seats left.  "I'm overwhelmed! There are only five in-person socially-distanced seats remaining for my Ryman Auditorium show this Friday (9/4) . Ticketmaster link below. Can't wait to perform for you, whether in person or via the livestream (livestream tickets available at Ryman.com

). It's gonna be a fun night! #liveattheryman"