Sept 4th LIVE from the Ryman

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got tickets for Chris and myself.....can't wait for Sept. 4 to hear Scotty's new music!....and his old music, for that matter!! 😄😍🥰

I got to watch the concert Friday night and again last night. Scotty and the band were GREAT!!!  Loved the new single and the Travis Tritt cover was awesome. When it’s just Scotty and his guitar ... h

I've always liked Cam's voice.  Very "adult" sounding, smoothe.   (and that's a good thing) Not such a screening " teen" voice.  lol

One of the questions I asked during the Q&A yesterday was asking Scotty how they were going to make a video for You Time during this uncertain time with C-19. He answered that on the day of the release we can expect a video featuring some behind the scenes footage ( I suspect this will be a lyric video) ..but with reference to the official video  ...uncertain at this time what and when they might pursue that.

• Like 2

BPNI9TnW_bigger.jpg

Back home watching

perform at theryman which I know is always a treat for him. A little different from the March show, but so good seeing him and the entire band back onstage! @ Garner, North Carolina https://instagram.com/p/CEvK4rcDNo8/?igshid=14ihxmii25r32

Edited by buttons66
54 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

One of the questions I asked during the Q&A yesterday was asking Scotty how they were going to make a video for You Time during this uncertain time with C-19. He answered that on the day of the release we can expect a video featuring some behind the scenes footage ( I suspect this will be a lyric video) ..but with reference to the official video  ...uncertain at this time what and when they might pursue that.

There are plenty of places in this country where Scotty could film a killer video for this song.  And would you look at that,  Roman White  is ready to direct. 🙂

Roman White I miss you guys! Let's do another video soon!!! 🙂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sinycalone said:

I enjoyed Roman's early videos with Scotty, but I've actually preferred the later ones not done by Roman.  

Scotty has used the same 'videoclip' technique for his last 3 singles -- and the last one only received 3.5M views.  Time for another  'story' video featuring him and Gabi.* :thumbs:

*Of course, a "This Is It" hybrid would be nice, but such opportunities (e.g., one's wedding) don't come a long that frequently. 🙂 

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 1