Favorite Original Finale Song by Runner Up?

David68

yes  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which Runner Up's Original Song in the Finale is the Best?

• Inventing Shadows ~ Dia Frampton
    • Wasted Love ~ Matt McAndrew
    • Change My Mind ~ Meghan Linsey
    • Lonesome Broken and Blue ~ Adam Wakefield
    • Because of Me ~ Billy Gilman
    • Deja Vu ~ Lauren Duski
    • Tennessee Rain ~ Addison Agen
    • Where You Come From ~ Britton Buchanan
    • Human ~ Chris Kroeze
    • Proof I've Always Loved You ~ Gyth Rigdon
    • A Woman Like Her ~ Ricky Duran
    • Superhero ~ Toneisha Harris

17 minutes ago, antikid said:

It's reasonable to base the casual vote on YT views and likes because Katie and Rose ended the Top 2 last season right

While not perfect, Facebook is still the best indicator in the live rounds. Nobody has ever won the show with poor or mediocre Facebook numbers. With Katie, we failed to gauge how polarizing she was, which is where the view/like ratio comes into play. It was poor, and the comments reflected that. 

Youtube doesn’t tell us much, as it relates to voting. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

What !!! Are you serious ??? All I remember Is that Chris was way ahead in views on ytube I started watching THE VOICE on Ytube since s15 and by that time Chris' audition had 10 millions views while Lauren's was 5.5 million views , Chris' battle had 4.3 million views while Lauren's battle had 2.2 million views . Chris' KO had 7.6 million views while Lauren's barely made million . Same is the case with other performances and you can tell who was a fan fav by looking at the like/dislike ratio . The video , in which Chris was announced as the winner , had 1.8 million views and it had 18k likes and only 756 dislikes

Very serious.  There was no metric, I am aware of, that favored Chris over Lauren during the voting period.  None.  No one accounted for the TPTB factor though. Chris got a lot of post show publicity for working with Alicia.  She produced 2 singles for him on a Republic Records label that went nowhere.  He ended up releasing a 3 song EP or something like that on an Indie label....that... like almost every other Voice winner....also went nowhere.    Lauren's self released EP didn't do much either but it did at least chart in 8 countries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Very serious.  There was no metric, I am aware of, that favored Chris over Lauren during the voting period.  None.  No one accounted for the TPTB factor though. Chris got a lot of post show publicity for working with Alicia.  She produced 2 singles for him on a Republic Records label that went nowhere.  He ended up releasing a 3 song EP or something like that on an Indie label....that... like almost every other Voice winner....also went nowhere.    Lauren's self released EP didn't do much either but it did at least chart in 8 countries.

love this response 🤩 if this wasn't clear enough, idk what would be 👀