Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Okay this has been an issue and you guys have been abusing this here and there but gifs with this kind of language directed towards fellow members on here are not allowed or will be tolerated.

You can express disappointment (and the second gif was fine) but the above is offensive. Consider this a warning. And I hope everyone takes note of this.

Sorry, Wally. :( I didn’t think it was a bad gif because of the context of Heidi saying it in the show was in a joking manner but I’ll stop using it. :hug:

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Okay this has been an issue and you guys have been abusing this here and there but gifs with this kind of language directed towards fellow members on here are not allowed or will be tolerated.

You can express disappointment (and the second gif was fine) but the above is offensive. Consider this a warning. And I hope everyone takes note of this.

I would just like for it to be known that I didn't report sh*t as I have been guilty of using gifs with bad words as well. I wouldn't report a friend.

taylor swift abandon thread GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Sorry, Wally. :( I didn’t think it was a bad gif because of the context of Heidi saying it in the show was in a joking manner but I’ll stop using it. :hug:

I always take it as playful so I didn't take offense to it. :dead: I've been called worse on this site. 🤣

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I always take it as playful so I didn't take offense to it. :dead: I've been called worse on this site. 🤣

Me cussing people out is my sign of affection. :wub:

According to my friends, it’s when I’m outright nice that you need to be worried. :giggle:

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Maybe I should have pulled a Victoria and bought a copy of High Road for all of you. Even if no one listened to it, maybe you'd all feel guilty for ranking it low lololololol

I know everyone in this thread has access to at least one of the streaming platforms it’s on.

Heck, it’s on YouTube Music and that’s free with ads. :dead:

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I know everyone in this thread has access to at least one of the streaming platforms it’s on.

Heck, it’s on YouTube Music and that’s free with ads. :dead:

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I have Apple Music, Spotify Premium and YouTube Music. 🙈

Yes, but don't forget about the bribery part 🙊