Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

8 minutes ago, JC said:

As a huge Usher fan back in my day (omgod I sound like old man Wally), gots to advance...

For a second I thought this turned into an Usher round and was so confused. :dead:  

(But we do need an Usher round)

• Like 2

Ooh thankfully all of my VERY to faves I was considering got selected so my last choice is a struggle. :haha: My  fifth and final choice is an album track I really love. I don’t know or think it will have much longevity in the game but I do love it and I want to see it have a chance. And for people that may have forgotten or don’t know this song to give it a chance. It’s my favorite album track from Dangerously in Love which I feel needs more representation (though it’s understandable with how it's under-reprsentated).

Advancing: Hip Hop Star

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh thankfully all of my VERY to faves I was considering got selected so my last choice is a struggle. :haha: My  fifth and final choice is an album track I really love. I don’t know or think it will have much longevity in the game but I do love it and I want to see it have a chance. And for people that may have forgotten or don’t know this song to give it a chance. It’s my favorite album track from Dangerously in Love which I feel needs more representation (though it’s understandable with how it's under-reprsentated).

Advancing: Hip Hop Star

I helped. :wub:  Good job on all your choices, Wally. :hug: I know it was tough! 

6 minutes ago, miss denise said:

(But we do need an Usher round)

:yes: 

2 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I helped. :wub:  Good job on all your choices, Wally. :hug: I know it was tough! 

Thank you! :hug: It was INSANELY difficult.... but at least I got one of the hardest round for me out of the way. :dead: 

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

:yes: 

Thank you! :hug: It was INSANELY difficult.... but at least I got one of the hardest round for me out of the way. :dead: 

I KNOW MY PICK! :wub: :wub::wub: 

Of course. :hug: I understand and you did it! I mean, the round isn't over yet, but you did this part. :haha:  And I think I'll come out of this with all but one of my main choices advancing as well, so yay.

Oh man, for my final choice I was stuck between quite a few but I feel this one is the below song always gives me the feels, is relatable to anyone who has suffered loss, is always relevant, and is underrated, so I am choosing...

sorry for not being able to comply with the requests of Mine and Forward, both great choices too!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I KNOW MY PICK! :wub: :wub::wub: 

Of course. :hug: I understand and you did it! I mean, the round isn't over yet, but you did this part. :haha:  And I think I'll come out of this with all but one of my main choices advancing as well, so yay.

😮 

Yayy I'm glad. 😄  Ooh yeah I know this part of the round. I am dreading the next parts though. :lmao: Oooh niceeee at how that worked out on the last sentence. :hug: 

Just now, Deeee said:

Five more minutes @JC + @1234567890 

Or we pick on their behalf. 😘 

:giggle: 

@Deeee can I please request Justin Timberlake and  Usher rounds? There are not enough male rounds so I think this is fair ❤️ 

Or do people prefer an NSync round over just Justin? I am open and excited about all these options. :bobo:

• Like 1

Just now, JC said:

@Deeee can I please request Justin Timberlake and  Usher rounds? There are not enough male rounds so I think this is fair ❤️ 

Or do people prefer an NSync round over just Justin? I am open and excited about all these options. :bobo:

ALL OF THE ABOVE. :wub::wub::wub: 

Just now, JC said:

LOL of course. Pick one for now. Everybody is getting a single artist of their choice for the initial rounds, and then I will have everybody submit multiple artists after they are done.