The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

That's it guys! You have theย Final 8 Overs. Artists really did their best and fought hard tonight. But, here are the 8 seat holders tonight and secured a spot in the next round on The Over 25's Final 8.

Seat 1- Matt Terryย 
Seat 2- Amanda Brown
Seat 3- Candice Boyd
Seat 4- Angie Miller
Seat 5- Joshua Ledet
Seat 6- Alisan Porter
Seat 7- Kymberli Joye
Seat 8- Ali Caldwell

But that's just the beginning of The 8-Chair Challenge. Tomorrow, tune in at 8 PM EST as @IAN27TAY and The Groups faces the dreaded round. Good night IDF!

ย 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

ย 

8-Chair-Challenge.png

ย 
Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

ย 
Last night, we've witnessed as the Final 14 of The Over 25's category fight it out at the first night of this series' 8-Chair Challenge. After some hard deliberations and decision of their mentor @jarmon, some have secured their seats and some were swapped out. But, at the end, 8 artists have emerged and will go to the next round, The Judges Houses.

Tonight, we will witness as @IAN27TAYย andย  The Groups take on the 8-Chair Challenge. Each artists have to give it their all on their performances to take a seat, and so that if ever they did get a seat, they can secure it to move to the next round. Which artists will be swapped out? Which will survive this dreaded round?

Let's find that out now as we start tonight's 8-Chair Challenge!ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First group trying to get and secure a seat to move to the next round is a group from the British version of The X-Factor,ย The X-Factor UK. This group proved their massive vocal pipes and beautiful harmonies ever since their audition, but they were eliminated at Judges House that season. In this game, they're set to prove that they deserve to go farther in this series.

ย 
1. Lemonade
ย  ย  ย - Song: Praise You (Hannah Grace)
ย 

ย 
ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: *standing ovation and claps* WOW! Your group know when to use that power in your voices, and that is the best part of your singing. Also, all of you really stood out today, and I gotta say it's a very good start for your group. Your vocals are so immense, and your group have a very high potential to be a superstar.ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 

IAN27TAY: I know all of you misses your family.. but I'm sorry, you still can't see them because I'm going to be giving you a chair!ย 

Seat 1- Lemonadeย 

ย 

ย 
ย 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next to perform is a group from

The X-Factor Australia, they were a favorite group going to the 3-Chair Challenge, but they were later eliminated in that round, but they are brought back by the 5th mentor and is an Underdog, however they are later eliminated and became 5th placer in that series. In this competition however, they want to prove that they can still go far in this.

ย 
2. Beatz
ย  ย  ย - Song: Sax (Fleur East)
ย 

ย 

• Like 2

IAN27TAY: *stands and dances along* SLAYY! You girls killed it! I really love your song choice, it really suited your style in singing. Also, just an advice, just perform and perform no matter what, and hone your craft, because I do think you can be a star one day, and if that really happened your group really deserved it!

But considering the talented artists in this category, did you do enough to be deserving of one of my seats?

ย 
ย 
ย 

IAN27TAY: Yes yes yes! Ofcourse! I'm giving your group a chair after that sassy performance!

Seat 2- Beatzย 

ย 

ย 
  • Like 2

Next group to perform is a group that came from

The X-Factor UK, they showed that they can be the next big male group ever since their audition, but they fell short in getting to the finale and got eliminated at the Quarterfinals. They are set to prove tonight that they deserve one of IAN27TAY's chair.

ย 
3. Rough Copy
ย  ย  ย - Song: Survivor (Destiny's Child)
ย 

ย 
ย 

• Like 2

IAN27TAY: *stands and grooves to the song* Wow! The hamonies that you made in that performance are perfect, and I really love your group, and each of you have their own perspective time to shine. I also really like that small moves you got.

But is that enough to get a chair?

ย 
ย 
ย 

IAN27TAY: I really love the energy of your group, that's why I'm giving your group a chair.

Seat 3- Rough Copyย 

ย 

ย 
ย 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next group to perform is the group that mesmerized us ever since their first audition on the show that they came from,ย The X-Factor UK. They were one of the frontrunners at that time and they reached the Grand Finals, however, they got eliminated on the 1st Round. They are eager now to win and have a seat at the Final 8 of their category.

ย 
4. 5 After Midnight
ย  ย  ย - Song: One Dance/Sorry (Drake/Justin Bieber)
ย 

ย 
ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Wow! This group really killed this performance, your group have a lot of potential, and what I love on this performance is its so vibey and cool. The transition of song to song is on point. My only advice is you should improve more on your group's connection to the audience. But, overall a really great performance.

ย 

ย 

ย 

IAN27TAY: I just love everything about your group, that's why I'm giving you guys a chair!

Seat 4- 5 After Midnight ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next group to perform for one of IAN27TAY's seat is a group that came fromย The X-Factor US. This group won in that show's last season, they mesmerized us with their unique and heartfelt renditions of the songs they're singing.

ย 
5. Alex & Sierra
ย  ย  ย - Song: Say Something (A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera)
ย 

ย 
ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: *stands and had tears of joy* Wow! I really love the chemistry between you two. Sierra, you are like a hidden gem and you're also full of surprises. While Alex, your voice gives me goosebumps every time you sing. I can see that your real purpose here is to entertain and showcase your talent, not just to compete with everyone, which is really unique and cool about you duo.
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 

IAN27TAY: I will give your group a chair because I love you both, and both of you is really talented.

Seat 5- Alex & Sierraย 

ย 

ย 
ย 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sixth group to perform for tonight is another group that came fromย The X-Factor UK. They auditioned originally as soloists in the competition, but they were later formed as a group on bootcamp. They debuted as a group on the series' 6-Chair Challenge and won the audience over, carrying them up until the Quarterfinals, where they were eliminated. They are now eager to prove that they are ready to face the competition and move to the next round.

ย 
6. Stereo Kicks
ย  ย  ย - Song: Let It Be/Hey Jude (The Beatles)
ย 

ย 
ย 

• Like 2

IAN27TAY: *stands and sings along* These boys did that! You group have a big potential to get record deals. It's like your group has the whole package, the vocals, visuals, and THAT stage presence. I gotta be honest thought, at first I asked to myself that if this is a big group, how can they shine equally? But now I take it back after that performance!

ย 
ย 
ย 

IAN27TAY: I will give your group a chair, but it doesn't guarantee that your group is automatically safe throughout the night.

Seat 6- Stereo Kicks ย 

ย 

ย 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next group to perform for tonight is another group that came from

The X-Factor UK. They were one of their mentor, Cheryl's favorite ever since the start, which is why it is to no surprise that they were picked to get to the Lives. But they were the first act voted off at the Lives. They are now performing to prove theirselves and make it far as they can in this competition.

ย 
7. Alien Uncovered
ย  ย  ย - Song: Do It Like A Dude (Jessie J)
ย 

ย 
ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* WHAT?! First of all, I really love the song choice, it really showed your group's attitude, and the vocals and the rap part is really astonishing. I really enjoyed your dance steps. This is your best performance so far in this competition, so goodluck!

ย 
ย 
ย 

IAN27TAY: This performance is OUT OF THIS WORLD, that's why, I will give your group a chair!

Seat 7- Alien Uncoveredย 

ย 

ย 
ย 
  • Thanks 1

We are already halfway throughย The Groups' 8-Chair Challenge! So far, all 7 groups that have performed tonight have been given a chair by IAN27TAY, making the 8 chairs, 7 out of 8 filled. Here's the standing so far of the 8 chairs.

Seat 1- Lemonade
Seat 2- Beatz
Seat 3- Rough Copy
Seat 4- 5 After Midnight
Seat 5- Alex & Sierra
Seat 6- Stereo Kicks
Seat 7- Alien Uncovered
Seat 8- N/A

We still have 7 performances to go, so 7 groups will still fight for the chairs. Only 1 chair is yet to be filled, will there be a swap out? Or will the current holders of the seat secure theirselves to the next round? Let's find that out!ย 
ย 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1