The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

That's it! You got your Final 56/Final 14 from each category. The Battles was surely a stressful round... but I haven't said tonight's was the last one right? πŸ€”

Β 

That's right you guys! We have our 5th MENTOR! I have been in contact with this IDF member ever since the show started. The category of that mentor is The Underdogs.Β 

Β 

Β 

Tune in tomorrow night at 8 PM EST forΒ the 5th mentor reveal and his/her BATTLES, and how it will go. See ya! πŸ˜‰

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

That's right you guys! We have our 5th MENTOR! I have been in contact with this IDF member ever since the show started. The category of that mentor is The Underdogs.Β 

*wonders who it is*

• Haha 3

Reveal-Day.png

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Β 
In the past few nights, we've witnessed how each of our artists from each categories battled it out in The Battles. Only 56 artists have survived. Each of the Final 14 of each categories have been revealed and is now set for the 8-Chair Challenge, but that doesn't end there.

As you can see, yes! This is another Reveal Day, but this time it'll be a short one. As I've said last night, we do have our 5th category, The Underdogs , which means we also have our 5th mentor, which identity will be revealed TONIGHT.

The Underdogs is the category for the singers that is ELIMINATED in The Battles by our 4 mentors. 12 of the 40 eliminated contestants will BE BACK for another shot at the crown in this series, the 5th mentor chose 3 ARTISTS from EACH category. BUT, that 12 will have to face the 12 REAL underdogs in the TV Shows, contestants that is eliminated early in the competitions, the identity of these new artists and the artists that'll be coming back will be REVEALED today!

First to be revealed is The Underdogs of singing reality shows (The Voice, American Idol, and X-Factor), which is picked by me, A-Kid.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1

THE GIRLS

Β 

Timyra Joi (The Voice US Season 5)Β 
- eliminated in Battle Rounds.

Β 

Caitlyn Vanbeck (X-Factor UK Series 13)
- eliminated in Judges House.
Β 

Β 

Olivia Ximines (American Idol Season 18)
- eliminated in Top 20 Remote Show.
Β 

Β 
Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Β THE BOYS

Β 
Malik Heard (The Voice US Season 10)
- eliminated in Knockout Rounds.
Β 

Β 

Jordy Marcs (The Voice Australia Season Eight)
- eliminated in the Knockout Rounds.
Β 

Β 

Josh Daniel (X-Factor UK Series 12)
Β 

Β 
Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

THE GROUPSΒ 

OneUp (The Voice US Season 15)
Β 

Β 

BEKLN Mile (X-Factor UK Series 12)
Β 

Β 

Sister C (X-Factor US Series 2)
- eliminated on Top 14 Live Shows.
Β 

Β 
Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

THE OVER 25'sΒ 

Β 
Chriddy Black (The Voice Australia Season Eight)
Β 

Β 

Rizzi Myers (The Voice US Season 16)
Β 

Β 

Kelsea Johnson (The Voice US Season 14)
- eliminated in Playoffs.
Β 

Β 
Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Now it is time to reveal the otherΒ The Underdogs or let's say the wildcards of The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1! Note that, this time, these wildcards are picked by the 5th mentor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Β First, we will reveal on which contestant the unknown mentor brought back from the category of

The Boys (which is mentored by @thevoiceisthetop).

Β 
???: I am bringing back this artist because I believe that Β the decision that is made on his battle was wrong. I thought he won that battle, and I believe that he can do so much more, with the right song choices and stuff, he's got range, I mean a huge one, and he really can perform, dancing and singing.
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β  Jamie Miller!
Β 
Β 
???: Second boy contestant eliminated in The Battles I'm giving another chance is for me the biggest robbery that happened in The Boys' battles, he judt deserved that SAVE or even the win! He's really a superstar already in my eyes.
Β 
Β 
Β 
Donel Mangena!
Β 
Β 
???: I totally loved his audition, and seeing how he hits those high and low notes, that's really impressive. I really think he can go really far with the right coaching and song choices.
Β 
Β 
Β 
Avery Wilson!
Β 
Β 
Β 
  • Thanks 2

Next up to be brought back by our 5th mentor is from the category that

@QueenMae16Β mentors, The Girls

Β 
???: QueenMae's a good mentor, like REAL GOOD. However, on this certain battle of this girl, I think she just let a rare GEM go. I super love her style, her performances, the way how she makes the song her own, especially I like her tone!!Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 

Β 

Zhavia!

Β 

Β 
???: I think this girl I'm bringing back deserved a save in her battle, because her battle is actually my favorite in QueenMae's category. This girl may be super young, but she's totally got IT, I'm so glad that QueenMae did not chose her! HAHAHA
Β 
Β 
Β 

Β 

Kennedy Holmes!

Β 

Β 
???: My last pick is really HARD, almost all of the girls attracted my attention, but honestly, I can see much more on my final pick for the girls, I can see her going soul, going pop, going rock-ish, she can almost sing anything, and for that, I chose her to bring back.
Β 
Β 
Β 

Evvie McKinney!

Β 

Β 
  • Thanks 3

Β Third category's bring back artists that'll be revealed that is chosen by our 5th mentor is the category that

@IAN27TAYΒ mentors, The Groups! Β 

???: IAN27TAY should've saved this group because I think they're totally ready for it. Their harmonies are ON POINT. I totally loved their audition. I just think their battle opponent in that battle was just equal to them.
Β 
Β 
Β 

Whitney & Shannon!

Β 

Β 
???: Honestly speaking, this group is definitely the definition of an UNDERDOG. In the real world, in the show that they've joined in, they were axed TWICE before the Lives, and that's sad because they're just that ready. I do understand and agree with IAN27TAY on his decision to pick the battle opponent of this artist but I thought that it's too soon for them to go.
Β 
Β 
Β 

The Koi Boys!

Β 

Β 
???: My last pick for this category is easy, I just see them being a serious threat because of their versatility, this group can perform in a fun way, but can get serious in some performances, and that's what I'm looking for.
Β 
Β 
Β 

Misunderstood!

Β 

Β 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The last 3 underdogs this season is coming from

@jarmon category, The Over 25's

Β 
???: I gotta say that jarmon is a really good mentor, and also a threat for me. He's just so lucky with his category, all of them can literally win this show, and that's crazy. But the first pick of mine is a really soulful and emotional singer, I totally LOVED her battle performance, it's just so unfortunate that their can only be 2 saves per mentor, but don't worry, I'm here to save him/her!
Β 
Β 
Β 
Shan Ako!

Β 

Β 
???: I do think this second pick of mine deserved to win his/her battle, it's just because he's way more polished than the other. He's literally a male version of a famous (and a Queen) singer for me, which is a HUGE compliment, because that singer is a LEGEND.
Β 
Β 
Β 
Johnny Manuel!

Β 

Β 
???: Third pick, as always, is hard for me. But I gotta go with someone that captured my heart both in his/her audition and battle performances.
Β 
Β 
Β 
Ryan Quinn!

Β 

Β 
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Β 

Β 

picsart-06-18-10-25-27.png

Timyra Joi
Caitlyn Vanbeck
Olivia Ximines
Malik Heard
Jordy Marcs
Josh Daniel
OneUp
BEKLN Mile
Sister C
Chriddy Black
Rizzi Myers
Kelsea Johnson
Jamie Miller
Donel Mangena
Avery Wilson
Zhavia
Kennedy Holmes
Evvie McKinney
Whitney & Shannon
The Koi Boys
Misunderstood
Shan Ako
Johnny Manuel
Ryan Quinn

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 3

Now that you have met The Underdogs . It is now time for them to BATTLE tonight at 8 PM EST. It will be an UNDERDOG VS. UNDERDOG. Tune in, as we also reveal our 5th mentor for this series!

Β 

Tonight's battle round commentaries will be consisted ONLY of myself, A-Kid, and the 5th mentor.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Β 

Β 

The-Battles.png

Β 
Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Β 
Today, you've witnessed as we reveal the line-up of our 5th category in this series, The Underdogs. This category is mixed with new faces, that is the real underdogs in TV shows, and old faces, which are eliminated here in The Battles.

Tonight, we'll have a LONG and LAST The Battles for this series. We have 24 underdogs right now, but only 14 underdogs will go to the 8-Chair Challenge. The 5th mentor have 2 saves to use, as usual. It will be underdog vs. underdog tonight.

Before we start for tonight, let me introduce to you the 5th mentor for this series, she's been watching over IDF since 2016, and like us, she's a fan of singing reality competition like The Voice, American Idol, The Four, etc. I've been in talks with this person since the show started, but we were talking on a different forum, because that's where we met, but she decided to create an account finally in IDF. She might've already followed some of you. Now, let's welcome our 5th mentor...

Β 

Β 

Let's now begin! The Underdogs, it is now time to BATTLE!

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1