Who Sang It Best? - S18, Top 5

Elliott

Change the World - Chris Richardson, Dillon James

Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) - Hollie Cavanagh & Jessica Sanchez & Joshua Ledet, Qaasim Middleton, Just Sam

I Don’t Want to Be - Bo Bice, Elliott Yamin, Chris Richardson, Michael Sarver, Casey James, Alex Preston, Arthur Gunn

Rise Up - Avalon Young & Sonika Vaid, Just Sam

Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Casey Abrams, Phillip Phillips, Casey Abrams, Arthur Gunn

Edited by Elliott

Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) - Hollie Cavanagh & Jessica Sanchez & Joshua Ledet, Qaasim Middleton, Just Sam

I Don’t Want to Be - Bo Bice, Elliott Yamin, Chris Richardson, Michael Sarver, Casey James, Alex Preston, Arthur Gunn

Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Casey Abrams, Phillip Phillips, Arthur Gunn

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) - Hollie Cavanagh & Jessica Sanchez & Joshua Ledet, Qaasim Middleton

Where's the newly crowned AI winner? :dead:

Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) - Hollie Cavanagh & Jessica Sanchez & Joshua Ledet, Qaasim Middleton, Just Sam

Change the World - Chris Richardson

Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) - Just Sam (though I didn't really care for any performance of it)

I Don’t Want to Be - Bo Bice,

Rise Up - Just Sam

Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Casey Abrams

Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) - Hollie Cavanagh & Jessica Sanchez & Joshua Ledet, Qaasim Middleton, Just Sam (The other two were absolutely delicious trainwrecks though)

Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Casey Abrams, Phillip Phillips, Garrett Jacobs, Arthur Gunn

Change the World - Chris Richardson, Dillon James

Change the World - Chris Richardson, Dillon James

Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Casey Abrams, Phillip Phillips, Casey Abrams, Arthur Gunn

I Don’t Want to Be - Bo Bice, Elliott Yamin, Chris Richardson, Michael Sarver, Casey James, Alex Preston, Arthur Gunn - basically bo bice set the standards too high for that song. 

Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Casey Abrams, Phillip Phillips, , Arthur Gunn

I Don’t Want to Be - Chris Richardson, Michael Sarver, Casey James, Alex Preston, Arthur Gunn

Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Casey Abrams, Phillip Phillips, Arthur Gunn