• Megan
    • Micah
    • Todd
    • Toneisha
    • Joanna

Basing on the past rounds, I think this'll be the results:

Public Vote:

Team Kelly- Micah Iverson 

• It is because he's got a lot of support right now, he's got the momentum going. But if Megan manages to sing a better song than Micah, I can see her getting it.

Team Nick- Thunderstorm Artis

• He's basically a lock-in for the finale right now, he's got a lot of supporters in all social media platforms. Allegra is good, but I don't think she'll have higher votes than Thunderstorm.

Team John- Cammwess

• He's way above Zan at this point, Zan hasn't proved anything stellar at this point (for me) which is why she's not getting a lot of support.

Team Blake- Todd Tilghman

• This can go either way, Toneisha can pull off a strong and powerful performance. But Todd's actually the artist that western conference supports more, and WC is really dominating the votes.

Instant Save: 

Zan Fiskum- Eliminated

• There's no way she'll be winning against Toneisha, Joanna, Megan, and Allegra which are the stronger vocalist than her.

Joanna Serenko- Eliminated

• She's just too overrated (for me) and she just came off fresh from instant save, I don't think twice will save her.

Toneisha Harris- Eliminated

• Black female divas don't do well in instant saves (except for Rose (the QUEEN)). Toneisha is great but she's not as powerful as the past black female divas, so I don't see her getting that save.

Allegra Miles/Megan Danielle- Winner

• Allegra and Megan can pull off the strings from young and even elder voters. It really comes down to the song choices they'll pick. But I am hoping for Megan to win! She might be the underdog but she can surprise us. (Because I love female coaches every freakin' season)

Again this is based on what I have seen on the past seasons and rounds. And honestly, all can go either way. In this round, SONG CHOICES MATTERS.

So here it is:

FINAL 5

Micah Iverson

Megan Danielle/Allegra Miles

Todd Tilghman

Cammwess

Thunderstorm Artis

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Basing on the past rounds, I think this'll be the results:

Public Vote:

Team Kelly- Micah Iverson 

• It is because he's got a lot of support right now, he's got the momentum going. But if Megan manages to sing a better song than Micah, I can see her getting it.

Team Nick- Thunderstorm Artis

• He's basically a lock-in for the finale right now, he's got a lot of supporters in all social media platforms. Allegra is good, but I don't think she'll have higher votes than Thunderstorm.

Team John- Cammwess

• He's way above Zan at this point, Zan hasn't proved anything stellar at this point (for me) which is why she's not getting a lot of support.

Team Blake- Todd Tilghman

• This can go either way, Toneisha can pull off a strong and powerful performance. But Todd's actually the artist that western conference supports more, and WC is really dominating the votes.

Instant Save: 

Zan Fiskum- Eliminated

• There's no way she'll be winning against Toneisha, Joanna, Megan, and Allegra which are the stronger vocalist than her.

Joanna Serenko- Eliminated

• She's just too overrated (for me) and she just came off fresh from instant save, I don't think twice will save her.

Toneisha Harris- Eliminated

• Black female divas don't do well in instant saves (except for Rose (the QUEEN)). Toneisha is great but she's not as powerful as the past black female divas, so I don't see her getting that save.

Allegra Miles/Megan Danielle- Winner

• Allegra and Megan can pull off the strings from young and even elder voters. It really comes down to the song choices they'll pick. But I am hoping for Megan to win! She might be the underdog but she can surprise us. (Because I love female coaches every freakin' season)

Again this is based on what I have seen on the past seasons and rounds. And honestly, all can go either way. In this round, SONG CHOICES MATTERS.

So here it is:

FINAL 5

Micah Iverson

Megan Danielle/Allegra Miles

Todd Tilghman

Cammwess

Thunderstorm Artis

i really agree with you. I really hope Megan got a really good song tho cause i really want her to be in the finale. Thunder is definitely getting that pv for Nick. i mean he's like the Maelyn of the season. All of his performances is graded at least A- by tvline just like Maelyn. 

• Thanks 1

PV:

Thunderstorm (100% on this one)

Todd (Toneisha would have to give the performance of her life to win this, and Todd would have to flop hard. Joanna has no chance.)

CammWess (As much as Zan deserves it, anyone who's convinced themselves Zan is winning this is in denial.)

Micah (The hardest to predict. If Megan can give a Piece by Piece-level performance, she might win this. I'd bet on Miach for now, though.)

Instant Save: Toneisha (Zan and Joanna have no chance. Allegra might make it if they pimp her, but I don't see her getting this. It's going to be Toneisha against Megan, and I'm betting on Toneisha. All she needs is a decent IS song. Plus she's got the advantage of being Team Blake.)

• Like 1

Hi guys! So I know this a bit random, but I’ve been seeing a lot of comments on here about Megan and it sounds like, for the most part, a lot of you are still kinda figuring out how you feel about her. If this is the case, I REALLY encourage you to check out this link. It’s a cover of her singing Million Reasons by Lady Gaga and its honestly phenomenal. I also uploaded some other live performances of songs that I particularly liked. Just check out the rest of the channel and there will be more. I think her tone is unreal and she has so much raw talent and untapped potential. I know some people think she chooses songs that are too big or some of you don’t like her growl, but I’m just trying to show some of y’all how great she is and I REALLY think we should vote her into the top 5 through PV. Team Kelly is the closest fight for PV and she would be the only girl which is super cool. This is really just me fighting last minute to try and convince those of you who aren’t sure about voting for her to do so! Just check it out! Also, she isn’t doing herself any favors by only having one video up on her Youtube, so I’m just trying to help this queen out! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the producers would want to avoid an all sausage finale. Thunderstorm and Todd are already locks.  They are going to have to bus either Micah or Camm who aren't the housewives taste in men. Micah is one of my favorites and seems to have a kind of shy demeanor so I'm afraid it might be him. I think they definitely want Kelly in the finale but would rather her be in the finale with a teen girl than a 25 year old guy

• Like 2

I really don’t think there are any locks. There’s a second threat on every team. Thunderstorm is probably the closest to a lock, because he got the vote last week when Allegra performed extremely well, so that’s probably foreshadowing what could happen again. CammWess/Zan will completely come down to the songs chosen. Micah/Megan is close. Toneisha has outperformed Todd before, although that was one-sided last week.

I think there are only a few that are serious threats to take the title, but actually making it to the finale ... it’s going to be close this season.