The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

4 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

I've missed you guys, too! ❤️ Is this where you guys have been hanging out for the most part since the forums revamped? I've not quite known where to look for people :haha:

Yeah the RE and people of it has kinda transformed into the Rankdowns. It's the latest IDF craze. You should definitely check out the games and hopefully join some in the future. :hug: 

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

lmao laughter GIF

THE BABY DINOSAUR! :wub:  

Just now, *Wallace said:

Yeah the RE and people of it has kinda transformed into the Rankdowns. It's the latest IDF craze. You should definitely check out the games and hopefully join some in the future. :hug: 

I noticed lol. I've kiiiinda kept track of the ANTM game, but that's the extent of it thus far. I'll definitely go and check out a bunch of the other games soon (especially now that school is getting ready to calm down a little bit for me :haha:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I can because Fifth Harmony is legit offensive to all five senses. 🙂 

O. K. 

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

BABY OF THE RE

.the lion king hug GIF

Always and forever. 😢 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

It's baby Sinclair. 😘

LOL I forgot his name so thanks for telling me that. :haha: 

1 minute ago, hayden98 said:

I noticed lol. I've kiiiinda kept track of the ANTM game, but that's the extent of it thus far. I'll definitely go and check out a bunch of the other games soon (especially now that school is getting ready to calm down a little bit for me :haha:

Ahh yeah I think I kinda remember seeing you post once in teh ANTM thread? Ahh ok this is great to hear! 😄 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Ahh yeah I think I kinda remember seeing you post once in teh ANTM thread? Ahh ok this is great to hear! 😄 

Yeah, I'm in and out of that thread and I stalk a bunch of the main threads in Idol. Otherwise, I've been mostly working on life things (namely school-related things :haha:)

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@*Wallace go fanboy over Clarice with me in the SYTYCD Rankdown already 😘

I'll do so in invisibly / in spirit as I'm embarrassed about how that game went and won't post back in there. :dead:  

9 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

Yeah, I'm in and out of that thread and I stalk a bunch of the main threads in Idol. Otherwise, I've been mostly working on life things (namely school-related things :haha:)

Ahhhh I understand that. :haha: School is and should be #1 sooo glad you are taking that as top priority. :yes: 

19 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

HAI HAYDEN! Don't know if you remember me, but HAI!