Hulu - Streaming, what's good, what's new

istersay

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 11:56 AM, miss denise said:

I have Hulu, but mostly use it to catch up on network shows. :haha:  Need to check out more originals. I just saw this upcoming show and I am excited for it! 

Oh looks like it really has potential with the great cast, but I don't have Hulu. What is Star though? Did the person who wrote the tweet mean Starz?

On 12/25/2020 at 5:35 PM, Drew said:

Fargo! ❤️ Anyone that hasn't seen the earlier seasons is missing out. 

I liked the movie Fargo and I liked the first three seasons, but I didn't like the current season (Season 4). It probably felt too much like a mobster movie. I like stuff like that as a movie, but not necessarily as a T.V. series and it felt like the season was being dragged on. I stopped after the first episode or second episode of Season 4.

Edited by anticoronaperson

• 4 months later...
On 12/11/2020 at 11:56 AM, miss denise said:

I have Hulu, but mostly use it to catch up on network shows. :haha:  Need to check out more originals. I just saw this upcoming show and I am excited for it! 

There’s an official date now for Only Murders In The Building. It premieres on August 31st. Have you heard of a couple of other original Hulu series like Shrill or Dollface? I wanted your opinion if you think they’re good or not. 

On 5/26/2021 at 4:47 AM, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

There’s an official date now for Only Murders In The Building. It premieres on August 31st. Have you heard of a couple of other original Hulu series like Shrill or Dollface? I wanted your opinion if you think they’re good or not. 

Oh, that's exciting! 😄 I am not familiar with the other shows you mentioned, so I couldn't tell you. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The new mini series Pam & Tommy is great. It tells the story of how someone stole a tape of theirs and the relationship between Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee. Sebastian Stan (who people might know as Bucky from Captain America) plays Tommy Lee and Lily James plays Pamela Anderson.  It's based on a true story. The only series I'm currently watching that is only on Hulu and is not a mini series is The Great. It's a comedy take on Catherine The Great's rise to power and is loosely based on a true story. Elle Fanning does a great job portraying Catherine The Great.

Edited by mrsvaledictorian2017

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...