Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

eXistenZ (1999 dir. by David Cronenberg)

541df1c382e4c7a52ea1255c5fd1b2d4.gif&f=1

I love Cronenberg and love this movie! Sadly, I could only save three films so I chose the three that I did. eXistenZ is a movie that's a bit of a mind f*ck, as you never really know what's reality and what isn't. Jennifer Jason Leigh and Jude Law do remarkably well as the leads (that's not shade), and the list of supporting actors also make this a great flick to watch. It's been a few years since I've seen it, so I should try and dig up my copy of it somewhere (if I even still have it). Sadly, the movie was a flop at the box office, only making $3 million compared to its  budget of $15 million.

23 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Apparently Zoey had to step away for a bit, so I will just do the Final Randomizer round with 20 nominations instead of 25. Are you guys able to do this in an hour?

@totes4totes @aliasocfan @1234567890 @Elliott

lol. i will have to wait for everybody to post since i cannot make any sort of quick post. because it takes a full 15-30 seconds for every post i do on idf. LOLOLOLOLOL. i hate my building

2 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol. i will have to wait for everybody to post since i cannot make any sort of quick post. because it takes a full 15-30 seconds for every post i do on idf. LOLOLOLOLOL. i hate my building

LOL the internet in my house is terrible. Apparently it's my entire neighborhood that has poor Internet. I feel you. If there is a time you will be home that is also good for everybody else, I can wait.

Just now, Deeee said:

LOL the internet in my house is terrible. Apparently it's my entire neighborhood that has poor Internet. I feel you. If there is a time you will be home that is also good for everybody else, I can wait.

lol. they are rewiring our building for internet but i don't know if they've not finished or forgotten our floor but sometimes it's fine but others it's like. my computer refuses to cooperate.