Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

10 hours ago, Deeee said:

Binged it all yesterday. Very good. Not as good as Hill House, but still great on its own.

I had a dream last night that it was about Natalie Portman playing a lesbian who is a ghost caretaker and now no matter what nothing will be as good as that.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, totes4totes said:

I had a dream last night that it was about Natalie Portman playing a lesbian who is a ghost caretaker and now no matter what nothing will be as good as that.

Me making a phone call to her agent to pitch your dream:

abGdiD3xiYYb6.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

The way Resurrection decided to be worse than Revenge and Curse. LOL.

The way the laundry chute sequence of Revenge alone is more suspenseful than all 88 minutes of Resurrection.

But we'll ignore that I consider Revenge my least favourite Halloween film.

Edited by Elliott

On 10/16/2020 at 10:03 AM, totes4totes said:

haunting of hill house: ghosts with a side of lesbians

haunting of bly manor: lesbians with a side of ghosts.

ryan murphy wishes. 

Hahahahahahaha. Can you believe that the end of Bly Manor was just me crying for 100 hours straight.

I saw Scream in theatres last night. I was the only one in the entire auditorium, so I got to channel my inner Brenda Meeks and yell at the characters for doing things they should've done. :wub:

Like yelling at Casey to throw the phone at her parents when she tries to get their attention walking in.

I also don't know how I never realized until now that Ghostface was already in Sidney's closet when she got home from school.

omg i'm currently working on making a haunted house themed one shot for my dnd campaign and i'm very excited.

i'm also going to make a more slasher themed one for a different set of friends that's going to be set in a campground. as my friends are odd and maybe have never seen friday the 13th because they are cowards :haha:

I might have more. I haven't decided yet. 

Bringing back: 10 Cloverfield Lane

Cutting: Cloverfield, Saw VI, The Hills Have Eyes (2006 dir. by Alexandre Aja)

Bringing back: The Invisible Man 

Cutting: The Blob (1958 dir. by Irvin Yeaworth),  Underwater (2020 dir. by William Eubank), Resident Evil: Retribution (2012 dir. by Paul W. S. Anderson)

Bringing back: Get Out 

Cutting: Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986 dir. by Tom McLoughlin), Manhunter (1986 dir. By Michael Mann), Tales From the Crypt (1972 dir. by Freddie Francis)

Bring back: The Blair Witch Project (#SorryDee)

Cutting: Come to Daddy (2020 dir. by Ant Timpson), Color Out of Space (2020 dir. by Richard Stanley), Teeth (2007 dir. By Mitchell Lichtenstein)

• 7 months later...