COVID-19 Discussion šŸ˜·

Rate this topic

istersay

18 hours ago, RWG said:

If you want to demonstrate that countries can handle the virus more or less successfully without shutting down their economies, at least use Japan.

Ā 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-22/did-japan-just-beat-the-virus-without-lockdowns-or-mass-testing

Reading this article is pretty interesting, because it pretty much concludes that a myriad of factors which have helped Japan get through the storm relatively unscathed would not work if the same procedures were implemented in other countries. As well, did they really benefit from keeping the economy open? Japan slid into a recession and the next quarter is estimated to be the worst since World War 2.Ā 

Yes, as I've probably said before, it's mostly academic as to whether most businesses are forced to be closed. It's very hard to create a market for things like restaurants during a pandemic. Especially in regions where people take health seriously. Businesses generally can't operate with 50% of their regular revenue.

Ā 

There's also this:

Ā 

Naturally, there were other probable contributing factors. The main SARS-CoV-2 virus circulating in Japan, as in most of East Asia, was the less-virulent B-type strain. In addition, although it was generally accepted that each carrier, on average, infected over two others, Japanese experts found that infected individuals in Japan were only spreading the virus to one other person.

Ā 

I still buy into the theory that the strain of the virus that came to New York through Europe is more contagious or causes more severe illnesses than the one that spread through Asia and then to the West Coast in North America. I don't know anything about how viruses mutate, but it seems to clock with the data.

Edited by RWG

6 hours ago, ButterflyEffect said:

45 seconds in and that idiot is speaking of Andrew Wakefield in a positive manner? So you're anti-vax now?

This all I have to say about everything you post from YouTube.

āˆāˆ£ā¾āŠŗ šŸŒ (@hashtagcpt) | Twitter
Ā 

Ā 

Sure, go off the ridiculous end of the cliff. There is a difference, between being an anti-vaxxer, and being against having horrid ingredients put in vaccines (mercury, glyphosate, animal parts,Ā  rfd chips etc etc), which , are in vaccines. Do you just not know this? Or ā€¦. what? Cuz, some people only get their "news" from the Corporate, Pharmaceutical owned "news" , who of course, wouldn't be pushing THEIR agendas,Ā  . Riiiigghhhtt?!!!Ā  Oh ā€¦Ā  of ā€¦.Ā  course ā€¦ not.Ā  LOLOL

So ā€¦ who wants to sign up for Covid-19 vaccine testing?Ā  Here ā€¦ let's look & see what no MSM news, is reporting. . Go ahead. Be the first in line. All I can say is ā€¦.

https://ayyaantuu.org/afaan-oromoo/covid-19-vaccine-killed-seven-children-in-senegal-africa/#

Ā 

39 minutes ago, psterina said:

Ā 

Sure, go off the ridiculous end of the cliff. There is a difference, between being an anti-vaxxer, and being against having horrid ingredients put in vaccines (mercury, glyphosate, animal parts,Ā  rfd chips etc etc), which , are in vaccines. Do you just not know this? Or ā€¦. what? Cuz, some people only get their "news" from the Corporate, Pharmaceutical owned "news" , who of course, wouldn't be pushing THEIR agendas,Ā  . Riiiigghhhtt?!!!Ā  Oh ā€¦Ā  of ā€¦.Ā  course ā€¦ not.Ā  LOLOL

So ā€¦ who wants to sign up for Covid-19 vaccine testing?Ā  Here ā€¦ let's look & see what no MSM news, is reporting. . Go ahead. Be the first in line. All I can say is ā€¦.

https://ayyaantuu.org/afaan-oromoo/covid-19-vaccine-killed-seven-children-in-senegal-africa/#

Ā 

Ā 

RFDĀ CHIPS HAHAHAHA.

I have a masters degree in Physical Chemistry. I am well aware that Thiomersal is used in some vaccines. I am also aware that the quantityĀ of thiomersal in said vaccines is way below any amount that can cause harm. I am also aware of how very,Ā veryĀ trace amounts of glyphosphate can end up in a vaccine, though once again the amounts (in the parts ber billion concentration range) is essentially zero and once again will not harm you. Why didn't you also make complaints about the horrid ingredient formaldehyde used in some vaccines? That way I could have told you that there is more formaldehyde in an apple than in a vaccine.

You believe whatever you want, I seriously don't care if you want to rot your brain away. But I won't let you try and ruin other people. If you post bullshit, I will call it out in case someone reads it and for half a second might believe it. You and people like you are dangerous. You spread misinformation to people who don't know any better. Then you wonder why the rest of the world points and laughs at you.

Edited by ButterflyEffect

57 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

Ā 

RFDĀ CHIPS HAHAHAHA.

I have a masters degree in Physical Chemistry. I am well aware that Thiomersal is used in some vaccines. I am also aware that the quantityĀ of thiomersal in said vaccines is way below any amount that can cause harm. I am also aware of how very,Ā veryĀ trace amounts of glyphosphate can end up in a vaccine, though once again the amounts (in the parts ber billion concentration range) is essentially zero and once again will not harm you. Why didn't you also make complaints about the horrid ingredient formaldehyde used in some vaccines? That way I could have told you that there is more formaldehyde in an apple than in a vaccine.

You believe whatever you want, I seriously don't care if you want to rot your brain away. But I won't let you try and ruin other people. If you post bullshit, I will call it out in case someone reads it and for half a second might believe it. You and people like you are dangerous. You spread misinformation to people who don't know any better. Then you wonder why the rest of the world points and laughs at you.

Ā 

OhĀ  ā€¦ now we're "dangerous".Ā  I see. What is dangerous, is those horrible test vaccines, that killed those 7 children ā€¦ which by the way, I notice, you didn't even mention. Hmmm ā€¦ Why? They didn't deserve even a mention? Do you not have ANYTHING, to say about that? All you can do, is deflect, and call me, & others, who are not buying, what you're selling,Ā  "dangerous"? What I brought here, is information, real news, that didn't come from our Corporate/Pharmaceutical owned news. I am pointing out, the main thing, that you totally ignored.Ā 

Ā 

Whether you like it or not, more & more people are questioning , what we are being told.Ā  There are those in your field, who have way more knowledge & experience than you do,Ā  who are speaking out.Ā  Thank goodness, for that, even after many attempts to be silenced

Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, psterina said:

Ā 

OhĀ  ā€¦ now we're "dangerous".Ā  I see. What is dangerous, is those horrible test vaccines, that killed those 7 children ā€¦ which by the way, I notice, you didn't even mention. Hmmm ā€¦ Why? They didn't deserve even a mention? Do you not have ANYTHING, to say about that? All you can do, is deflect, and call me, & others, who are not buying, what you're selling,Ā  "dangerous"? What I brought here, is information, real news, that didn't come from our Corporate/Pharmaceutical owned news. I am pointing out, the main thing, that you totally ignored.Ā 

Ā 

Whether you like it or not, more & more people are questioning , what we are being told.Ā  There are those in your field, who have way more knowledge & experience than you do,Ā  who are speaking out.Ā  Thank goodness, for that, even after many attempts to be silenced

Ā 

Ā 

Sure I can comment on it. I can point out that it's not true. That vaccination trials are currently only happening in the USA and China, and none are happening in Senegal. I could also point out that the video in question regarding these childrens deaths was dubbed over and falsely translated from Wolof to French. While the French dub mentions vaccines and children dying, the original video in Wolof is about a man who knocked on a door pretending to be a health worker to raise awareness of Coronavirus. HeĀ was not actually from the Senegal Ministry of Health, but was actually trying to sell cosmetic products. Further interviews from the woman living at that address post-conspiracy theory have her laughing it off, saying that everyone is okay. But you won't believe it anyway, since it doesn't match your crazy view, so why should I waste my time? Since some crazy website didn't post it you won't believe it.

And lol @ Judy Mikovits. She's about as bad as bad as Andrew Wakefield. Her work has been discredited, a number of her academic papers have been retracted. She has not worked in her field since 2011, and for good reason. Now she just jerks off conspiracy theorists online with fake science. She may have gotten a PhD, but I guarantee you I've never had to fabricate data to publish my work ;)Ā 

You do know ā€¦. that Snopes & FactCheck, are owned by the same companies, that control the news & the internet, don't you?Ā 

Ā 

Despite that, and ā€¦ despite videos & reports of this,Ā  being taken down ā€¦ apparently, there were over 42,000 people, who viewed the original video, which youtube took down.Ā  And, where did I find this? In the sewer of the universe, known as reddit. EVEN SO ā€¦Ā  people are discussing this original video, where the woman, whose youtube channel put it up, called the children "infants", and .. here's the rest

Ā 

https://preview.redd.it/wqvz1wyev4s41.png?width=768&format=png&auto=webp&s=455cfd1e797d39ddbccde9cc318e6d674cceb787

The people in charge of the vaccine program were reportedly arrested by the Gendarmerie (State Police) or one of the ten regional police forces.Ā  No other information is available. We attempted calling the phone number on the Gendamerie website, but got no answer as of publishing. There doesnā€™t appear to be a way to contact Senegal police via email.

Youtube removes independent video confirming vaccine deaths

A video originally uploaded to Youtube lends more credence to the story. A user named Aggieā€™s Famposted a 13-minute video on April 6. She appears to be from Nigeria. The video confirmed the story of seven kids being killed. But she described them as ā€œinfants.ā€ This paraphrased quote starts at about the 1:50 mark.

ā€œI really donā€™t know whatā€™s wrong with our African leaders. Today, a nurse told my husband that seven infants have died in Senegal due to this coronavirus vaccine. I just donā€™t get it, why you must collect this thing when you know that itā€™s not being tested? You want to use your people as guinea pigs. Lab rats? Because of what? Do they give you money to kill? If you kill all your people in your land, who will remain for you govern? You will end up going to the ground like you end up falling like zero level. What is your problem? Oh my god, this is stupid.ā€

We quickly downloaded the video knowing Youtube would likely remove it. Sure enough, the video was removed minutes after we got a copy and re-uploaded it to Vimeo.

https://preview.redd.it/dk2hb95jv4s41.png?width=648&format=png&auto=webp&s=8c57d22e717676e70a43d6d66cf18f166de53b86

Covid-19 Vaccines kills 7 infants in Senegal from Operation Nation on Vimeo.

Aggieā€™s video had over 42,000 views before removal, by far the most views of any video on her channel. We also took a screenshot of her channel. Itā€™s not out of the question for Youtube to remove her altogether.

Okay, you keep rambling. The rest of usĀ adults will actually discuss COVID-19.

In better, positive news, Canada is finally under 1000 new cases today for the first time in ages. The first wave is looking like it's nearing the end, sadly Quebec and Ontario are still in pretty rough shape but it's offset by the other provinces recovering very nicely.

Things are opening up over here but ourĀ government said if numbers keep on rising (like it has been the past few days), we're gonna be locked down again. Ā  I knew opening things up would cause trouble. Ā And now a 3rd employee has gotten it, at the same place that the first two works atĀ 

Ā 

Did anyone hear about Toronto last weekend?Ā 

On 5/27/2020 at 7:09 AM, ButterflyEffect said:

And lol @ Judy Mikovits. She's about as bad as bad as Andrew Wakefield. Her work has been discredited, a number of her academic papers have been retracted. She has not worked in her field since 2011, and for good reason. Now she just jerks off conspiracy theorists online with fake science. She may have gotten a PhD, but I guarantee you I've never had to fabricate data to publish my work ;)Ā 

Ā 

You sure left out a lot of important details, regardingĀ  Dr Judy Mikovits (who, by the way is THE MOST CENSORED person, of all) . She was "discredited" because ā€¦ of what she found, and put it in reports, and was told to retract it. She WOULD NOT. Long story short ā€¦ she ended up in jail. A movie needs to be made, of all that has taken place.Ā  I'll let HER, tell the story. And it's a most interesting one

Ā 

Edited by psterina

hahahahahahaha okay sure. I mean, you would know all about the scientific review process, right? I'm sure you've been a part of it before since you speak so confidently.

Once again, I'll leave you with this:

āˆāˆ£ā¾āŠŗ šŸŒ (@hashtagcpt) | Twitter

Edited by ButterflyEffect

On 5/27/2020 at 10:08 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Things are opening up over here but ourĀ government said if numbers keep on rising (like it has been the past few days), we're gonna be locked down again. Ā  I knew opening things up would cause trouble. Ā And now a 3rd employee has gotten it, at the same place that the first two works atĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes lol.

Ā 

I feel both ways about it. It'sĀ annoying seeing sights like that while our numbers were trending in a worrying direction. I get the outrage at people who are making personal exceptions for themselves expecting others to do social distancing for them.Ā At the same time, if you go to the lakefront downtown, the Martin Goodman trail is way more crowded than that, every day/evening, and I don't see anyone shaming those people. We don't even know for a fact if it spreads that much outdoors.Ā I have to think at least some of the outrage at the Trinity-Bellwoods Park people hadĀ to do with the fact the people photographed areĀ what people imagine hipsters to look like.

On 5/27/2020 at 11:38 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

Ā 

Sorry I had meant to respond to this.

It's not a good look. Transmission while outside isn't as likely as while cooped up inside with other people, but when you're as tightly crammed in as people were in Trinity-Bellwoods then the risk is high no matter where you are. Considering the numbers and trends in Ontario aren't very good right now it's not a good look.

When people wonder why strict measures are in place you can point to scenes like that. Despite not being in good shape as a province, when you give people an inch they will take a mile. Or in that case they'll take 1000 miles. You'll never get things under control if people do things like that every day.

1 hour ago, RWG said:

Ā 

Yes lol.

Ā 

I feel both ways about it. It'sĀ annoying seeing sights like that while our numbers were trending in a worrying direction. I get the outrage at people who are making personal exceptions for themselves expecting others to do social distancing for them

Ā 

1 hour ago, ButterflyEffect said:

Sorry I had meant to respond to this.

It's not a good look. Transmission while outside isn't as likely as while cooped up inside with other people, but when you're as tightly crammed in as people were in Trinity-Bellwoods then the risk is high no matter where you are. Considering the numbers and trends in Ontario aren't very good right now it's not a good look.

When people wonder why strict measures are in place you can point to scenes like that. Despite not being in good shape as a province, when you give people an inch they will take a mile. Or in that case they'll take 1000 miles. You'll never get things under control if people do things like that every day.

Ā 

Ā 

I have a feeling that May 24 caused it

23 hours ago, ButterflyEffect said:

hahahahahahaha okay sure. I mean, you would know all about the scientific review process, right? I'm sure you've been a part of it before since you speak so confidently.

Once again, I'll leave you with this:
Ā 

Thanks for showing us, that you are not able to respond to Dr. Judy Mikovitz, except through insults, and ridiculousness.Ā  I get it. She exposes, way too much, regarding vaccines (and ā€¦ she is not anti vaccine) She is a hero who DARES TO TELL THE TRUTH !! Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  ā€œThe most hated person in the room is the one who speaks the truth.ā€ -Plato

I think, that we need more truth, so ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦Ā  here are 11 mind-blowing minutes, on this video.Ā  As one commenter statesĀ  "she is bullied, battered, shattered and thrown in jail for no reason and then she emerges as a hero and truth teller to the people. Thank you for your courage." Ā  Actually, 99.999% of the comments are in support of her Ā Ā  :yes:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Judy Mikovits's (and other collaborators) paper regarding Xenotrophic murine leukemia virus-related virus being linked to chronic fatigue syndrome was pulled from Science, an extremely prestigious journal, after numerous other researchers tried and failed to reproduce the results. This type of research dishonesty, sadly, isn't rare in academic or professional research, as people often feel the pressure to publish high-impact articles to keep their career moving forward. Often though these types of things go undetected as they're published in less notable journals or have results which in the grand scheme of things no one cares about. When you publish an eye-opening article in a highly visible journal, people are going to pay attention, and people will try and reproduce the results (this is all very normal).

Other collaborators on the publication were concerned about possible sample contamination, and in the end they were right. The false data that was published happened because of contaminated samples. To be honest, the alarm bell should have been going off in everyone's head with almost 4% of the control samples showed positive results for XMRV as it's a much likelier scenarioĀ than what they were worried about, that being that XMVR was running rampant, completely undetected, through the blood supply in numerous countries. All other authors and collaborators on the paper, sans Judy and a few others, agreed that this was the case and were in favour of retracting the published paper. However, no one could agree on how they would word the retraction. Eventually Science decided that all the collaboratorsĀ were never going to agree on a retraction and took the rare step to retract it themselves without author input.

All the while, Judy doubled down on the findings, saying they were true (it's clearly obvious the contaminated samples and messed up analysis came from her contribution to the project). If she had just admitted mistake and signed the retraction letter I'm sure things would be a lot better for her right now than they currently are. She was arrested after she took lab books and a lab computer out of the lab. While you may be assigned your own personal lab book that you can write whatever you want in, it doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the lab. Lab books are not permitted outside the lab, nor do you take them with you if you leave a company. If you publish a paper with data in it, your lab book needs to back that data up. You see what I'm getting at here? What was so critical that she needed to hide? There was going to be a disconnect between what was in the book, the data on the computer, and the published findings. Charges against her were dropped once she returned the books and computer (because why would you waste the time in court for that?)

And now that she's essentially un-hireable in her field she's just gone off the deep end, as I said earlier, jerking off conspiracy theorists online. And finally, here's the million dollar question.....if for some stupid reason there was some larger force controlling big science and keeping important things under wraps, why the f*ck would they be worried about a connection between some obscure virus and chronic fatigue syndrome?Ā 

There, is that good enough for you? Judy or yourself don't deserve a detailed response like this, but here it is. I've wasted a portion of my day explaining the scientific process behind what happened to Judy's career and ultimately you won't give a shit anyway.

• Like 1

Dr. Judy Mikovitz, was working on the HIV virus. She wouldn't retract what she found, regarding the contamination. She took the findings, so that they couldn't be changed. She lays it all out, in the video above. It's very damning, what she is speaking about (xenotransplantation: injecting animal tissues & viruses, into humans etc). They silenced her. And, the attempts to silence her, continues. People are downloading interviews with her, and putting them back up on youtube, and Social Media. Like I've said, youtube is playing whack a mole, trying to keep up with Dr. Mikovitz, Dr. Buttar, Dr Shiva, Sara Cunial and a few others, that are speaking out. Ā 

Ā 

Ā Brian Rose, of London Real, was appalled to see many of his interviews, with people speaking out, being taken down, on youtube,Ā  so ā€¦ on his new platform (which no one can censor now),Ā  he has interviews with Dr. Mikovitz, and others.Ā  This is an information war. Adults can make up their own minds, as to what is true, and I will add, it's important for people to researchĀ  everything. Yes. Everything

Ā 

This video, with Dr. Mikovitz, from Brian Rose's platform ā€¦ is very damning (incl FauciĀ  :mellow:) She addresses a lot, including criticism of her, and what she is putting out there, and she provides detailed proof, to back up what she is saying, including why she was arrested, as well as detailed info, on the COVID-19 virus.

Ā 

https://freedomplatform.londonreal.tv/responding-to-criticism-surrounding-my-viral-documentary-the-plandemic-dr-judy-mikovits/ Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm not even going to try with you anymore since the paper that was retracted had nothing to do with HIV and that's easily verifiable since there's a paper trail a f*cking mile long regarding that whole incident dated to well before Judy became a crazy nutjob.

Remember that OJ Simpson also claimed he was innocent.Ā 

• Like 1

In light of the recentĀ large protests, with little regard for ā€œsocial distancing,ā€ are we no longer concerned about young people becoming asymptomaticĀ carriers, and passing it on to their parents and grandparents? I havenā€™t noticed much concern around this from our elected leaders.Ā 

Edited by TeamAudra