American Idol S18 Ep 3 Auditions 3-1-20 ABC

istersay

ai18banner2.jpg

American Idol
NEW EPISODE
SUNDAY MAR 1ST, 8:00 PM ON ABC, 2 HRS 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 3 • EPISODE 3 • AUDITIONS • REALITY / TEENS
This week's episode sees a determined hopeful defy the odds for a chance to audition in front of the judges, resulting in an "American Idol" first. Then, a fan favorite from season one returns for another chance to wow the judges, while another hopeful's  great-grandmother fulfills her lifelong dream of meeting Lionel Richie.

No Spoilers Please! If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

I'm not one to tell someone who to love, but it kinda gave me creeper vibes tbh. I just aged out so I know she could've haven't been much younger than me and if he wrote "Two Pina Coladas," well he'd have to be in his 40s maybe 50s. 

:blink:

1 minute ago, *Laci said:

I'm not one to tell someone who to love, but it kinda gave me creeper vibes tbh. I just aged out so I know she could've haven't been much younger than me and if he wrote "Two Pina Coladas," well he'd have to be in his 40s maybe 50s. 

53 according to his Wikipedia page. 

4 minutes ago, *Laci said:

I'd be fine with like 3 audition episodes and one two hour Hollywood episode. tbh. 

Yes

1 minute ago, *Laci said:

And I thought the same thing