Season 18 sigs/avies

Tiger_8

Hello everyone! Excited to start my graphic thread again for the new season of idol! ^_^

I'm still a bit confused on the new rules since the forum update so I haven't made any animated avies since I'm not sure what length I can make them anymore. Also don't love that the avies are circles instead of squares now. haha I want to make sure nothing gets cut off. So hopefully I'll figure it out later if I get more time but I made a few sigs for now and I can make stagnant avies if anyone wants one.

As always, I'll take requests all season as well as post whatever I make myself. If you have a request, let me know if you have any specific pictures you'd like used and if you want any text added. If anyone likes one I make but wants the text taken off, etc I can make changes too so please let me know!

Anyone can take anything they want for this board or for any other site they may want it for. Credit is appreciated but not required. :hug:

art1.gif

art2.gif

lou1.gif

nick1.gif

nick2.gif

sam1.gif

• Thanks 1

On 2/18/2020 at 8:57 PM, Elliott said:

Glad you’re back. ❤️ 

:hug:

On 2/18/2020 at 9:45 PM, istersay said:

:peace: good to see new graphics back here. I added an american idol tag to the title, because the voice is season 18 also this time :giggle:

Thank you! I didn’t even think about saying specifically what it was for! I don’t watch the voice so didn’t realize it’s the same! :haha:

23 hours ago, frederick said:

These are so beautiful! I'm going to be using the Nick one :wub:

So glad you like it! :hug:

9 hours ago, KelseyW said:

Thank you for coming back @Tiger_8

I love both Arthur Gunn sigs. Do you mind if I take the all green one with his name on it? 🙂 

Thank you! And not at all! Glad you like! :hug:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Tiger_8 said:

Made these the other day and didn't get a chance to post them...

gen1.gif

deway1.gif

dill1.gif

LOVE :wub: 

I look forward to your designs all the time. I'm so excited for Hollywood Week for more of my faves (hopefully) they get airtime, haha.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2020 at 12:54 AM, frederick said:

LOVE :wub: 

I look forward to your designs all the time. I'm so excited for Hollywood Week for more of my faves (hopefully) they get airtime, haha.

Aw, thanks! That's so nice. And I'm excited for Hollywood week too, it's always easier to make more when it gets narrowed down!

• 2 weeks later...

Made a few sigs from the last auditions. I actually have not even watched the first Hollywood week episode which I've never done before. I always watch Idol as it airs but with everything going on, things have been so crazy and I just haven't felt like even watching it yet. I assume the show will be postponed/cancelled this year now so it probably doesn't even matter to keep making the graphics but I think I still might as I watch the episodes but I'm not 100% sure. Either way I'll still be open to requests, idol related or not, at any time. 

Stay safe everyone.

Ali1.gif

mak2.gif

mak1.gif

dem1.gif

On 3/22/2020 at 8:02 PM, Tiger_8 said:

Made a few sigs from the last auditions. I actually have not even watched the first Hollywood week episode which I've never done before. I always watch Idol as it airs but with everything going on, things have been so crazy and I just haven't felt like even watching it yet. I assume the show will be postponed/cancelled this year now so it probably doesn't even matter to keep making the graphics but I think I still might as I watch the episodes but I'm not 100% sure. Either way I'll still be open to requests, idol related or not, at any time. 

Stay safe everyone.

Ali1.gif

mak2.gif

mak1.gif

dem1.gif

Going to use one of the Makayla ones! ❤️

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 10:02 AM, x3 because of u said:

Going to use one of the Makayla ones! ❤️

:hug:

On 3/31/2020 at 8:07 AM, frederick said:

If you're not busy, do you think you could make me one with Louis, Francisco and Nick? ❤️

Sorry I didn't see this until now! I'll get to work on this soon! :hug:

On 4/17/2020 at 9:55 AM, frederick said:

AMAZING! Thank you so much!! ❤️ 

I'm sad we probably won't get much graphics this year because of how the season will be :(

You're welcome! :hug:

And I know. :( I'm hoping I can still make some stuff but it's gong to be harder cause I assume the quality of photo's aren't going to be as good now. I'll have to see but hopefully I can still do something. I feel bad I've barely made anything tho so far even!

On 4/15/2020 at 1:43 AM, 1234567890 said:

@Tiger_8 I'M GLAD YOU ARE BACK. ❤️ 

Thanks! :hug:

On 4/14/2020 at 12:12 AM, KelseyW said:

@Tiger_8 If you could please make a signature featuring Arthur, Jonny, Makayla, and Sam I would be eternally grateful! 😄 

How is this? I wasn't sure which way I liked better...

kelsig.gif

kelsig2.gif

------------------------------------

Also made a few other ones...

gen2.gif

art3.gif

mar3.gif

mar2.gif

• Thanks 1