Céline Dion Fan Thread

*Chris

8 hours ago, taylorkat said:

D'elles: A cause is my favorite.
Taking Chances: Taking Chances is a favorite, of course...and My Love.
On ne change pas: Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas is a favorite.

8 hours ago, taylorkat said:

Falling Into You: This was the first album of hers I bought and it was on cassette! That's how long ago it was. The memories. :wub: This is the album that made me a fan.  All By Myself and Make You Happy are my first favorites, I love It's All Coming Back to Me Now and Because You Loved Me.  It's a solid album, probably my second favorite of hers. 
D'eux: I love Regarde-moi the most.
S'il Suffisait D'Aimer: Dans un autre monde is the song I go back to.
The Colour of My Love: What an album! The Power of Love, Misled, and Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down are my favorites there.

A Cause et On S'est Aime A Cause is essentially the same song but different tempo; I found myself going back to On S'est Aime A Cause the most.  The album is great but not near D'eux for me. 

From the original or new song from ONCP, Je Ne Vous Oublie always been a favourite but just lvoe the vocals on IBIY. And had to showcase Sous le Vent which was a huge hit in Canada in the early 2000s - everybody knew the words to that song :haha: And Et Je T'aime Encore is certainly one of my favourite from 1 filles 4 types so I had to showcase it. 

FIY & TCOM are both classic albums - TCOML is the first Celine`s album / cassette I remember hearing in English & I've pretty much been in love ever since. 

D'Eux - there's not wrong choice from that album; one of my all-time favourite french album too. 

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Queen is still slaying, even if her tour is postponed. I'm glad she'll strike hearts with her voice still!

I'm so glad I got to experience this angel back in January last year though, unforgettable night!

I've still yet to see her live, but I simply must when the opportunity presents itself. ❤️❤️ 

18 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Queen is still slaying, even if her tour is postponed. I'm glad she'll strike hearts with her voice still!

I'm so glad I got to experience this angel back in January last year though, unforgettable night!

Saw her in her hometown in November 2019, and one of the best night of my life. 

Looking forward to seeing her again, in the near future ❤️ 

• Like 1

Celine was my last concert before the whole pandemic. I bought tickets for my Mom and I as a Mother's Day gift. We were upgraded to floor seats. Fifteen rows from the queen. 

A memory I will never forget. ❣️

Edited by BestIdol474
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, BestIdol474 said:

Celine was my last concert before the whole pandemic. I bought tickets for my Mom and I as a Mother's Day gift. We were upgraded to floor seats. Fifteen rows from the queen. 

A memory I will never forget. ❣️

Yay!  Glad to see you on here, again ❤️ 

I didn't get floor seat when I went to see her but super close on first lower bowl - a night that I won't forget and can't wait to see her again; I would love to see her in an english city as some of my favourite from her English discography were not performed in Montreal but not complaining as I love her French music too!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to stop in and praise our Goddess once again!

Even in the stressful times, listening to Celine just takes my worries away and gives me comfort in knowing everything will be alright.

What an amazing woman and vocalist/artist!

I have a lot of favorite songs from her, but I think this masterpiece wins it out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, *Chris said:

Whenever its out, I'm watching it right away. Well deserved for our Goddess :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Celine_Dion_album_cover.jpg uOS.gif 

THIS PAST WEEK, IT ALSO MARKED 30 YEARS SINCE THE RELEASE OF HER SELF-TITLED ALBUM.

RELEASED IN 1992, THE ALBUM INCLUDES HTIS LIKE "BEAUTY & THE BEAST" AND "IF YOU ASKED ME TO".

IT HAS BEEN CERTIFIED DIAMOND IN CANADA, 2X PLATINUM IN THE US, AND SOLD MORE THAN 5 MILLION COPIES WORLDWIDE ! 

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, *Chris said:

OddFarflungBallpython-size_restricted.gif

CÉLINE DION CELEBRATED HER 54TH BIRTHDAY ON MARCH 30TH!

14 hours ago, *Chris said:

Celine-shhh.gif

LAST WEEK, IT MARKED 20 YEARS SINCE THE RELEASE OF "A NEW DAY HAS COME" !

SINCE ITS RELEASE, THERE HAS BEEN MORE THAN 12 MILLION COPIES WORLDWIDE !

I was going to post about her birthday, but thought you had that on lock. :haha: Happy Birthday Queen. 👑

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Sad news was revealed today about Celine. The 54-year-old Canadian native and five-time Grammy Award winner has Stiff Person Syndrome. SPS is defined by the Cleveland Clinic as "a rare autoimmune movement disorder that affects the central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord). People with this condition first experience a stiffening of the muscles of their trunk followed, over time, by the development of stiffness and rigidity in the legs and other muscles in the body."

https://people.com/health/celine-dion-reveals-diagnosis-with-incurable-neurological-disease

Edited by RTV
  • Sad 4

I heard the awful news....

This is some tragic s***, absolutely awful and she doesn't deserve this. She can't even use her voice like she's used to? 

I hope the best treatment is available for her, Miss Celine Dion needs to just focus on her health. My love and support for her ❤️

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

Don't even get me started on that dumb list. You can probably tell by my signature I was very happy with who got #1 but like come on..... it's Celine Dion. I would've also been happy if she got #1 as well. She clearly should've been AT LEAST Top 5, but she didn't even make the Top 200??? Whoever made that list needs help.

Edited by erik g
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, erik g said:

Don't even get me started on that dumb list. You can probably tell by my signature I was very happy with who got #1 but like come on..... it's Celine Dion. I would've also been happy if she got #1 as well. She clearly should've been AT LEAST Top 5, but she didn't even make the Top 200??? Whoever made that list needs help.

Someone in IDF in particular probably would have a meltdown right now... :no: