Céline Dion Fan Thread

*Chris

21 minutes ago, erik g said:

Don't even get me started on that dumb list. You can probably tell by my signature I was very happy with who got #1 but like come on..... it's Celine Dion. I would've also been happy if she got #1 as well. She clearly should've been AT LEAST Top 5, but she didn't even make the Top 200??? Whoever made that list needs help.

7 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

Someone in IDF in particular probably would have a meltdown right now... :no:

This so called "accurate list" shows how much of an abomination the Flopping Stones List is right now. 

I actually moreso laugh at it because its comical, and didn't Miss Celine shade them before? Shows how salty they are apparently :haha:

If anything, this riles the fans up to hype Celine even more. We don't need a dumba** list to know what she is capable of.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

This so called "accurate list" shows how much of an abomination the Flopping Stones List is right now. 

I actually moreso laugh at it because its comical, and didn't Miss Celine shade them before? Shows how salty they are apparently :haha:

If anything, this riles the fans up to hype Celine even more. We don't need a dumba** list to know what she is capable of.

Good point. But I wonder what's your mom's reaction to that thing, lol :giggle:

• Haha 1

Just now, Ottoxxx said:

Good point. But I wonder what's your mom's reaction to that thing, lol :giggle:

She called it "BS" full word of course, she also agrees that it's just for publicly. I could exaggerate a reaction, but I see through easy stunts like that.

In fact, this way Celine will get more support or have her fans increase those streaming numbers everywhere! Just more ways to honor our Goddess! 

I'm playing her "One Heart" album right now, underrated array of great songs. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, allistr said:

New music from the queen!

Her new song is absolutely stunning! Also even more music to come when the movie comes out. 5 more songs I think were mentioned?

I missed her a lot and hope she's feeling better. This song has a lot of emotion and sends a strong message that plenty of people can relate to.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw her movie that she was in yesterday btw, she is a natural and of course funny as hell! I won't spoil anything if yall would see it, but it was honestly one of the better Rom-Coms that I have seen.

Also another song was released going along with the release date!

Stunning and powerful, I love how she can't make anything bad or unenjoyable, the tune flows naturally with her voice. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2023 at 1:50 PM, QueenMae16 said:

I just saw her movie that she was in yesterday btw, she is a natural and of course funny as hell! I won't spoil anything if yall would see it, but it was honestly one of the better Rom-Coms that I have seen.

Also another song was released going along with the release date!

Stunning and powerful, I love how she can't make anything bad or unenjoyable, the tune flows naturally with her voice. 

This is so flawless. The song is really inspirational, and the voice of Celine The Diva even makes the message more powerful. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • istersay changed the title to Céline Dion Fan Thread