Denise's Favorite Songs of 2019

miss denise

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Wait, what did you say? 😘

- LOL Yesss. :haha: OMGGG yesss you could have. You’ve done it with Hunterr pretty much every year. :giggle: I don’t want to. 😮 Ooh wow…. really? There wasn’t a single of his you haven’t loved 😮 Ooh hmmm ok. Well I just know that was a big song and felt you loved that one most. Omg it is? Happy birthday to Brett. How old is he now

- Yeah that was what I saw on her wiki page when looking through her singles. I know it does. Ahhhh ok i understand. And awww yess it is. Yay and I do. OMGGG LMAOOO me here. Ugh I thought you knew my b’s were bad on my keyboard and ugh they didn’t come through here. Sadness.

- That is who he is. Mhmmmm I know. :giggle: I feel like Hunter makes most of his first appearances in your Top 10 (or Top 20), so yeah this is true haha. Oooh okay that’s fair. omggg you. Exactly, you shouldn’t regret anything at all. You’re welcome. Yesss! Awwww yess I do like. You’re welcome. Awww nooo Denisey, but you shouldn’t feel stupid. When in fact you are VERY intelligent. I know this and you should too. ❤️ Yay glad you do. Hmmm.

- LMAOOOO your reaction to my comments. Yeah i usually see his songs in the lower half of your Top 10, so this #4  ranking surprised me. Omggg whattt? I am totally letting you be you. You are always you, and that’s how i want it. ❤️ I understand. Ooooh I forgot we discussed this but yeah that sounds about right. Ugh what does your station have against this song? Especially as they played other songs from him? Awww yeah i know. :( Omggg I know you did. I 100% believe…. don’t you worry! Awww yayy I am glad you do. Lmaooo that’s funny but yess I do like that. :haha: Yayy!! ❤️

Uh-oh, you got me shooketh.

Huh? :unsure:  

- Yes, and not pretty much... every year since 2012. Well then.  Yes really and I do love them all. Okay, yes. ❤️ Yes, it was his birthday, although he's been stuck in quarantine on a bus alone. 😢  lol this question and no question mark. He is 39.

- Ughh. I do not get it. 😢 Yay for the rest of this. I can't remember all the specific keys, but I figured that was it.

- :giggle: :wub: Yes, as he should. Thank you. And thanks again. Awww.... this is really nice. 😢 It's not that I don't think I'm smart, but sometimes I feel stupid over things or people make me feel that way.

- Oh. He could always rank higher though. Okay, thank you. That's nice. Yeah. I have no idea, but yeah they do, and I kept hearing Life Changes and Sixteen when this song was out. Okay yayy.  Of course you do.

You shouldn't be. You named three legit 2019 songs from my absolute favorite artists. Although ugh, still trying to be sure of the order.

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

Huh? :unsure:  

- Yes, and not pretty much... every year since 2012. Well then.  Yes really and I do love them all. Okay, yes. ❤️ Yes, it was his birthday, although he's been stuck in quarantine on a bus alone. 😢  lol this question and no question mark. He is 39.

- Ughh. I do not get it. 😢 Yay for the rest of this. I can't remember all the specific keys, but I figured that was it.

- :giggle: :wub: Yes, as he should. Thank you. And thanks again. Awww.... this is really nice. 😢 It's not that I don't think I'm smart, but sometimes I feel stupid over things or people make me feel that way.

- Oh. He could always rank higher though. Okay, thank you. That's nice. Yeah. I have no idea, but yeah they do, and I kept hearing Life Changes and Sixteen when this song was out. Okay yayy.  Of course you do.

You shouldn't be. You named three legit 2019 songs from my absolute favorite artists. Although ugh, still trying to be sure of the order.

Ooh I was meaning what did I say. :haha: 

- LOL yeah that was what i thought. I didn’t want to say it for sure unless I was wrong. But tat is reallly impressive. Well then what? 😮  Awww that’s great! Oooh awwww nooo at this with how he had to spend his birthday. That’s sad. :( Oops I forgot to post that. Whoaaa I had no idea he was 39. 😮 I thought he was in his late 20s or early 30s. :haha: 

- I don’t get it either. Yayness. ❤️ Ooh gah yeah I can’t remember anymore either but it’s all such a mess. Blahness. Yep. 

- Mhmm yes. :giggle: You’re welcome x 2! Awww yess, Denise. ❤️ Ooh awww this makes me sad to see here. I never want to make you feel dumb (or other people making you feel that way). I’m so sorry. :hug: 

- Yeaeh that’s true. Mhmmm! You’re welcome Ooh me neither. Oooh whoa, and aren’t those older singles o this too? I can’t remember when Life Changes was out though. You know i dooo! :bobo: 

Awww ok. I like being shooketh. Oooh yayynesss! OK I feel good in hopefully guessing the right songs. If you’re not sure of the order then I definitely have no idea of the order either. :lmao: 

20 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh I was meaning what did I say. :haha: 

- LOL yeah that was what i thought. I didn’t want to say it for sure unless I was wrong. But tat is reallly impressive. Well then what? 😮  Awww that’s great! Oooh awwww nooo at this with how he had to spend his birthday. That’s sad. :( Oops I forgot to post that. Whoaaa I had no idea he was 39. 😮 I thought he was in his late 20s or early 30s. :haha: 

- I don’t get it either. Yayness. ❤️ Ooh gah yeah I can’t remember anymore either but it’s all such a mess. Blahness. Yep. 

- Mhmm yes. :giggle: You’re welcome x 2! Awww yess, Denise. ❤️ Ooh awww this makes me sad to see here. I never want to make you feel dumb (or other people making you feel that way). I’m so sorry. :hug: 

- Yeaeh that’s true. Mhmmm! You’re welcome Ooh me neither. Oooh whoa, and aren’t those older singles o this too? I can’t remember when Life Changes was out though. You know i dooo! :bobo: 

Awww ok. I like being shooketh. Oooh yayynesss! OK I feel good in hopefully guessing the right songs. If you’re not sure of the order then I definitely have no idea of the order either. :lmao: 

Oh, well you said "You would love to boss and control Hunter….. in many places."

Okay, but yes, he's always there. ❤️ You said you didn't want to move on, but it seems you have anyway. Yeah. :( He's free today, I believe! Ooooo. OMG 20s? Wow.

- :( :hug: 

- lol.  Yay this. :hug:  Awww thank you. I appreciate this. :hug: 

- Yep. Yeah, the two before that one was released. 

Oh. :unsure:  Yeah, they've all been #1 at some point and I've been second guessing the last few days. BUT something interesting... history is going to be made regardless. No matter what ranks #1, someone is going to be part of my #1 song for the second time (the first time this happens aside from Zedd and Grey who don't sing on those songs). :shock: 

15 hours ago, miss denise said:

Oh, well you said "You would love to boss and control Hunter….. in many places."

Okay, but yes, he's always there. ❤️ You said you didn't want to move on, but it seems you have anyway. Yeah. :( He's free today, I believe! Ooooo. OMG 20s? Wow.

- :( :hug: 

- lol.  Yay this. :hug:  Awww thank you. I appreciate this. :hug: 

- Yep. Yeah, the two before that one was released. 

Oh. :unsure:  Yeah, they've all been #1 at some point and I've been second guessing the last few days. BUT something interesting... history is going to be made regardless. No matter what ranks #1, someone is going to be part of my #1 song for the second time (the first time this happens aside from Zedd and Grey who don't sing on those songs). :shock: 

Oooh right, I forgot that was said there and we were still replying. Well it’s true. :haha:

Awww yay that’s great to hear! 😄 Oooh omggg noooo…. I don’t want to move on. Aww. Oh whoa what do you mean he’s free? He’s not quarantine? LOL Yesss I thought this. :dead:

- :hug:

- Loving all of this yayness here. You’re very welcome. Yess!

- Oooh alright, I see. I always forget about Life Changes but do remember Sixteen - you made sure of that haha.

Yes. ❤️ Omgggg whoa wowzers really? Wow I know it’s usually difficult for you to decide but it seems even harder this year. 😮 OMGGG Whoaaa - history going to be made? :shock: Whoa I was kinda thinking of how some of these artists could have a second #1 song of the year for you. That is impressive! :omg:  I feel like I’ve had that with a number of artists - like Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, all comes to mind. But wow at this fun fact. Can’t wait to see which artist accomplishes this feat. :shiftywave:

10 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh right, I forgot that was said there and we were still replying. Well it’s true. :haha:

Awww yay that’s great to hear! 😄 Oooh omggg noooo…. I don’t want to move on. Aww. Oh whoa what do you mean he’s free? He’s not quarantine? LOL Yesss I thought this. :dead:

- Oooh alright, I see. I always forget about Life Changes but do remember Sixteen - you made sure of that haha.

Yes. ❤️ Omgggg whoa wowzers really? Wow I know it’s usually difficult for you to decide but it seems even harder this year. 😮 OMGGG Whoaaa - history going to be made? :shock: Whoa I was kinda thinking of how some of these artists could have a second #1 song of the year for you. That is impressive! :omg:  I feel like I’ve had that with a number of artists - like Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, all comes to mind. But wow at this fun fact. Can’t wait to see which artist accomplishes this feat. :shiftywave:

lol. I have nothing to say to that. 

Thank you. ❤️ Well you already did. Yes, his quarantine time is up and he can go home. Ooooh my. 

Oh, but... lol. 😛 

Yeah. I didn't think it was until recently when I started second guessing the order.  Yesss and I only realized this fun fact yesterday too. :lmao: Wow, so many for you, but yeah, not for me. Ahh maybe I'm ready to post.

Top 3! At last. Here we go.....

RwLh2vb.gif

3. Hunter Hayes - Heartbreak

Hunter is so sneaky and released this song in January so I could have it to play all year long without it being a crossover song. I see what you did there, HH. :wub: And yes, I have two Hunter songs on either side of the Thomas one. Sorry Thomas, love you, but I prefer the crust of this sandwich. :giggle: Anyway, this is another song with a title that could be misleading because it's really not sad... it's actually kind of a mix of a breakup song and love song, although he refers to it more as a love song because it's looking toward the future. It's really cleverly written, and I am not surprised because it's Hunter. My Hunter is so creative. :wub: Ooh and this video was also shot back during the short hair days, like with "One Good Reason".  His hair is back to being fluffy now.  Ooh and I love how the first lyric of the song is "hmm."  :giggle: Typical Hunter. The verses outline the relationships gone wrong, but how he's moving on from that in the pursuit of ~the one~ he'll end up with eventually. I'm right here. (!):kissbye: But it's optimistic from the start with the line "Another 'almost perfect', didn't work, but totally worth it" And he'll tell you why it was worth it in a minute. But first, why is Hunter getting dressed in this video? None of you should be seeing this. Please look away. Anyway, I love the pre-chorus where he goes, "It's not a game I'm playing. It's not a thrill I'm chasing, more like a space I'm saving and I don't even know your name" especially that vocal effect on the last line. And this whole song has such a quintessential Hunter Hayes sound to it that I just adore.  :wub: omg how he keeps getting hit with newspapers on the way out the door though. I love that shot of him when he's just standing there, but why's he looking at her? Move along, lady. THE CHORUS GIVES ME LIFE THOUGH. :wub: It's so upbeat, happy, catchy, optimistic, addictive, and all of that! And he's racing on his bike in the video! I love it.  BUT IF IT GETS ME TO YOU THEN IT AIN'T WASTED TIME. WITH EVERY 'SO CLOSE' I'M CLOSER TO THE REST OF MY LIFE. I love that, especially the second line.  :wub: ANOTHER BAD FIRST DATE. CHECK! ANOTHER 'NOTHING  LEFT TO SAY.' CHECK! :giggle: I love those parts so much. The "check" parts but also the lines in between, aww... it's sad, but it's so catchy. But my favorite comes next! WHAT I MEAN IS THE WAY I SEE IT I'M ONE HEARTBREAK CLOSER TO YOUUuuUUUuuuuuuUUUuuuuUU. omg his voice on that last part. :wub: I'M SOLD. Like I wasn't already. Ugh but yes, I already described how I love the chorus, but i need to talk more about the lyrics.  He's again reflecting on how those past relationships that didn't work out were all worth it because each ~failed relationship~ leads him closer to the one that'll work out. It's such a wonderful way to look at it. As he says, he's one heartbreak closer to me. :wub:  "Hey baby, can I call you baby? Is that okay?" original.gif.31fa1c6a4dc98b632d4fc8e334dc5daf.gif GEE. NO HUNTER. I REFUSE. :rolleyes:kiss.gif.4aece2340334f8990417f85a6b5bf51d.gif Obviously joking. Except for real to him talking to that lady. AND OMG WAIT. LOOK. In the video she slaps him when he asks that. I HAVE TWO THOUGHTS. 1) How dare she slap my Hunter. 2) SHE SLAPPED HIM BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS NO SINCE SHE'S NOT ME. :clap: Wow I got it all figured out. Anyway, "I don't even know you, but I can't wait to know you someday" Same except we've met and talked about many things. :wub:  "Imagine someday when we look back I'll thank my past for giving me my future better half" I love that line so much. So well written and it's just... sweet. Fun fact, this song was originally going to be called "My Future Better Half" or "Future Better Half", don't remember which one. But wait, did this lady just flip him off and spray pepper in his face? WHAT? Get her out of here now. :no:  She has no idea how to live.  I guess he then wins her over because he does a little happy dance but lol... not sure about this one, Hunter.  He's so cute in all the stuff he's doing in the video though. Worker Hunter. :giggle:  Oh and I love the bridge too, obviously. "It's kinda strange to miss.. someone I haven't met yet... someone I haven't kissed yet" :omg: I love the way he sings all that and yep. :giggle: But then he goes to meet this girl and she's with another guy. SEE? I KNEW SHE WAS BAD NEWS. GOOD. BYE. HASTA LA VISTA. SAYONARA. :peace:  Just kidding because he's back at the end giving her flowers and laughing. Well fine then. Pretty sure the story is supposed to end with him alone and waiting for me someone, but okay then. And let me back track because I love the kind of broken down chorus as usual and all Hunter's running around like crazy is so cute. It's all going backwards and forwards.  I love his arm motions at 2:27! :giggle: He's so passionate!  omg all those "ooooooh oooooooo ooooooo" part at the end feed my soul! :wub: "One heartbreak closer to you" :wub: Love it. And this was his first 2019 release, which had me complaining about another song under 3 minutes, but I've said enough times now that he finally released some longer ones again. Also, this was his first single off the latest album, which got us this iconic video shortly before album news. :giggle: Also, this song was #1 on my list for the longst time.... the top 2 songs did not even exist for the first 7+ months of the year, so I wondered if Hunter would top my year-end list again. I'm sad that two songs ended up overtaking it, but I LOVEE all of these sooo much.

Two more songs.

What's next?

RwLh2vb.gif

2. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours

It was a bit of a surprise to learn about Dan + Shay collaborating with Justin Bieber. I remember hearing about this song on Instagram before it came out and was like.. what? That was unexpected, but their voices all actually go so well together. And this SONG. THE FEEL. THE VIBE. IT GIVES ME LIFE. :omg:  I feel like it's more in the vain of Dan + Shay's music than Justin's, with that chill, feel good melody, but they all bring something great to it and it works seamlessly. The song is pretty much just about love. :wub: They want to know and learn everything about their significant other and will do so no matter how long it takes.  So sweet. Ooh and this opening line... "Do you love the rain? Does it make you dance" It's already so catered to me. :wub: Yes and yes. BUT THE CHORUS IS MY LIFE. "I'd spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more, oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours"  bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif:bobo: I have both emotions at the same time. That lyric is so so cute! "And I might never get there but I'm gonna try, if it's 10,000 hours or the rest of my life I'm gonna love you"  omg I don't know which part of the chorus I love most. Justin's verse is really good too, but my favorite from him is when he sings the second chorus.  I'm going to quote the same lyrics here, but I have reasons: "I'd spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more, oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours"  The way his voice sounds on "morreee" and "takess" own me! I love his voice on this style so much. It's like right in the sweet spot of his voice and I'm obsessed. SO GOOD. "And I might never get there but I'm gonna try" The "gettt" and "tryy" yes! heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif The bridge is very short and simple, but it's effective because they will stay for the good and the bad. Justin sounds so good there and omg I feel like the song just swells even more somehow in the final chorus. I'm crying and dancing and everything all at once. I'm obsessed with their vocals on so many notes I can't even explain it all.  I guess I did well enough. But the mesh of all their voices is so beautiful and those falsetto notes at the end are so pretty and perfect to finish with. The video is so cute with them and all their wives tooo, ahhh. SO PRECIOUS. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gifcrying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif Also, this video was posted by Shawn Johnson's husband, Andrew, the DAY they had their baby girl... but a few days before it was announced and it was obviously taken before that day as well.   Shawn was overdue and they were dancing the baby out! :wub:  I think of this often when I hear the song and it gives me even MORE happy feels, as if I didn't already have the maximum. I am forever the imaginary third wheel on that couple. :wub:  Also, the line Justin sings that says "Did you get your middle name from your grandma?" is even more fitting because Shawn and Andrew's daughter's middle name is, in fact, from Shawn's grandma. :giggle:heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  So the answer is yes. Yes to everything about this song.  I also had my own personal serenade moment with this song and my dog, which was just the ultimate lovefest. :wub:  Everything about this song makes me feel so good and happy. I can't even explain how lifted my soul feels listening to this. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I could never get tired of it. All that really makes me want to rank it at #1 and it was soooooooo hard not to. I LOVE THESE SONGS SO MUCH. AH.  crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif

AND NOW ONLY ONE LEFT. DO YOU HAVE THE ANSWER?

d2Mh4o5.png

RwLh2vb.gif

1. Taylor Swift - Lover

We did it. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif We arrived at the top off my list. Even though I wanted the other two songs to be #1 as well, I certainly have no regrets or desire to take this from its spot. :wub:  I had the feeling this would end up my #1.... maybe in September? Maybe even earlier after it camout. I suddenly can't even remember my experience when I first heard this song and that is not okay. I know I loved it though and quickly grew to LOVELOVELOVE it like a crazy person. omg this song has such a sound that it could be lifted off of one of her earlier albums, like Speak Now, Red, 1989... I haven't decided. :wub: It just reminds me of some of my favorite ballads from those ones. And it is a quintessential love song, which obviously I am here for. A love song from Taylor Swift is always a YES in my book. There's no other real way to describe it, so you should just listen and see (hear) because she describes everything so vividly and beautiful. This song is like a poem and it's my favorite piece of poetry. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Not to mention how much I adore this video. And YAYS to Christian Owens playing her love interest, since I saw him as a featured dancer on the Reputation tour (from the Netflix special) and loved them on stage together.  Ugh, the music of this is so perfect. I am already sold from the instrumental part right at the beginning. It just has this warm and cozy feel and is perfect for winter. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif "We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January" Well DUH. People that take their Christmas lights down right after Christmas are not in my family. santa.gif.94ac349eddfb2462e9af985f8b50bde0.gif "And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear" I love that line for some reason, but I love the next one even more: "Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?" :omg: That is definitely a standout line from the song. :wub: And omg her with her headband and guitar in the video gives me flashbacks to the good old days. I'm not crying. You are. This chorus fills up my soul and makes it burst. I just LOVE IT.  CAN I GO. WHERE YOU GOOOOO. CAN WE ALWAYS. BE THIS CLOSEEEEE. FOREVER AND EVERR AND AAAAAH TAKE ME OUTTTT AND TAKE ME HOMEEEEEEEEE. YOU'RE MY MY MY MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..... LOVER.  I hope you all liked my singing. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI got really into it. It has this great feeling about it that makes you want to sway and sing a long and all the things. And I'm still wubbing over everything going on in this video because the colors are so pretty and everything is wonderful. "We could let our friends crash in the living room, This is our place, we make the call" :giggle: Sounds like a big risk there letting your friends stay over, but I guess it's YOUR CALL. Beware. :giggle:  But omg another one of the best standout lines comes in this verse: "I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all" :wub: Yessss. And the chorus! I'm swaying and singing and crying and dancing and daydreaming. :heartbounce: Yes, this all has a very dreamy feel to it too, I must say. "Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?" :clap: I'm already standing. "With every guitar string scar on my hand" I love that line.  :wub: "I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover" YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I really love this next part too: "My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue, All's well that ends well to end up with you, Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover"  The way she sings "loverrr" :wub: But it's not over!  "And at every tabbbleeee, I'll save you a seat, loveeerrrr" That is one of my favorite parts for the way she sings those words. And then I get my glorious chorus again. Ugh it's so full of love. I love how she keeps extending it too because we need more and it's what we deserve. "Oh, you're my, my, my, my, Darling, you're my, my, my, my lover" :wub:  And omg they had a child!! THIS IS WHAT LOVE IS. Taylor also released a remix of this with Shawn Mendes as well as a... dance remix. At first "dance remix" had me like... what? But wow, listen to it. It's still beautiful and dreamy. Not an upbeat dance remix, but just... slow dancey. ❤️ Love it and love the version with Shawn too. I also know Keith Urban covered this, which is pretty cool because even though Taylor is obviously a huge star and has been for awhile, Keith was one of her early influences, so I'm sure that's still a surreal moment for her.  Ah, I feel like this song just represents a timeless romance so much, not just with the lyrics, but the sound. It has such a classic love song feel to that immediately draws me in and I am obsessed with it. And with that... Taylor is now officially the first lead artist (no, I will not count Zedd and Grey when they do not sing on those songs), to top my year-end list twice. The first time being with "22" back in 2013,  and now with "Lover." SUCH different songs, but both ones I love so dearly, so I am very happy with this history making moment. :wub: 

3. Hunter Hayes - Heartbreak:

2. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours:

1. Taylor Swift - Lover:

YAY we reached the end at last! Thank you to those who stayed throughout this whole thing and commented. ❤️ I really appreciate it and hope you enjoyed as much as I did. Here is the full recap.

170. Echosmith - Lonely Generation
169. The Chainsmokers & Bebe Rexha - Call You Mine
168. Alessia Cara - Out of Love
167. Little Mix - Bounce Back
166. Chord Overstreet - All Nighter
165. Harry Styles - Lights Up
164. Alessia Cara - October
163. Ava Max - So Am I
162. Little Mix - Think About Us (featuring Ty Dolla Sign)
161. JoJo - Sabotage (featuring Chika)
160. Caleb Lee Hutchinson - Left of Me
159. Alec Benjamin - Jesus In LA
158. Black Eyed Peas - Be Nice (featuring Snoop Dogg)
157. Mark Ronson - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart (featuring Miley Cyrus)
156. Ciara - Greatest Love
155. Keith Urban - We Were
154. Alessia Cara - Rooting for You
153. Marshmello & Kane Brown - One Thing Right
152. Luke Bryan - Knockin' Boots
151. Jana Kramer - Beautiful Lies
150. Alan Walker, Sabrina Carpenter, & Farruko - On My Way
149. Maddie Poppe - Made You Miss
148. Brantley Gilbert & Lindsay Ell - What Happens in a Small Town
147. Chris Lane - I Don't Know About You
146. Billie Eilish - wish you were gay
145. Luke Combs - Beer Never Broken My Heart
144. Bruno Mars & Cardi B - Please Me
143. Andy Grammer - Don't Give Up on Me
142. New Kids on the Block - Boys in the Band (Band Anthem)
141. Miley Cyrus - Slide Away
140. Post Malone - Wow.
139. Avril Lavigne - I Fell in Love with the Devil
138. Zara Larsson - Invisible
137. Why Don't We - What Am I
136. Julianne Hough - Transform
135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot
134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj
133. Jonas Brothers - Cool
132. Camila Cabello - Easy
131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me
130. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (featuring Alessia Cara)
129. Ed Sheeran - Cross Me (featuring Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock)
128.  Loud Luxury - Body (Featuring Brando)
127. Blanco Brown - The Git Up:
126. Dermot Kennedy - Power Over Me
125. Blake Shelton - God's Country
124. Isabela Merced - Papi
123. Justin Moore - The Ones That Didn't Make It Back Home
122. Drax Project - Woke Up Late (featuring Hailee Steinfeld)
121. Camila Cabello - Liar
120. Guy Sebastian - Choir
119. Ally Brooke - No Good
118. Ed Sheeran - Best Part of Me (featuring Yebba)
117. Jimmie Allen - Make Me Want To
116. MAX - Love Me Less (Featuring Quinn XCII)
115. Lee Brice - Rumor
114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me
113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart
112. Post Malone - Circles
111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You
110. Zara Larsson - WOW
109. Samantha Jade - Bounce
108. JoJo - Joanna
107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me
106. Dove Cameron - Waste
105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do
104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey)
103. Chris Young - Drowning
102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter
101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez)
100. Rascal Flatts - Back to Life
99. O-Town - Hello World (featuring Colton Underwood)
98. Galantis - Bones (featuring OneRepublic)
97. RaeLynn - Bra Off
96. Ella Henderson & Jax Jones - This Is Real
95. Eli Young Band - Love Ain't
94. Tori Kelly - Language
93. Ariana Grande - 7 rings
92. Chris Young - This Town Ain't Big Enough (featuring Lauren Alaina)
91. Thomas Rhett - Sixteen
90. Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over
89. Bexar - Be Good to Her
88. Derek Hough - Say It Now
87. Cassadee Pope - I've Been Good
86. Camila Cabello - Shameless
85. Gone West - What Could've Been
84. Danny Gokey - Haven't Seen It Yet
83. Camila Cabello - Cry for Me
82. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, & Lana Del Ray - Don't Call Me Angel
81. Backstreet Boys - No Place
80. Liam Payne - Stack It Up (featuring A Boogie wit da Hoodie)
79. Kream & Eden Prince - Ain't Thinkin Bout You (featuring Louisa Johnson)
78. Laine Hardy - Flame
77. Maren Morris - GIRL
76. Dermot Kennedy - Moments Passed
75. Tori Kelly - 2 Places
74. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life
73. Carly Pearce - Closer To You
72. John.k - if we never met
71. Taylor Swift - Beautiful Ghosts
70. Fletcher - Undrunk
69. Kane Brown - Homesick
68. Maren Morris - The Bones
67. Jordan Fisher - Be Okay
66. Grey - Grey Area (featuring Sofia Carson)
65. Luke Combs - Even Though I'm Leaving
64. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya
63. Lizzo - Good as Hell
62. Normani - Motivation
61. Sunset City - Forget It All (featuring Samantha Jade)
60. Kelly Clarkson - Broken & Beautiful
59. Harry Styles - Adore You
58. Matt Stell - Prayed For You
57. Dove Cameron - Out of Touch
56. Carly Rae Jepsen - Now That I Found You
55. Maddie & Tae - Die From a Broken Heart
54. Jordan Davis - Take It From Me
53. Tori Kelly - Sorry Would Go a Long Way
52. Pentatonix - Waving Through A Window
51. Walker Hayes - 90's Country
50. Sabrina Carpenter - In My Bed
49. Carrie Underwood - Drinking Alone
48. Lizzo - Juice
47. Sam Hunt - Kinfolks
46. DJ Snake - Taki Taki (featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna, & Cardi B]
45. Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow
44. David Archuleta - Paralyzed
43. Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing With a Stranger
42. Tori Kelly - Change Your Mind
41. Camila Cabello - Living Proof
40. Ed Sheeran - Beautiful People (featuring Khalid)
39. Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down
38. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More
37. Kygo - Higher Love (with Whitney Houston)
36. Gabby Barrett - I Hope
35. Zara Larsson - All the Time
34. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care
33. Ed Sheeran - South of the Border (featuring Cabello and Cardi]
 32. Sabrina Carpenter - Exhale
31. Daughtry - Alive
30. Billie Eilish - bad guy
29. Kane Brown - Good As You
28. Brett Young - Catch
27. Kelsea Ballerini - homecoming queen?
26. Ed Sheeran - Blow (with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars)
25. Jonas Brothers - Only Human
24. Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes - Senorita
23. The Chainsmokers - Who Do You Love (with 5 Seconds Of Summer)
22. Dan + Shay - All to Myself
21. Taylor Swift - ME! (featuring Brendon Urie)
20. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
19. Carrie Underwood - Southbound
18. Thomas Rhett - Remember You Young
17. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes
16. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You
15. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved
14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
13. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You
12. Lady Antebellum - What If I Never Get Over You
11. Kelsea Ballerini - club
10. Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me
9. Lauren Alaina - Getting Good
8. Brett Young - Here Tonight
7. Avril Lavigne  - Head Above Water
6. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones
5. Hunter Hayes - One Good Reason
4. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her
3. Hunter Hayes - Heartbreak
2. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours
1. Taylor Swift - Lover

On 3/28/2020 at 1:34 AM, miss denise said:

lol. I have nothing to say to that. 

Thank you. ❤️ Well you already did. Yes, his quarantine time is up and he can go home. Ooooh my. 

Oh, but... lol. 😛 

Yeah. I didn't think it was until recently when I started second guessing the order.  Yesss and I only realized this fun fact yesterday too. :lmao: Wow, so many for you, but yeah, not for me. Ahh maybe I'm ready to post.

OK. :giggle:

Mhmmm! ❤️ But i don’t want to. :bye2: Oooh ahh alright I see. I hope he tried to have the best time he could on his birthday though.

:giggle: again.

Ahh wow but yayy I love how you thought of this. That’s reallly cool. And such a fun fact to notice there. :haha: Mhmmm yess. You are much better at spreading out the love than myself, haha. Oooh okay, yayynesss!

Yayyy Top 3 time!

3. Hunter Hayes - Heartbreak: LOL your opening comments of Hunter releasing this song in January to avoid the crossover song thing. :haha: LOLOL these Hunter crust comments. Oh you are a funny one. :lmao: I knew this song would be ranked really high but just didn’t know where. Ah interesting comments regarding the snog and it being more of a love song than a breakup song, which I wouldn’t have expected. Lol you with the fluffy hair comments. :haha: gain I am sure I first heard this from you as always. LOLOL you saying you’re right here at Hunter pursuits to find the one. I LOVE how bold you are Denise! :wub: LOL you shouldn’t be watching Hunter getting dressed either, even if you are with him. 😘 Oooh loll I love your comments of the music video and telling the lady to move along. :lmao: I do like these parts you are listing from the pre-chorus and chorus. I do especially like the sound of the chorus there and how it soars and has a fun and upbeat sound to it and he sounds really good too. Aww at the check parts. Lmaooo yeah I was aout to say of course you were sold on this from Hunter, right from the first note. But awww yea I like the positive way he looks at failed relationships which i never really thought of before. Very interesting. Aww but yess closer to you! We ship it. ❤️ OMGG LOL yeah the baby lyrics there…. that had me cracking up. He’s SO bold calling her baby at first and then he asks right after if I can call you baby? I’m like…. he just did. :dead: OMGGG her slapping Hunter from saying that. YiKES. OMGG your second thought….. you have me cracking up SO much. :dead: But you tell it. I do really like this first part from the second verse, all - well those first lines with the baby and can’t wait to  know you someday. I really like how he sings those parts so fast haha. Ooh wow interesting on what the song was originally supposed to be called. 😮 I feel like either of those titles are unique and moreso unexpected titles, although this one is easier to remember haha. Ugh her pepper spraying him. Not cool. lol the happy dance, but ahh this relationship (or beginnings of) is an interesting one. The bridge has a cool sound to it…. but omgg this girl with another guy, yikes again. This is tooo much to go through. OMGG LOL YESS tell it about how the video was supposed to end. Denise knows what’s up. (!) lol you with his arm motions and him being so passionate there, awww. But yeah I always really enjoy his ad-libs at the end of the song. Ah yea I did notice this song was under 3 minutes which I knew you wouldn’t be too pleased with, but at least he has longer songs now. Omggg lmao I remember you showing me this video - I wonder how many of those messages came from you. :giggle: Awww at tis song being #1 for your 2019 list for so before the other songs came out. I can get/relate to that feeling (namely was the case with “Sweet but Psycho” for me).

2. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours: OMGGG WHOA OK sooo I remember making my  bold prediction of this being a Denisey kind of song and can totally see this being in your Top 10. I saw you from a mile away there. Although I never expected this to be #2 for you. :shock: Ooh gosh I can’t remember how I first heard about them dueting on this but love your story on this. This is definitely very unexpected of a collabo. But awww yeah I am not toooo surprised with your thoughts and feelings of this song here. I can soo see you really loving everything about this. Yeah agree this song def feels more like D+S than Justin’s material. I do really like this and think this is a really sweet love song. All of the guys bring something to this and sound really good. The chorus is really good and definitely a great standout part. :yes: I like Justin’s part and he sounds good on this, agreed. And yeah the buildup of this song is really nice. Awww you explained your love for their vocal delivery well here. Oooh awww that’s really sweet about the Shawn & Andrew video and aww the story you shared about this is sweet. Awww dancing the baby out. :haha:  I don’t think I ever knew of this but awww at you loving this so much. It’s cute. Lol the middle name comment and connection is cute haha. Aww your story with your dog and tho song is also really cute, awwww. Veryyy adorable indeed! Awww noooo, have no regrets with the ranking. #2 is still a really amazing spot for this song!

1. Taylor Swift - Lover: Oooh “Lover” at #1. 😮 I am not tooo surprised because i always imagine and envisioned this song to be in the Top 3 and was even certain this would be in the Top 2 with a very possible dance at #1. And ooooo wow love how you knew this song could be #1 right away, like so soon after its release, wow. 😮 Awww at not remembering your first experience with this song. But ahh yeah I knew that you really loved this and well would LOVE this like crazy haha. And yes I do agree that sthis song sounds like something that could be from old school/early Taylor - or well maybe not that old school since you didn’t mention her first 2 albums but you get me. But yeah this is a really nice and beautiful love song from Taylor. I don’t love it quite as much as you do, but i do really like it and enjoy listening to it. The video is really pretty. Ooh I didn’t know that guy’s name or if you told me his name before but awww you loving that he’s her love interest here. Totallyy get you about the introduction of the song and how it feels warm and cozy. It does have that wintery sound to it. omgg lol your comments on the first line. :dead: Yeah my family used to be like that too when we did all the big Christmas decorations haha. Ooh the 20 seconds/20 years part never really stood out to me but aww I do like that. OMGG your comments on the chorus, omggg Denise! :dead: But awww yesss I really loved your singing, as always. It was soooo beautiful and heartfelt for sure. ❤️ I do like these other parts you listed and aww the 3 summers line is cute too. Oooh yeah I also really love the sound of the bridge and that part always stands out to me, especially the ladies and gentleman line she sings. I do really like all of these parts you are listing here! Ooh wait, they had a child in the video? OK I did not remember or notice that but oh wow. But oh yes I know about the Shawn remix which I also really like too. But ooo I did not know about this Dance Remix. But awww that’s nice. And actually it’s even slower (or well it starts off that way) Ooh awww really nice that Keith urban covered this song too. I definitely get and agree with your comments of this song wing and having that timeless romantic feel to it - with the lyrics and the sound of it. OMGG your shade at not counting Zedd’s and Grey’s previous two #1s on here. :dead: I will count them, :giggle: But well doe and congrats to Taylor on becoming the first lead artist to have two #1 songs on your year-end lists. Very impressive! :clap:

This was a really fantastic and amazing list, as always, Denise! :clap: I loved following it along and seeing all of these songs I liked or loved and how they would compare for us and all of these new songs I never heard before and getting to hear them. I already can’t wait for the next year list. :bobo:

On 3/29/2020 at 9:39 AM, *Wallace said:

Mhmmm! ❤️ But i don’t want to. :bye2: Oooh ahh alright I see. I hope he tried to have the best time he could on his birthday though.

Ahh wow but yayy I love how you thought of this. That’s reallly cool. And such a fun fact to notice there. :haha: Mhmmm yess. You are much better at spreading out the love than myself, haha. Oooh okay, yayynesss!

Yayyy Top 3 time!

3. Hunter Hayes - Heartbreak: LOL your opening comments of Hunter releasing this song in January to avoid the crossover song thing. :haha: LOLOL these Hunter crust comments. Oh you are a funny one. :lmao: I knew this song would be ranked really high but just didn’t know where. Ah interesting comments regarding the snog and it being more of a love song than a breakup song, which I wouldn’t have expected. Lol you with the fluffy hair comments. :haha: gain I am sure I first heard this from you as always. LOLOL you saying you’re right here at Hunter pursuits to find the one. I LOVE how bold you are Denise! :wub: LOL you shouldn’t be watching Hunter getting dressed either, even if you are with him. 😘 Oooh loll I love your comments of the music video and telling the lady to move along. :lmao: I do like these parts you are listing from the pre-chorus and chorus. I do especially like the sound of the chorus there and how it soars and has a fun and upbeat sound to it and he sounds really good too. Aww at the check parts. Lmaooo yeah I was aout to say of course you were sold on this from Hunter, right from the first note. But awww yea I like the positive way he looks at failed relationships which i never really thought of before. Very interesting. Aww but yess closer to you! We ship it. ❤️ OMGG LOL yeah the baby lyrics there…. that had me cracking up. He’s SO bold calling her baby at first and then he asks right after if I can call you baby? I’m like…. he just did. :dead: OMGGG her slapping Hunter from saying that. YiKES. OMGG your second thought….. you have me cracking up SO much. :dead: But you tell it. I do really like this first part from the second verse, all - well those first lines with the baby and can’t wait to  know you someday. I really like how he sings those parts so fast haha. Ooh wow interesting on what the song was originally supposed to be called. 😮 I feel like either of those titles are unique and moreso unexpected titles, although this one is easier to remember haha. Ugh her pepper spraying him. Not cool. lol the happy dance, but ahh this relationship (or beginnings of) is an interesting one. The bridge has a cool sound to it…. but omgg this girl with another guy, yikes again. This is tooo much to go through. OMGG LOL YESS tell it about how the video was supposed to end. Denise knows what’s up. (!) lol you with his arm motions and him being so passionate there, awww. But yeah I always really enjoy his ad-libs at the end of the song. Ah yea I did notice this song was under 3 minutes which I knew you wouldn’t be too pleased with, but at least he has longer songs now. Omggg lmao I remember you showing me this video - I wonder how many of those messages came from you. :giggle: Awww at tis song being #1 for your 2019 list for so before the other songs came out. I can get/relate to that feeling (namely was the case with “Sweet but Psycho” for me).

2. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours: OMGGG WHOA OK sooo I remember making my  bold prediction of this being a Denisey kind of song and can totally see this being in your Top 10. I saw you from a mile away there. Although I never expected this to be #2 for you. :shock: Ooh gosh I can’t remember how I first heard about them dueting on this but love your story on this. This is definitely very unexpected of a collabo. But awww yeah I am not toooo surprised with your thoughts and feelings of this song here. I can soo see you really loving everything about this. Yeah agree this song def feels more like D+S than Justin’s material. I do really like this and think this is a really sweet love song. All of the guys bring something to this and sound really good. The chorus is really good and definitely a great standout part. :yes: I like Justin’s part and he sounds good on this, agreed. And yeah the buildup of this song is really nice. Awww you explained your love for their vocal delivery well here. Oooh awww that’s really sweet about the Shawn & Andrew video and aww the story you shared about this is sweet. Awww dancing the baby out. :haha:  I don’t think I ever knew of this but awww at you loving this so much. It’s cute. Lol the middle name comment and connection is cute haha. Aww your story with your dog and tho song is also really cute, awwww. Veryyy adorable indeed! Awww noooo, have no regrets with the ranking. #2 is still a really amazing spot for this song!

1. Taylor Swift - Lover: Oooh “Lover” at #1. 😮 I am not tooo surprised because i always imagine and envisioned this song to be in the Top 3 and was even certain this would be in the Top 2 with a very possible dance at #1. And ooooo wow love how you knew this song could be #1 right away, like so soon after its release, wow. 😮 Awww at not remembering your first experience with this song. But ahh yeah I knew that you really loved this and well would LOVE this like crazy haha. And yes I do agree that sthis song sounds like something that could be from old school/early Taylor - or well maybe not that old school since you didn’t mention her first 2 albums but you get me. But yeah this is a really nice and beautiful love song from Taylor. I don’t love it quite as much as you do, but i do really like it and enjoy listening to it. The video is really pretty. Ooh I didn’t know that guy’s name or if you told me his name before but awww you loving that he’s her love interest here. Totallyy get you about the introduction of the song and how it feels warm and cozy. It does have that wintery sound to it. omgg lol your comments on the first line. :dead: Yeah my family used to be like that too when we did all the big Christmas decorations haha. Ooh the 20 seconds/20 years part never really stood out to me but aww I do like that. OMGG your comments on the chorus, omggg Denise! :dead: But awww yesss I really loved your singing, as always. It was soooo beautiful and heartfelt for sure. ❤️ I do like these other parts you listed and aww the 3 summers line is cute too. Oooh yeah I also really love the sound of the bridge and that part always stands out to me, especially the ladies and gentleman line she sings. I do really like all of these parts you are listing here! Ooh wait, they had a child in the video? OK I did not remember or notice that but oh wow. But oh yes I know about the Shawn remix which I also really like too. But ooo I did not know about this Dance Remix. But awww that’s nice. And actually it’s even slower (or well it starts off that way) Ooh awww really nice that Keith urban covered this song too. I definitely get and agree with your comments of this song wing and having that timeless romantic feel to it - with the lyrics and the sound of it. OMGG your shade at not counting Zedd’s and Grey’s previous two #1s on here. :dead: I will count them, :giggle: But well doe and congrats to Taylor on becoming the first lead artist to have two #1 songs on your year-end lists. Very impressive! :clap:

This was a really fantastic and amazing list, as always, Denise! :clap: I loved following it along and seeing all of these songs I liked or loved and how they would compare for us and all of these new songs I never heard before and getting to hear them. I already can’t wait for the next year list. :bobo:

But you did?  Yeah, me too.

I'm so glad I realized that before posting! Aww, I just do what feels right.

- Yayy. :wub:  He did! The timing was perfect. lol oh. I see and you did guess it tooo soon sometimes. 😢 Yes, but I love that. It's not obvious. I love the fluffy hair. Yay me! I am not bold at all, but we can pretend. 😢 "LOL you shouldn’t be watching Hunter getting dressed either, even if you are with him." And why not? You know I will tell her! Ahhh yay! I agree about the chorus, of course. :wub: Yep! Me too. THANK YOU. ❤️ lol all your comments on this line. Ugh this lady, but mhmmmm. :wub: Oh yay I'm so glad you do! Yes... maybe, but this one is simpler and also tricks you with what you think it'll be like. This title makes the song unexpected. Mhmm. 🙂 Yay! I know and time for them all to get lost. Thank you very much. ❤️ Aww. "But yeah I always really enjoy his ad-libs at the end of the song."  :wub: Yep, exactly about the length. Yes, I did! I love it so much. :dead: Ugh yes. I feel sad about that, especially because Hunter. :broken: Ahh.  

- Yeesss, I remember.... of course because I knew where it ranked when you said that. Why not #2? It could have even been #1. :wub:  Ah yeah. I'm glad you're not and how you know this is such a me kind of song. ❤️ Love that.  :wub: :wub: I agree with everything here. Yayy your comments. ❤️ Thank you! Yess, I love that video and watched it a million times. What specifically are you saying you never knew of?  Yeah, the middle name coincidence is crazy. :omg:  Thank you. :wub:  I don't regret my #1, but wish these other two could also be there. 😢  

- Yeess ssirr. I'm glad you could imagine with me and this song too. :wub: "with a very possible dance at #1" :wub:  Yes, I think so. Ah yeah, but I certainly did and do. Yes and glad we feel the same! Aww okay. Ugh, obsessed with this video. ❤️ And yes, now you know.  Mhmm so cozy. :wub: I love the cozy feels.  Well yes! That is the only way .Oh wow, that line always stood out... 20 seconds and 20 years is a huge difference. omg not sure what's so funny about me with the chorus? But oh thank you. 😢  Yes it is. Ahh.  Yess at the very end. They are lovers, after all.  Yay! I love all the versions, although the original is best. ❤️ "I definitely get and agree with your comments of this song wing" :unsure: But yes, the timeless sound for sure! There is no shade... I just don't think of them because they don't even sing. I don't think of those as their songs as much and with a different singer on them,  things could be different.  Taylor is the first to me and is officially the first and only soloist to do this. 

Thank you, Wally. ❤️ omg I am sooo burnt out on this, but thank you for always being here and so excited about it. ❤️ Awww. Us. ❤️ lol I can wait a bit, but thank you. :haha: :hug:

On 3/31/2020 at 12:31 AM, miss denise said:

But you did?  Yeah, me too.

I'm so glad I realized that before posting! Aww, I just do what feels right.

- Yayy. :wub:  He did! The timing was perfect. lol oh. I see and you did guess it tooo soon sometimes. 😢 Yes, but I love that. It's not obvious. I love the fluffy hair. Yay me! I am not bold at all, but we can pretend. 😢 "LOL you shouldn’t be watching Hunter getting dressed either, even if you are with him." And why not? You know I will tell her! Ahhh yay! I agree about the chorus, of course. :wub: Yep! Me too. THANK YOU. ❤️ lol all your comments on this line. Ugh this lady, but mhmmmm. :wub: Oh yay I'm so glad you do! Yes... maybe, but this one is simpler and also tricks you with what you think it'll be like. This title makes the song unexpected. Mhmm. 🙂 Yay! I know and time for them all to get lost. Thank you very much. ❤️ Aww. "But yeah I always really enjoy his ad-libs at the end of the song."  :wub: Yep, exactly about the length. Yes, I did! I love it so much. :dead: Ugh yes. I feel sad about that, especially because Hunter. :broken: Ahh.  

- Yeesss, I remember.... of course because I knew where it ranked when you said that. Why not #2? It could have even been #1. :wub:  Ah yeah. I'm glad you're not and how you know this is such a me kind of song. ❤️ Love that.  :wub: :wub: I agree with everything here. Yayy your comments. ❤️ Thank you! Yess, I love that video and watched it a million times. What specifically are you saying you never knew of?  Yeah, the middle name coincidence is crazy. :omg:  Thank you. :wub:  I don't regret my #1, but wish these other two could also be there. 😢  

- Yeess ssirr. I'm glad you could imagine with me and this song too. :wub: "with a very possible dance at #1" :wub:  Yes, I think so. Ah yeah, but I certainly did and do. Yes and glad we feel the same! Aww okay. Ugh, obsessed with this video. ❤️ And yes, now you know.  Mhmm so cozy. :wub: I love the cozy feels.  Well yes! That is the only way .Oh wow, that line always stood out... 20 seconds and 20 years is a huge difference. omg not sure what's so funny about me with the chorus? But oh thank you. 😢  Yes it is. Ahh.  Yess at the very end. They are lovers, after all.  Yay! I love all the versions, although the original is best. ❤️ "I definitely get and agree with your comments of this song wing" :unsure: But yes, the timeless sound for sure! There is no shade... I just don't think of them because they don't even sing. I don't think of those as their songs as much and with a different singer on them,  things could be different.  Taylor is the first to me and is officially the first and only soloist to do this. 

Thank you, Wally. ❤️ omg I am sooo burnt out on this, but thank you for always being here and so excited about it. ❤️ Awww. Us. ❤️ lol I can wait a bit, but thank you. :haha: :hug:

Nooooo. But mhmm.

I am too! Awww yess that is true and makes sense.

- Awww yayy! ❤️ Oooh i guess it was, which is great! Ooh lol did I? Ahhh sorry. I guess not. LOL you with the fluffy hair comments are so cute. Awww you can be if there is something you want. LOL well you told us not to watch so I figured you shouldn’t watch either. 😛 You better! (!) Mhmmm I knew you would. Yayy. You’re welcome. lol hope you liked my comets there haha. You tell this lady off. (!) Same. Ooh awww yess it does. But I do like how the other one could trick you a bit. It’s more of a song title I can’t think of - but i get your comments on this one. omgggg LOL you tell them. :dead: yeah he always provides great ad-libs. Mhmmm and awww glad you do! 😄 Ooh awwww, so sorry on that. :(

- Lmaooo wait….. did you know officially where it ranked when i said that? Cause I thought you were switching up your Top 3 all around. :lmao: I don’t know…. no reason in particular. I had a strong feeling this would make Top 10 right when I was writing about it. Didn’t think much of it again until these Top 10 predictions and pushed it to Top 5. Mhmmm lol yess I know this s a very you kind of song. :haha: This is all true. Yayy agreement! Ooh omg awwww how sweet! I think of that video you posted? Aww that is really cool. 😮 You’re welcome! Aww I understand that.

- Mhmmm yess certainly. I also forgot to say but i also imagined this as potentially one of your favorite Taylor songs - or favorite from her from these last few eras? But yea I had a strong feeling you’d love this a ton. LOL I meant chance there. :lmao: Mhmmm and ahh yayy that’s great. I am glad we  do too. Awww that’s great to hear! Mhmm I do. lol omggg you with all of the coziness here. This is too cute haha. Yeah I know the timing of that is such a huge difference but that line didn’t stick out to me as other lines. Awww nooo nothing in particular but I was loving all of your beautiful singing of it. ❤️  Mhmmmm. OK I didn’t really notice it or I did totally forgot. Aww I understand this. lol I don’t even know what that was supposed to be soooo don’t mind it. :lmao: Oooh alright. It just made me giggle with what you said there. But I do understand your point you were saying. I understand this. :yes:

:hug: Omgggg loll awwww i can only imagine how burnt out you were. I was for my list too - sooo I can only imagine for you where you did probably did more than twice the write-ups I did. :dead: But I do always loveeee your lists so yayyness. ❤️ OMGGG noooo, I want your 2020 list NOW! 😘

86. Camila Cabello - Shameless: I can't remember if I heard this song before or not. I hear the dark and edgy quality you mention in your write-up. I didn't mind this after listening to it now. I think I like the chorus the best. 
85. Gone West - What Could've Been: I just posted this song on my list, so it's cool seeing it here now. 😄 I really like this song, and you sum it up really well. I like the lyrics you highlighted as well. Really nice vocals, and magical and heavenly is a great way to describe the song. I wonder if you've listened to the song more since you posted this write-up.

84. Danny Gokey - Haven't Seen It Yet: Yeah, you might be the only one to include Danny Gokey on song lists. I was going to say NHT, but I think I have heard this one before once on the radio, I believe? I appreciate the message of the song, and kudos to his career in Christian music.

83. Camila Cabello - Cry for Me: NHT, or at least I don't think so. I like it as I'm listening to it now, especially the chorus. And yup, I hear the angst in the bridge, like you mentioned in your write-up. I actually like this better than most Camila songs.

82. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, & Lana Del Ray - Don't Call Me Angel: I heard this song before. It's an unexpected collaboration for sure. I like Ariana's parts of the song best out of the three, but they somehow are able to make all their styles work in the song. Have you been able to see this movie since you posted your write-up?

81. Backstreet Boys - No Place: NHT. This was pretty good. I agree the vocals are crisp and clear. It's got a sweet sentiment to it, and their delivery works too. The music video featuring their loved ones is very nice too.

6. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones:  Wow, I am pleasantly surprised by this! Pretty sweet and refreshing. 
5. Hunter Hayes - One Good Reason: Another sweet song, and Hunter looks good with short hair as well! 

4. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her: I tend to prefer his slower songs but this is a bop indeed!

3. Hunter Hayes - Heartbreak: I really like this one, especially the chorus! Hehe your comments that it gives you life. :giggle: It reminds me of Storm Waring a bit beat-wise. 

2. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours: I love Dan + Shay and their parts in this song. I don't love Justin's parts as much, but 

1. Taylor Swift - Lover: This song took some time to grow on me since I am not a romantic, but I grew to enjoy it after some listens and I agree that it sounds like something from her early albums. I wish she'd go back to her earlier country-pop sound for her next album.

Great list Denise! :hug: Loved follwoing it as always and sorry to the late catch-up.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:58 AM, Steven_ said:

86. Camila Cabello - Shameless: I can't remember if I heard this song before or not. I hear the dark and edgy quality you mention in your write-up. I didn't mind this after listening to it now. I think I like the chorus the best. 
85. Gone West - What Could've Been: I just posted this song on my list, so it's cool seeing it here now. 😄 I really like this song, and you sum it up really well. I like the lyrics you highlighted as well. Really nice vocals, and magical and heavenly is a great way to describe the song. I wonder if you've listened to the song more since you posted this write-up.

84. Danny Gokey - Haven't Seen It Yet: Yeah, you might be the only one to include Danny Gokey on song lists. I was going to say NHT, but I think I have heard this one before once on the radio, I believe? I appreciate the message of the song, and kudos to his career in Christian music.

83. Camila Cabello - Cry for Me: NHT, or at least I don't think so. I like it as I'm listening to it now, especially the chorus. And yup, I hear the angst in the bridge, like you mentioned in your write-up. I actually like this better than most Camila songs.

82. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, & Lana Del Ray - Don't Call Me Angel: I heard this song before. It's an unexpected collaboration for sure. I like Ariana's parts of the song best out of the three, but they somehow are able to make all their styles work in the song. Have you been able to see this movie since you posted your write-up?

81. Backstreet Boys - No Place: NHT. This was pretty good. I agree the vocals are crisp and clear. It's got a sweet sentiment to it, and their delivery works too. The music video featuring their loved ones is very nice too.

- Glad you like it!

- Yay, I love that we both featured this song on ours lists. 😄 Thank you! I haven't really and still need to listen it more. :haha: 

- :( Oh, that's nice you heard it on the radio, and I appreciate your comments here. ❤️ 

- Ooh yay you liking this! I'm glad you do. 😄 

- I agree with everything you said here. I still haven't seen the movie yet. :( 

- Glad you think so! I agree. ❤️ 

On 4/10/2020 at 7:22 PM, ~Tom~ said:

6. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones:  Wow, I am pleasantly surprised by this! Pretty sweet and refreshing. 
5. Hunter Hayes - One Good Reason: Another sweet song, and Hunter looks good with short hair as well! 

4. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her: I tend to prefer his slower songs but this is a bop indeed!

3. Hunter Hayes - Heartbreak: I really like this one, especially the chorus! Hehe your comments that it gives you life. :giggle: It reminds me of Storm Waring a bit beat-wise. 

2. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours: I love Dan + Shay and their parts in this song. I don't love Justin's parts as much, but 

1. Taylor Swift - Lover: This song took some time to grow on me since I am not a romantic, but I grew to enjoy it after some listens and I agree that it sounds like something from her early albums. I wish she'd go back to her earlier country-pop sound for her next album.

Great list Denise! :hug: Loved follwoing it as always and sorry to the late catch-up.

- This makes me so happy!! :wub: Glad you think so. ❤️ 

- It is. ❤️ This hair comment!  I will not allow it. :dead:  He always looks good, but I much prefer it longer like it is now.

- Yes! :bobo: 

- Yayy!! :wub: Hunter always gives me life. :haha: Ooh! It does have his signature uptempo sound that I adore. :wub: 

- Yay, same! Aww okay. 

- You are not a romantic? 😮 lol well at least it grew on you! That makes me happy. And I feel the same, even though I love her music regardless. ❤️ 

Thank you, Tom! :hug: I'm glad you enjoyed it! 

On 4/1/2020 at 9:23 PM, *Wallace said:

Nooooo. But mhmm.

- Awww yayy! ❤️ Oooh i guess it was, which is great! Ooh lol did I? Ahhh sorry. I guess not. LOL you with the fluffy hair comments are so cute. Awww you can be if there is something you want. LOL well you told us not to watch so I figured you shouldn’t watch either. 😛 You better! (!) Mhmmm I knew you would. Yayy. You’re welcome. lol hope you liked my comets there haha. You tell this lady off. (!) Same. Ooh awww yess it does. But I do like how the other one could trick you a bit. It’s more of a song title I can’t think of - but i get your comments on this one. omgggg LOL you tell them. :dead: yeah he always provides great ad-libs. Mhmmm and awww glad you do! 😄 Ooh awwww, so sorry on that. :(

- Lmaooo wait….. did you know officially where it ranked when i said that? Cause I thought you were switching up your Top 3 all around. :lmao: I don’t know…. no reason in particular. I had a strong feeling this would make Top 10 right when I was writing about it. Didn’t think much of it again until these Top 10 predictions and pushed it to Top 5. Mhmmm lol yess I know this s a very you kind of song. :haha: This is all true. Yayy agreement! Ooh omg awwww how sweet! I think of that video you posted? Aww that is really cool. 😮 You’re welcome! Aww I understand that.

- Mhmmm yess certainly. I also forgot to say but i also imagined this as potentially one of your favorite Taylor songs - or favorite from her from these last few eras? But yea I had a strong feeling you’d love this a ton. LOL I meant chance there. :lmao: Mhmmm and ahh yayy that’s great. I am glad we  do too. Awww that’s great to hear! Mhmm I do. lol omggg you with all of the coziness here. This is too cute haha. Yeah I know the timing of that is such a huge difference but that line didn’t stick out to me as other lines. Awww nooo nothing in particular but I was loving all of your beautiful singing of it. ❤️  Mhmmmm. OK I didn’t really notice it or I did totally forgot. Aww I understand this. lol I don’t even know what that was supposed to be soooo don’t mind it. :lmao: Oooh alright. It just made me giggle with what you said there. But I do understand your point you were saying. I understand this. :yes:

:hug: Omgggg loll awwww i can only imagine how burnt out you were. I was for my list too - sooo I can only imagine for you where you did probably did more than twice the write-ups I did. :dead: But I do always loveeee your lists so yayyness. ❤️ OMGGG noooo, I want your 2020 list NOW! 😘

But you did, lol. 

- Yes! Yeah, you guessed it outside the top 10. :( Fluffy hair!! :wub: Oh, lol well I guess what I want is Hunter. :dead:  Nobody else should watch. That doesn't mean me. 🙂  Get your own dressing man. (!) I doooo and thank you. I don't think the alternate title is really a trick, while you would think Heartbreak is a sad song. I will! I love that you say this. :wub: Thanks. 

- I knew it was in the top 10. I thought I knew the order, but was second guessing it much later right before it was time to post. Oh. Yes, indeed. :wub: The Shawn video? Okay.

- Ooooo... well that must be true, at least from the current album's singles, since it's here. :wub:  lol. Thank you. I see. Glad you like my singing. Okay. I don't know either. Aww okay. Thanks.

Ugh yeah, for real. WAY TOO MANY SONGS. :( I need to be controlled. Thank you though. ❤️ That's not possible!

• 4 weeks later...

80. Liam Payne - Stack It Up (featuring A Boogie wit da Hoodie): I heard this song before. I expected better from Liam, but I can admit it's kind of catchy. I also prefer Liam's singing to the other guy's verse, but I think Liam still doesn't know who he is as an artist. 

79. Kream & Eden Prince - Ain't Thinkin Bout You (featuring Louisa Johnson): Louisa still hasn't released an album? That's disappointing, but at least she's been able to release these songs. This is one I haven't heard before, but I'm enjoying this after a first listen. The chorus is my favorite part. She sounds great from beginning to end here.

78. Laine Hardy - Flame: I know I heard this song before, but I forgot how it goes. I'll give it another listen....I like the verses better than the chorus. I haven't heard anything about Laine since his win, but the show still seems to be pushing Alejandro all season long in the current season. It's strange. 

77. Maren Morris - GIRL: This is a song I've listened to before, but I'm still not familiar with it. As I'm hearing it again, I think it's pretty good. It's got a good message to it. 

76. Dermot Kennedy - Moments Passed: NHT. Hmm...The guy's voice is a bit of an acquired taste. He does sing with a lot of emotion. I like how the beat picks up in the chorus, and it grows on me a bit from there. This was interesting.

75. Tori Kelly - 2 Places: Tori has such a pretty voice. I haven't heard this one before, but I like it right away. "The song has a much more chill, laid back sound to it, but don't let that fool you because it's still powerful lyrically and vocally." I certainly agree!

74. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life: I heard this song before on your 2018 list, so it's cool it makes another appearance. I think Zara delivers this song in a cool way. It's quite catchy too.
73. Carly Pearce - Closer To You: Sweet song I featured on my list as well.Yes, I hear what you mean about it having a cozy and warm feeling to it. It's a nice song.

72. John.k - if we never met: I was going to say I never heard of John.k before, but now I remember him when you say he's from American Idol. This is actually pretty good, and I'm enjoying this as I'm hearing it now. And that's cool how it's taking off and he performed it on the Today show. Any update on how the song is doing now? Ooh, neat he did a remix with Kelsea Ballerini too. But yeah, I enjoyed this song and wouldn't mind hearing it again.

71. Taylor Swift - Beautiful Ghosts: LOL at your opening sentence about the Cats movie. :haha: So, I do know about this song, but this is the first time I'm giving it a proper listen. It's unlike anything I heard Taylor sing before, but I can hear that musical feel to it due to ALW writing it alongside her too. Very pretty delivery from Taylor here. It's got a haunting feel to it, and the end result is something quite nice.

70. Fletcher - Undrunk: Yay thanks for the shout-out! I agree the song has a cool vibe to it. And ooh, interesting how she was from X Factor USA. I didn't even know that, but that's cool to learn.

69. Kane Brown - Homesick: Yes, this is a nice song, and one of my favorites from Kane Brown. It's got a nice sentiment to it with heartfelt lyrics. I like the simple arrangement too. Everything comes together well here.

68. Maren Morris - The Bones: This is another song I've heard about, but this is the first time I'm giving it a proper listen. I like your explanation of the lyrics before I pressed play so I already know what it's about. I like the vibe of this as I'm listening to it. The chorus has a pleasant yet catchy feel to it. This was nice.

67. Jordan Fisher - Be Okay: I haven't heard this song before, but I'm liking this one too. He's got a great voice, and his delivery is excellent. Impressive falsetto. I like the meaning behind the lyrics as well.

66. Grey - Grey Area (featuring Sofia Carson): NHT. That is funny how their artist name is in the title of their song like this. This was nice, but the song really comes alive in the chorus. That's my favorite part of the song. And lol that particular lyric reminds of "Wannabe" as well. But yeah, this was pretty good.

65. Luke Combs - Even Though I'm Leaving: NHT. Oh, I read what the entire song is about before I got to the chorus, so I see how this can be a really meaningful song for a lot of people. I haven't really been much of a Luke Combs fan, but this song actually impressed me. It's a well-written emotional country song, and I agree it's one that tugs at the heartstrings. This was good.

64. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya: I like this song. The song took me by surprise at first since I'm more used to softer sounding songs from Niall, but this is a very jammy song. This was on my list too.

63. Lizzo - Good as Hell: I like this song too. It's very catchy, and Lizzo's delivery is excellent. Interesting how that part reminds you of Aaron Carter's music, but I'm not familiar to say I hear that too or not. And yeah, I heard the version with Ariana Grande too. I do think the song is perfectly fine without her though. So yeah, this is a great song, and kudos to Lizzo on all the success.

62. Normani - Motivation: I've heard this song before. I think Normani is very talented, and she delivers this song well. It's very catchy, and I thought this song would've been a bigger hit than it apparently was. Interesting how Ariana Grande was a writer on this song. I didn't know that.

61. Sunset City - Forget It All (featuring Samantha Jade): Yay for introducing some more new Samantha Jade music! This is a fun, summery song. Samantha sounds nice here, and it's a nice and catchy song.

60. Kelly Clarkson - Broken & Beautiful: I like this song too. Kelly sounds great here, and I appreciate the message behind the song as well. I haven't seen UglyDolls yet either, but have you had the chance to watch it yet since you posted this?

59. Harry Styles - Adore You: I like this song. This actually might be my favorite Harry Styles song from the ones I've heard so far. This style suits him well, and I like his delivery here from beginning to end. The arrangement is great, and it's a song that's grown on me more since I first heard it. The music video is quite interesting too lol.

58. Matt Stell - Prayed For You: I was wondering if this song was going to make an appearance on your list too, and I'm glad to see it is in fact here. Like I mentioned in my write-up, the first time I heard this song was when I saw Matt Stell perform it live as he was the opening act for a Chase Rice concert. This is a great song, and I like everything from the lyrics to the arrangement to the vocals. It's a sweet song indeed. And yeah, the meaning does have similarity to Hunter's "Heartbreak." 

57. Dove Cameron - Out of Touch: NHT. Hmm...This was all right. It does have an edgy sound to it. I think this is one that would have to grow on me.

56. Carly Rae Jepsen - Now That I Found You: I'm mostly familiar with this song due to its inclusion in those Target commercials. But I do like this and find it catchy. The chorus has a fun and upbeat feel to it, and it suits Carly very well. It's not a song I've sought out to listen to before, but I enjoy it whenever I do hear it.
55. Maddie & Tae - Die From a Broken Heart: I like this song too. It is a sad song, but they deliver some really pretty vocals here. I didn't know the song was certified gold, but that's pretty cool. Congrats to them!

54. Jordan Davis - Take It From Me: NHT. It's got an enjoyable upbeat feel to it, and I'm liking this as I'm hearing it. It's very catchy, and I can see liking this song even more with more listens.

53. Tori Kelly - Sorry Would Go a Long Way: Yay for more Tori Kelly. She sounds lovely here, and she really emotes the lyrics so well. She's very talented indeed.

52. Pentatonix - Waving Through A Window: Yay for another shout-out! Yes, I did feature a lot of the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack on my list a few years ago, and "Waving Through A Window" was even my #1 song of 2017. Oh, it's too bad about IDF crashing wiped out the old lists. But my other favorite songs from the show are "You Will Be Found," "Only Us," "For Forever," "Good For You," "Words Fail," and "Sincerely, Me." I still prefer Ben Platt's version of the song, but Pentatonix does the song justice. It's been a while since I've listened to the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack, but this is reminding me how much I like the music from the show. 

51. Walker Hayes - 90's Country: I haven't heard this song before, but it's cool how he throws in so many 90's country references into this song. I recognize a few of them right away, such as "Strawberry Wine," Amazed," "Check Yes Or No," and "She's Thinks My Tractor's Sexy." I clicked on the link and read the article you provided. There are some song there I'm not familiar with, but it's cool how he did a tribute to 90's country music. It seems like people have been nostalgic for the 90's lately. It's a trend I've noticed. But yeah, this was a chill, yet jammy song at the same time. This was cool.

Sorry for taking such a long time to catch up on this list, but I finally made some more progress! :thumbs:

On 5/9/2020 at 12:44 AM, Steven_ said:

80. Liam Payne - Stack It Up (featuring A Boogie wit da Hoodie): I heard this song before. I expected better from Liam, but I can admit it's kind of catchy. I also prefer Liam's singing to the other guy's verse, but I think Liam still doesn't know who he is as an artist. 

79. Kream & Eden Prince - Ain't Thinkin Bout You (featuring Louisa Johnson): Louisa still hasn't released an album? That's disappointing, but at least she's been able to release these songs. This is one I haven't heard before, but I'm enjoying this after a first listen. The chorus is my favorite part. She sounds great from beginning to end here.

78. Laine Hardy - Flame: I know I heard this song before, but I forgot how it goes. I'll give it another listen....I like the verses better than the chorus. I haven't heard anything about Laine since his win, but the show still seems to be pushing Alejandro all season long in the current season. It's strange. 

77. Maren Morris - GIRL: This is a song I've listened to before, but I'm still not familiar with it. As I'm hearing it again, I think it's pretty good. It's got a good message to it. 

76. Dermot Kennedy - Moments Passed: NHT. Hmm...The guy's voice is a bit of an acquired taste. He does sing with a lot of emotion. I like how the beat picks up in the chorus, and it grows on me a bit from there. This was interesting.

75. Tori Kelly - 2 Places: Tori has such a pretty voice. I haven't heard this one before, but I like it right away. "The song has a much more chill, laid back sound to it, but don't let that fool you because it's still powerful lyrically and vocally." I certainly agree!

74. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life: I heard this song before on your 2018 list, so it's cool it makes another appearance. I think Zara delivers this song in a cool way. It's quite catchy too.
73. Carly Pearce - Closer To You: Sweet song I featured on my list as well.Yes, I hear what you mean about it having a cozy and warm feeling to it. It's a nice song.

72. John.k - if we never met: I was going to say I never heard of John.k before, but now I remember him when you say he's from American Idol. This is actually pretty good, and I'm enjoying this as I'm hearing it now. And that's cool how it's taking off and he performed it on the Today show. Any update on how the song is doing now? Ooh, neat he did a remix with Kelsea Ballerini too. But yeah, I enjoyed this song and wouldn't mind hearing it again.

71. Taylor Swift - Beautiful Ghosts: LOL at your opening sentence about the Cats movie. :haha: So, I do know about this song, but this is the first time I'm giving it a proper listen. It's unlike anything I heard Taylor sing before, but I can hear that musical feel to it due to ALW writing it alongside her too. Very pretty delivery from Taylor here. It's got a haunting feel to it, and the end result is something quite nice.

70. Fletcher - Undrunk: Yay thanks for the shout-out! I agree the song has a cool vibe to it. And ooh, interesting how she was from X Factor USA. I didn't even know that, but that's cool to learn.

69. Kane Brown - Homesick: Yes, this is a nice song, and one of my favorites from Kane Brown. It's got a nice sentiment to it with heartfelt lyrics. I like the simple arrangement too. Everything comes together well here.

68. Maren Morris - The Bones: This is another song I've heard about, but this is the first time I'm giving it a proper listen. I like your explanation of the lyrics before I pressed play so I already know what it's about. I like the vibe of this as I'm listening to it. The chorus has a pleasant yet catchy feel to it. This was nice.

67. Jordan Fisher - Be Okay: I haven't heard this song before, but I'm liking this one too. He's got a great voice, and his delivery is excellent. Impressive falsetto. I like the meaning behind the lyrics as well.

66. Grey - Grey Area (featuring Sofia Carson): NHT. That is funny how their artist name is in the title of their song like this. This was nice, but the song really comes alive in the chorus. That's my favorite part of the song. And lol that particular lyric reminds of "Wannabe" as well. But yeah, this was pretty good.

65. Luke Combs - Even Though I'm Leaving: NHT. Oh, I read what the entire song is about before I got to the chorus, so I see how this can be a really meaningful song for a lot of people. I haven't really been much of a Luke Combs fan, but this song actually impressed me. It's a well-written emotional country song, and I agree it's one that tugs at the heartstrings. This was good.

64. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya: I like this song. The song took me by surprise at first since I'm more used to softer sounding songs from Niall, but this is a very jammy song. This was on my list too.

63. Lizzo - Good as Hell: I like this song too. It's very catchy, and Lizzo's delivery is excellent. Interesting how that part reminds you of Aaron Carter's music, but I'm not familiar to say I hear that too or not. And yeah, I heard the version with Ariana Grande too. I do think the song is perfectly fine without her though. So yeah, this is a great song, and kudos to Lizzo on all the success.

62. Normani - Motivation: I've heard this song before. I think Normani is very talented, and she delivers this song well. It's very catchy, and I thought this song would've been a bigger hit than it apparently was. Interesting how Ariana Grande was a writer on this song. I didn't know that.

61. Sunset City - Forget It All (featuring Samantha Jade): Yay for introducing some more new Samantha Jade music! This is a fun, summery song. Samantha sounds nice here, and it's a nice and catchy song.

60. Kelly Clarkson - Broken & Beautiful: I like this song too. Kelly sounds great here, and I appreciate the message behind the song as well. I haven't seen UglyDolls yet either, but have you had the chance to watch it yet since you posted this?

59. Harry Styles - Adore You: I like this song. This actually might be my favorite Harry Styles song from the ones I've heard so far. This style suits him well, and I like his delivery here from beginning to end. The arrangement is great, and it's a song that's grown on me more since I first heard it. The music video is quite interesting too lol.

58. Matt Stell - Prayed For You: I was wondering if this song was going to make an appearance on your list too, and I'm glad to see it is in fact here. Like I mentioned in my write-up, the first time I heard this song was when I saw Matt Stell perform it live as he was the opening act for a Chase Rice concert. This is a great song, and I like everything from the lyrics to the arrangement to the vocals. It's a sweet song indeed. And yeah, the meaning does have similarity to Hunter's "Heartbreak." 

57. Dove Cameron - Out of Touch: NHT. Hmm...This was all right. It does have an edgy sound to it. I think this is one that would have to grow on me.

56. Carly Rae Jepsen - Now That I Found You: I'm mostly familiar with this song due to its inclusion in those Target commercials. But I do like this and find it catchy. The chorus has a fun and upbeat feel to it, and it suits Carly very well. It's not a song I've sought out to listen to before, but I enjoy it whenever I do hear it.
55. Maddie & Tae - Die From a Broken Heart: I like this song too. It is a sad song, but they deliver some really pretty vocals here. I didn't know the song was certified gold, but that's pretty cool. Congrats to them!

54. Jordan Davis - Take It From Me: NHT. It's got an enjoyable upbeat feel to it, and I'm liking this as I'm hearing it. It's very catchy, and I can see liking this song even more with more listens.

53. Tori Kelly - Sorry Would Go a Long Way: Yay for more Tori Kelly. She sounds lovely here, and she really emotes the lyrics so well. She's very talented indeed.

52. Pentatonix - Waving Through A Window: Yay for another shout-out! Yes, I did feature a lot of the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack on my list a few years ago, and "Waving Through A Window" was even my #1 song of 2017. Oh, it's too bad about IDF crashing wiped out the old lists. But my other favorite songs from the show are "You Will Be Found," "Only Us," "For Forever," "Good For You," "Words Fail," and "Sincerely, Me." I still prefer Ben Platt's version of the song, but Pentatonix does the song justice. It's been a while since I've listened to the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack, but this is reminding me how much I like the music from the show. 

51. Walker Hayes - 90's Country: I haven't heard this song before, but it's cool how he throws in so many 90's country references into this song. I recognize a few of them right away, such as "Strawberry Wine," Amazed," "Check Yes Or No," and "She's Thinks My Tractor's Sexy." I clicked on the link and read the article you provided. There are some song there I'm not familiar with, but it's cool how he did a tribute to 90's country music. It seems like people have been nostalgic for the 90's lately. It's a trend I've noticed. But yeah, this was a chill, yet jammy song at the same time. This was cool.

Sorry for taking such a long time to catch up on this list, but I finally made some more progress! :thumbs:

- Aw, I still think Liam has potential for better, but I do like some of his fun songs like this. 

- Nope, still no Louisa album. :( I'm glad you enjoyed the song!

- Ah, well at least you like some of the song. ❤️ Laine released some new music recently, but it's a shame it's not catching on. :( I haven't heard anything about Alejandro outside of Idol either though. 

- Kind of surprised you're not more familiar with this, but glad you like it!

- Ooo I didn't expect these comments, but interesting. At least you sort of like it.

- I agree and yay. ❤️  Oh my gosh, it's been forever since I wrote these comments, so I didn't even recognize you were quoting me there. :lmao: 

- Oh yay. 😄 

- Yes, I'm glad you like this too. ❤️ 

- Glad you remember him and even better you like the song so much! I haven't heard the song on the radio again since then, although I did see him perform it recently as part of one of the stay-at-home concert streams. I see it has nearly 3 million views on YouTube, but I don't remember what it had before. I hope it still has some life in it now as a single, but not sure. 

- lol. :blushingwave: Ah, I'm glad you like this hearing it for the first time! I agree.

- Of course. ^_^ Yes, that was a fun fact to learn!

- I agree with all you said. ❤️ 

- It's interesting because now this song is making impact on pop radio, which I did not expect at all. 😮 Maybe you'll hear it more soon. But thank you and glad you do like it!

- Oh yay, this makes me happy. ❤️ I agree!

- It is. :giggle:  Yes, the chorus is my favorite too!

- Aww yeah, it really is. I didn't take too much notice of Luke Combs until recently. Glad to see you feel the same on this song. ❤️ 

- Yes, I remember this from your list and how we talked about the style on him. :haha: 

- I agree! Oh LOL that comment of mine. I think you'd have to be a die-hard old school fan to possibly know at all what I mean. :lmao: Ah yeah, I just love Ariana's voice on the song and would like to hear more of that. But it is great how it is.

- I agree with you and am surprised how fast the song seemed to burn out on radio. :(  Yes, that was another fun fact to learn!

- Yay! 😄  I agree! 

- I'm glad you do. ❤️ I still have not seen UglyDolls, lol. :( 

-- Yes, I think we talked about this in your thread too! I love his voice and this style on him. ❤️ 

- Aww yay, I'm glad too. :wub:  It's cool you discovered the song that way. I would like to hear more from him. Oh, I was actually talking about this reminding me of Hunter's song Amen since both are about the answer to a prayer. I'm not sure about Heartbreak, but both are uplifting and positive. 

- Aww okay.

- Yes, I heard it on the Target commercials a lot too. :haha: It is fun!

- Yay, I agree with you. ❤️  And am happy it did well for them!

- I hoped and thought you would like this one. 😄 

- I love your comments on Tori and agree, of course. ❤️ 

- OMG yay I can finally get my answers to this. :haha:  I was thinking this is the song that was #1 on your list and am glad you can confirm that now. Thanks for mentioning some of your other favorites. I have also heard You Will Be Found several times since then and really like that one too. I should listen back to some of the others because I'm sure I like more too. And I wonder if you knew that Jordan Fisher started playing the title role in Dear Evan Hansen a few months ago (before it was put on hold, of course) It's like our worlds collided a bit. :haha: 

- I'm kind of surprised you haven't heard this since I believe I first learned of Walker Hayes from you. :haha: But yes, it's so fun and like that you can pick out so many of the songs. 😄 I have definitely noticed that trend as well.  Glad you like this. ❤️ 

Thanks for continuing to catch up! I appreciate it and enjoy reading your comments. :hug: