The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

Tucker brought up what happened to Andrew Cuomo, saying it could be what's happening to Biden with regards to these classified documents. The reports about the docs came from Biden's lawyers and people. He thinks it could be "the beginning of the end" for Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe8XvgJsn60

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, season1 said:

Tucker brought up what happened to Andrew Cuomo, saying it could be what's happening to Biden with regards to these classified documents. The reports about the docs came from Biden's lawyers and people. He thinks it could be "the beginning of the end" for Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe8XvgJsn60

It’s not as though the Democrats have a deep bench, but they may have decided they’d rather take their chances with someone else. Can you imagine Biden in a debate right now, let alone 2+ years from now? 😬 

lYSliXk.png

• Like 2

Last week, DeSantis declared is state of emergency, and activated the National Guard to respond to the growing number of illegals arriving in Florida via boats. Biden’s Press Secretary called it a “political stunt.”  As it turns out, the Coast Guard asked the state of Florida for help. 😂  

• Haha 1

Here’s more on the Coast Guard asking DeSantis for help, and both Biden and his Press Sec calling it a “political stunt” when he obliged. I don’t think I have to explain to anyone here that Biden is in charge of the Coast Guard. 

If anyone thinks Trump will walk back his support for the vaccines, you may want to check out what he said about it tonight. If he wins the nomination, the entire GOP will have to fall in line, regardless of new findings over the next 1-2 years, because he’s not budging on this. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Although some Republicans are considering the possibility or making early preparations to enter the 2024 race, Trump is the only one who has publicly announced his candidacy. Until there is another Republican option that they prefer as the nominee, party members will probably go along with Trump—at least outwardly.

1 hour ago, RTV said:

Although some Republicans are considering the possibility or making early preparations to enter the 2024 race, Trump is the only one who has publicly announced his candidacy. Until there is another Republican option that they prefer as the nominee, party members will probably go along with Trump—at least outwardly.

I don’t care what Lindsey Graham does. He’s one of my least favorite Republicans. Trump bringing Graham into the fold, despite the fact that his base hates him is the issue here, and it’s becoming a pattern. Trump called Graham a RINO a few months ago, and he wasn’t wrong. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Hannity’s favorite topic is classified documents, by far. Maybe there’s some truth to the theory that Biden’s team leaked those to distract from things people care more about. It’s a serious issue, but people get desensitized to it after a while. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

This is a great example of how he frames these 80/20 issues and makes the opposition look ridiculous. 

“Baby jabs”

EDIT: actually, it’s an 89/11 issue in this case. 

Vaccination for Covid also remains low among children. Among kids ages 6 months through 4 years old, 11% have had at least one dose of the Covid vaccine, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna65493

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Those checks and the forgiven Paycheck Protection Program loans weren't the only causes of the wealth transfer.

This is an old story from 04/06/21, but notice that China had most of the 40 new billionaires.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomotognini/2021/04/06/meet-the-40-new-billionaires-who-got-rich-fighting-covid-19/?sh=481f25c217e5

Hong Kong 1
France 1
China 14
Germany 3
Canada 5
United States 9
Italy 1
Spain 1
India 4
Japan 1

1 hour ago, RTV said:

Those checks and the forgiven Paycheck Protection Program loans weren't the only causes of the wealth transfer.

This is an old story from 04/06/21, but notice that China had most of the 40 new billionaires.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomotognini/2021/04/06/meet-the-40-new-billionaires-who-got-rich-fighting-covid-19/?sh=481f25c217e5

Hong Kong 1
France 1
China 14
Germany 3
Canada 5
United States 9
Italy 1
Spain 1
India 4
Japan 1

I’m not a billionaire, but that last 3 years have been good for me, because of all of the money floating around. I wouldn’t vote for that policy, though. 

• Like 1